TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 01, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 01: Archive through September 01, 2019 users admin

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 9:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
And her calling him a fu**** a**hole in front of Tommy Christie and Cliff didn't go over well.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 9:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
He has done her bidding all season, even when it wasn't best for his game. I'm hoping his eyes are finally open to her ridiculousness. He is a child, yes. But hopefully this experience will make him a better person. I can't help it. I like this kid.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 9:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Honestly I don’t think Jackson was wrong he was upset and embarrassed. He wasn’t yelling she was in the wrong personally

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 9:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Jackson is not getting a pass from this viewer despite the show giving him a John Boy Walton edit on the live show. They both have some major issues in deciding who they want in their lives. His self serving pontification while she tried to play the victim to save her "image" was cringe worthy to watch and listen to.
They both admitted to lying on their BB applications which is obvious in their inability to deal with adult emotions. Emotionally stunted high school behavior.
Kat became a totally different player once she was free of him. BB is supposed to be fun, I don't watch dating shows for a reason.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
And on another note, watching Tommy making stuffed peppas last night....licking his fingers, rubbing his fingers through his hair, licking the spoon and putting it back in the food. Thank god for human immune systems.
I think Christie only chews with her front teeth hence the chipmunk cheek chomping.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 9:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
World, I agree with your 9:43 post. And thanks for saving me from a lot of typing.

These 2 aren't meant to be together.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
And I always wanted Jackson gone. He seems to be such a controlling person to me. I think the house would have relaxed a lot more and been more fun if he wasn't around.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Hopefully Jackson and Holly watching themselves after the show is over, get a reality check, a real one.
Jackson gets too much glee from seeing others suffer the littlest indignities and comeuppance, he was bullied as a kid, he should know better.

AND he ruined my love of watermelon. His surgery on them is weird.
Three more weeks of this? LOL

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Hgs are up. No sign of Jolly.

Cliff is doing his notes. No clue what he's talking about. He is going to pick 4 flowers for the girls to cheer them up. BB stopped him while he was walking over yo wherever they were. He is going in to socialize now.

I will have to look around the internet to see if I can find what he said.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
BB is saying Wakey, Wakey Houseguests to get Jolly up.

They are dead to the world.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I put a link in the Important Happenings thread of the fight last night, if anybody is interested.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Jackson still dead to the world in bed. Holly went downstairs, made him coffee, came back upstairs and cleaned his night table off and put the coffee there. She woke him up gently but he didn't say anything, so she left and went back to the kitchen. Keep getting fishes now.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
The clocks are wrong in the house they think it’s 1

Christiii

07-07-2005

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Holly is blaming everything on her cycle...she just announced to the girls that nice Holly is back! She started her cycle! Nice spin on things Holls, good luck with convincing Jackson lolol

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
Cliff messed with the clock.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Christie told Tommy she hoped the fighting between Holly and Jackson could be used for their advantage. What a sweet girl

Jucylucy

08-23-2005

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jucylucy a private message Print Post    
I must be a "sweet girl" also because I was thinking the same thing. I say get rid of Jax on DE or Jax getting Tommy to use the veto and putting Holly up on the block. I want them both gone.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Juicy that’s something else. Playing on someone’s emotions is different. For game purposes there is only 1 winner. Personally I am not sure who I want to win. Which is weird because usually I do by now. But playing on someone’s emotions that I couldn’t do at least never being in the house I can say that so I don’t think that was a nice discussion. Does my point make sense?

Jucylucy

08-23-2005

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jucylucy a private message Print Post    
I just don't want to see them on my feeds any more. They are exhausting to watch. They are not compatible at all.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
I think Holly came in looking for a Clay to fall on his sword for her. Someone young that she could control and manipulate like Shelly did Clay. She left tire tracks on her friend Kat to get Jackson for herself and yoked her game to his. Bad choice Holly! He IS an ahole but I don't feel a bit sorry for her.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
I think the only one coming out of the house (post Jury) unscathed .. will be Cliff.. then Nicole .. I think that Nicole will be disappointed in the things that the others said about her... and will work through it ..

All the others.. will have a lot of work to do.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
JOLLY ARE ON FEEDS BREAKING UP AGAIN!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Jackson says he's not being mean, he's just being honest.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Cliff is clueless. As Jolly are awkwardly talking (Holly blaming her actions on her hormones and wants a rewind button, Jackson is more of a "let's just get through the next 24 days and then we'll work things out when we are out of here."

Cliff is rambling on about watching each other's back when they get out of the house. Leave Cliff!

Thankfully, we have fishes now.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Oh, Lord, feeds back and Cliff is still there.

Oh, wait he says he is going to check out Tommy and Christi.

Nope, he's talking about the veto now.