TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 01, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through September 01, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 30, 2019 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jess' Like Yaknow [SMEG]
@girlsmeg
·
13m
Jackson nominated Christie & Jess.

#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 30, 2019 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
13m
#BB21 Christie tells Michie it's all good. It's a game.

Jess - So, now what.
Christie - Now we go back to our regularly scheduled program of nothing.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 30, 2019 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
7m
#BB21 Cliff - Holly you are the only person in this house that hasn't had a punishment so far.
Holly - I know.
Cliff - Also, the only one that hasn't been a have-not.
Nicole - Well she's in a showmance with Michie so that's punishment enough.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 30, 2019 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
10m
Christie comparing her current roots to her pic, and showing them off in full.. they politely pretended they hadn't noticed #Deathrace2019

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 30, 2019 - 5:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Myriam 🌊
@maximusmom22
·
4m
Nicole enjoys her chocolate milk in a wine glass.💞 #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 30, 2019 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
4m
#BB21 Holly - I can't get over Nicole's joke. It's so funny.
Nicole - What's even more funny is I meant to say it in my head.
Holly - You strategically waited to say it after noms. *sings* You better win the Veto.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 30, 2019 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1m
Christie says she feels worse for Jessica because she's always known where she stood with Jackson. They've been on the outs. Jessica asks why he wouldn't put Tommy up. Christie says she thinks there was a deal made on the wall. That it happened when Nicole fell.

#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 30, 2019 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
6:48pm #BB21 #bblf

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
· 39m
Christie- I am pretty sure that they are working together, the four of them. Jess- There is five. Christie- No no no. Michie, Holly, Cliff and Nicole. Since Michie's last HoH #BB21

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 30, 2019 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jackson did tell Tommy he was ok, or would be.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 30, 2019 - 7:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
48s
Tommy (and his dramatic facial expressions) have arrived in the RV. Jessica is now crying that she's not had anyone in this game, has had to play by herself. That she hasn't had "twos, threes, eights" and that she's been loyal but others haven't. Says she's missing home.
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 30, 2019 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1m
Jessica says that her time in the game hasn't been as joyful as the others. She says that she didn't even begin to bond with others until the numbers got lower. That she isn't able to break into bonds that happened "Since week one, week two"

#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 30, 2019 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
3m
Jessica says that everyone has said "I'm number 7" and she was the one left out of all the deals. Christie and Tommy say "No, Kat was number 7" (Ed note: LOL way to make her feel worse).

They are now talking about former alliances and how "Gr8ful" was formed.

#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 30, 2019 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yeah, even tho they sent Nick out last week for some reason they are using the "there are more girls than boys" this week. They should have thought about that last week.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 30, 2019 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1m
Tommy is now talking to Nicole in the bathroom. They are talking about when Nicole was ostracized by the Gr8ful. She says that she would say in the DR that Tommy/Christie being LGBTQ should understand. She says that maybe some of them did though let her know, little ways
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch·
50m
Kittycam 11.02am for veto comp - all playing except Holly

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #BB21
@JokersBBUpdates
·
5h
Posted 8:46am: Tommy had a dream that he got evicted and the entire audience booed him. #BB21 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
7m
PoV over - Tommy won - Bye Jessica. It was hide the veto as some had suggested (so next week everyone will predict comics or face morph because BB has become that predictable) #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 8:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Eric
@RealityRecaps
·
2h
Woooooow they really went CRAZY in the bedrooms! The pillows are moved and the laundry is on the floor! #bb21

But then again... everyone told everyone where they were hiding them. So nobody really needed to look. This game needs to be retired.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 8:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Eric
@RealityRecaps
·
1h
Christe is the most AMAZING “after the fact” psychic EVER!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 8:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
1m
they were on HOH lockdown.. no pizza party, no visitor, no nothing

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 8:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB21 Holly appears to still be in a fight with Jackson, she asks if he wants her to get her stuff out of the HoH room. He says he doesnt care. It appears that he doesnt want to talk despite Holly trying to

Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
35s
Did Jackson and Holly break up? Shes moving all her crap out of the HoH? Jackson says, "thats the worst lockdown we've had in a long time" so maybe they were in a HoH lockdown for some reason - in house repair perhaps. #bb21

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 4:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Lol! In a nut shell.

