TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 01, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 01: Archive through September 01, 2019 users admin

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Cliff FINALLY left and now Jessica is there. Jeesh!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jessica tends to be more clueless than Cliff.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I agree.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
But, it is always Nicole's fault. 😠

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Lol!

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Jessica.. why do you wear a string bikini?

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
I bought that a watermelon and cut it the way Jackson does have to say wasted a lot less then I normally do

Rieann

08-26-2006

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I just saw a few of the Holly/Jackson fight clips. Watching it is much worse than reading about it. Hope they end it. Very toxic.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Interesting, Holly was talking about visitors to the Safari place... Billy Bob Thornton was the best ever, very humble and kind.

Apparently the Kardashians treated them like peasants. Holly said the "real stars" are always, or mostly always nice.

The Influencers and Reality stars are not nice.

(Kind of reminds me of the SouthPark show about Yelp reviewers) the influencers and Reality stars think they are "something special" and they are not.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I wish BB would tell Holly to "stop singing"!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Why is Nicole taking a kettle of hot water outside? they showed her going out the slider with it in her hands, but didn't show what she did next.

Hmmm, for some reason she is boiling water to put on some shirts. Not clear what the issue is with the shirts.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
She had grease stains in her clothes (from washing with her sheets which apparently had grease from the pies) . . she thinks pouring hot water over the stain will get it out.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I don't know how Jackson can hold down a job with the number of times he needs to eat, it is mind boggling.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
I dont know.. but with regard to holding down a job, I kinda think his eating habits may be the least of his worries. I doubt any of his reviews ever mentioned, 'He works well with others' or 'Team Player'

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahaha bonbonlover. We already know he doesn't work well with others, he had that long talk about how he would take other waiters tables if they were too slow getting to them.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
haha .. what a guy!

Now if only Beth could stop telling him how much she admires him

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Can somebody please throw a clue over the wall for Holly?

He is done with her. He wouldn't forgive Jack for blabbing that Kat knew Holly. That was minor compared to Holly always putting down their relationship in front of the universe. It's over.

Govols

07-18-2005

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
My feelings on Jxn have changed a little. He often makes valid points and ideas. It's his delivery that is way off. Same as me.

Holly allowed all of this to happen to her. She needs to own it.
At the same time, I know PMS is no joke.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Making up is hard to do....

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
ACK!!, MY EYES!

I just turned on the feeds after the show ended and I get Jolly sucking face in bed!

What the hell?

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Another thing I have noticed is that Tommy agrees with EVERYTHING .. so besides telling everyone he loves them several times a day.. no matter what the conversation .. he'll say "I agree" .. "I can see that"... anything that is affirmative...

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Jess was to talking to Nicole in the hammock basically pointing out that you fools who will be left in the house better start going after Michie if you want to win.

Planting seeds.

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
Did Jolly make up today?

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 8:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Odds of Jackson or Christie going home on double eviction. 50/50

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 8:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Jabelljba, sadly they did.