TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Ep 30 - HOH Comp, Nominations

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Ep 30 - HOH Comp, Nominations users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through September 01, 2019Scubalass25 09-01-19  5:39 pm
Archive through September 02, 2019Pamy25 09-02-19  11:26 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Monday, September 02, 2019 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
It's okay everyone, like I said, I don't vote.
Nicole tried to play for a week and look where it got her. Afraid of her own shadow.
For all you Cliff fans he will win in a landslide.

I put on CC sometimes while watching BB After Dark and it's funny, when Jess speaks they just type the words like and literally over and over again or inaudible whispering. CC people can't even bother to listen and type Jess's ramblings to no where.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Monday, September 02, 2019 - 11:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I would vote for Christie for fan favorite before I would vote for Nicole or Cliff.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, September 02, 2019 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Hmm, I wouldn't go that far...

Interesting about the captioning! I can only imagine.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Monday, September 02, 2019 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
LOL

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, September 02, 2019 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LOL World, that is funny about the cc!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, September 02, 2019 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
If we could get a big campaign to vote for Kemi, Ovi or David that would show BB all the people that stayed werent favs

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Monday, September 02, 2019 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Jess puzzles me, she was so shocked that she was nominated did she really think someone was going to take her all the way to the end? Maybe she thought her game play would get her there? She might have been a good person to take since I am not too sure the jury would vote for her.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Monday, September 02, 2019 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I can't vote for Kemi, David or Ovi. They weren't there long enough to see how the pressure of playing week after week would affect them. I really don't know their personalities well enough. Besides they weren't my favorite, and that't how I'm voting.

Govols

07-18-2005

Monday, September 02, 2019 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
World-LOL- Jess's ramblings to no where and cc.

Don't feel bad for Jess one bit. It has been painful to have her as a cast member. I wish she had gone out instead of David. It would be a totally different game to watch.

Admit I did the same thing at home watching Jess fall. It was funny. Getting boob smacked by Thelma and Louise had to hurt. Jackson refrained from laughing out loud as I bet they all did.
He has shown extreme patience with Jess and shown her a great deal of respect.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 02, 2019 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Pamy there has been a campaign to vote for Kemi. There are twitter people who have been tracking how many days since Kemi was mentioned in the house, LOL

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, September 02, 2019 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I can hardly remember the early ones.

Totally agree, any of the first three over Jess!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, September 02, 2019 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LOL Dipo!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: