TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 01, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through September 01, 2019 users admin

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 5:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I guess they have new people filling in on the holiday weekend. I hope these fill in people don't give anything away to the hgs in the diary room. Well, not more than the regular Dr people do. But then again, they might have different favorites than the regular workers. Could be a good thing.

Shunned Holly [SMEG]
@girlsmeg

DR leak.

Tommy: Yo! I won a veto.
Henry: Your second veto.
Tommy: I know. Wait..who is this?

Link to listen to it

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Whoa! Low blow.

Joker's BB Updates #BB21
@JokersBBUpdates

Posted 1:59am: Jackson says all you do is play with your hair 24/7 like Sis. Not only might it fall out but you will look stuck up. Im looking out for you. I dont want you to look stuck up twirling your hair 24/7 #BB21 #BBLF

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I like this reply to the above tweet.

JACole
@JAC3331
1h
Replying to
@JokersBBUpdates

Hey Holly, Double eviction coming and he can't play, wise up, get rid of him.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
20m
#BB21 Ciff is telling Nicole, Christie, and Jess that Tommy told him to change the clocks this morning and they should now go mess with him and change the time again forward another hour.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
🌟 [ROXY]
@ButFirstRoxy
·
4h
When I start to maybe feel bad for Holly, I remember that she knew who Jackson was for hooking up with her irl friend, ditching her and bashing her later to others all within a week. She just felt like the chosen one and ignored those red flags.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
3m
#BB21 They are all discussing that they had a bit of a power outage cause the clock was blinking.

Michie - There's no way it's 1:15 yet. Look at where the sun is.

Cliff deadpan tells Michie it's Sep now so the sun position is different & there's a pause, then they all laugh.

#BB21 Nicole to Cliff - Yeah, cause he was vaguely hinting 'I really want to keep Cliff here, but it's weird because Michie was really pushing for Cliff to stay', and Tommy goes 'so I don't know if I'm just not aware'. You know.

Christie & Tommy come outside.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
bibi • #bb21
@bibigbrother
·
12h
Ok so they’re talking about big brother tattoos and they thought of a hypothetical game called tattoo roulette where they get a tattoo of a HG’s face & they won’t know until after.

Jackson: if I get kemi I would lose my shit

It’s been 0️⃣ days since they brought up kemi #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
35m
After the veto comp, there were talks about the vote and some drama between Holly and Jackson. Recap: http://bigbrotherdaily.com/big-brother-21/day-74-recap.html #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
42s
#BB21 Christie tells Tommy that she was hoping that this riff between Holly/Michie might work in their favor but they both agree that no, they will stick together.

Everyone is sitting outside.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip
@bigbrothrgossip
·
12m
Tommy and Christie reminisce about watching BB together last season. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
3m
Feeds back. Cliff tells Jackson and Holly that Tommy told Nicole on the hammock yesterday, just talking about relationships and said something about Cliff and J/H and that Tommy don't know if he is missing something but Jackson was real insistent on keeping Cliff on board #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds·
1h
Jessica asking BB for a BB dictionary when she gets out of the house. Talk about dogs and dog food continues. Nicole is reading the bible. #BB21

Meanwhile Christie is giving spoilers for a Star is Born. #BB21

Christie is talking about how (she's using the word you, but she might be using it in a non-specific context) are drawn to specific type, but often that person is not a perfect match. #BB21

Christie may actually talking to Jackson, at least at this point. It would make sense because Jackson is responding, and Christie is aware of Holly and Jackson fighting. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1h
I'm sorry guys, I'm trying to get what Jackson his saying, but it's low and people are talking over him. I'm picking up where Christie is asking him if the girls he's dated put him in his place. #BB21

Okay, we're done with the verbatim. Jessica is trying to convey that she would be proud having played a game like Nicole, never being last in anything. She mentions the wall. #BB21

Jackson says yes and Jessica says he would probably be able to deal with over time, since he's so young. Okay we're leaving this topic. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
1h
HGs talking about past HGs coming into the game and how they are glad that didn't happen to them - Cliff happy they all came in on 'equal footing' - Christie agrees........ #bb21

#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1h
2:12 PM Nicole joins Cliff in the kitchen. Cliff tells Nicole he thinks she has a real shot at final 3 and if she wins a competition, she can get to F2

Nicole says she hopes they're at the end together. #BB21

Cliff tells Nicole says he sees a path. Cliff - The vindication gets me excited. #BB21

Nicole walks to the RV. She's talking to the camera about wearing her same top. She figures out an episode will be airing soon. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
55m
Christie says she has faith that their jury. She says she will vote for the best player. Cliff says he thinks there will be one or two bitter players. Jackson says he doesn't think he will get Sis' vote. #BB21

Christie says Kat said she would never vote for Jackson. Cliff and Tommy think they won't vote for them either. #BB21

They agree Jack will not be bitter, he's been out for too long. They revise their option of Kat, they she has been gone a long time, and will probably get over it. #BB21

They all agree that they think Nick will vote game. Jessica says they will probably all have an opinion of what "game" means. #BB21

Christie considers game well-rounded. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Dawg @DawgsBigBrother
·
58m
Holly “Is that all you want to only be working together on a game level?” Jackson “I don’t know anymore.” #BB21

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
They have no clue that the jury is currently loaded with Tommy fans, per their interviews.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
54m
Jessica thinks it will a last minute decision based on the speeches and questions. They agree this happened to Paul. Cliff mentions Paul's Goodbye Messages. #BB21

2:27 Nicole and Tommy are in the bathroom. Nicole tells him she's having a hot dog and then going outside. They discuss Holly's location. Nicole doesn't know. #BB21

Tommy says Nicole is a night owl, she has her own isms, and that he's still picking up in everyone's ism. Tommy goes to check on Holly. #BB21

Tommy can't find Holly and goes back outside. Nicole is fixing food. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
48m
At 2:42 Nicole goes back in the KT, and talks in the yard consists of gay bars and dog bars. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
48m
Okay, all caught up. All HG out by the pool except for Holly. They think she's in the DR, #BB21

Nicole says she hurt her shins in the Hide&Go Veto. Convo centers on how they searched for the vetoes. #BB21

Tommy yells - I'm sorry Nicole.
He is apologizing for throwing Nicole's clothes everywhere. He says they were folded so nice. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
38m
Talk continues about the H&Go Veto. Tommy says he enjoyed it a lot more than he thought he did. Nicole said she was worried about turning furniture over, says BB said it was OK. #BB21

Jackson says he wanted to flip a couch in front of the logs, but Tommy had already found it by then. #BB21

Nicole asks where Holly is. Tommy says DR, and that she has been in there a long time. Jackson says it's been about 2 hours. #BB21

There is absolute quiet for a beat or 2 and then Jackson says something about a watermelon, and Tommy asks him if he thinks she's ok. #BB21

There's extended quiet again. Pensive looks on their faces. #BB21

Jessica and Nicole about what their families will think as they're watching the feeds. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
29m
Jess is analyzing Nicole again. She says to Nicole - You can be a little hard on yourself. #BB21

ED Note: It's so hard to understand what she means, so I'm going to rewind and try to type verbatim, see if you can figure it out.

Jess: I know that you can be a little hard on yourself for feeling the way you do. You've been so consistent at being so close to everything, So very well rounded. #BB21

(I'm leaving out the Likes)

Jess: You know what I mean? I don't think you've ever been at full blast at anything. #BB21 I think she's talking about being emotional).

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
22m
Jackson gets called to the DR. Talk continues about the wall. Nicole says she is proud of herself for staying on so long. #BB21

hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
21m
their kitchen clock is about two hours fast now

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
16m
Jessica says there's a Proverb that says Everything is beautiful, but not everybody sees it. #BB21

Both Holly and Jessica say that it both took them to about age 30 to realize they shouldn't care about people's subjective opinion, Jess acknowledges that it is a process. #BB21

3:25 PM BB Time. Tommy says she likes that on past seasons, everyone looked good in the DR, and he felt good about that because he's was worried what he would like there. #BB21

We get fish and then all 4 cams are on Nicole folding her clothes again. in the RV. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Duke the Duck
@DukeTheBBDuck
·
12m
Jess continues to explain that some people will think you're beautiful and some won't, it's just different opinions

Jess- I learned that after I turned 30. You just stop giving a (e).
Holly- I swear it took me until about 30 also to truly realize and believe it

#BB21 #BBLF