Cas #BB21
@BBUpdoots
11h

Jackson is honestly playing this game on autopilot. "Me and Woman-Me win comps. We make noms. Puny Cliff and Nicole evict nom we want. Me no think-think like old man and small girl do." #bb21

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 4:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
The link has the clip when Nicole puts it together that Jolly and Tommy and Christi are working together. She then asks to be called to the DR before she loses it.

Nicole thinks Jackson & Holly are working with Tommy & Christie.

Nicole: It was all set up. Why would Michie find Cliff's?

Link

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 5:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Cas #BB21
@BBUpdoots
·
7h
Jackson is telling Cliff he's not screwing him and their F4 is on. Cliff says of I can't trust you guys my game is over anyway. Jackson says he's gonna try to convince Tommy to not use the veto. #bb21

Cas #BB21
@BBUpdoots
7h

Jackson wants to play the male bonding angle with Tommy. He doesn't wanna reveal he's working with Nicole and Cliff. Cliff feels they have no clue about their F4. #bb21

Cas #BB21
@BBUpdoots
7h

Nicole and Cliff discussing the veto comp. Nicole says she accidentally found Cliff's veto but quickly hid it and pretended she didn't. Nicole expresses concerns of a betrayal and Cliff says he gets it and it comes down to Holly not acting alone. #bb21

Cliff says he's not gonna worry about it. Nicole says she was so mad she had to calm down in DR. Cliff says at the end of the day why would they wanna go to the end with Tommy/Christie. Nicole says if Cliff goes she has nowhere to go because Jess is mad at her. #bb21

Nicole wonders if Jackson has something with Tommy. Cliff doesn't know. He says Jackson didn't wanna win the veto. They agree they have to hope Jess goes and they survive one more week.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 5:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Shunned Holly [SMEG]
@girlsmeg
7h

Holly's worried by Jackson's behavior because her ex would do this to her. They worked together. At work he'd pretend like she didn't exist.

cam change.

Cas #BB21
@BBUpdoots

Holly says she spoke her mind too freely last night. Tommy says it wasn't that bad honestly. It wasn't. Tommy says people want "real" at the end of the day. Cliff asks if he's intruding. They say no (I say yes). #bb21

Shunned Holly [SMEG]
@girlsmeg
7h

Holly: There's plenty of things my parents could be not thrilled. Just..you know.

Cliff: I know.

Holly: Not what I came here for.

Cliff: I have no magic words for that either... You may get out there & find out it's not nearly as severe as you think & move on.

#bb21

Shunned Holly [SMEG]
@girlsmeg
·
7h
Tommy's worried about what his family will think regarding the "Nick stuff"

Cliff's not worried about his family. He knows they love & support him. He's more worried about his industry. It's very conservative.

Shunned Holly [SMEG]
@girlsmeg
7h

Holly feels she hasn't gotten to play a lot. She's frustrated she's not known for playing.

Cliff says those days are gone.

Holly: Day 74 & I've played 11 competitions. The most notable thing about me isn't even anything to do w/ me. It's my association w/ someone else.

#bb21

Cas #BB21
@BBUpdoots
7h

Beth is upset she's only known for her relationship with Jackson.

She's expressed these worries since basically day one only with Kat back then lmao. #bb21

Cas #BB21
@BBUpdoots
7h

Tommy says bringing it to game, Jackson is her showmance but he will go before her because he's a bigger threat. Holly has a great shot to get to the end. You just never know, it's all for a reason. #bb21

--------------

With the way Holly keeps bashing her relationship with Jackson here, I don't blame Jackson one iota for Jackson trying to break up with her. It's not a good look for Holly.