TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 01, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 01: Archive through September 01, 2019 users admin

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 9:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
Holly/Jackson not speaking?

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 9:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
I think Holly's just been extra diva-ish latley. I'd be fine with her going soon

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 9:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
But Nicole, while freaked out that Cliff could go.. She won't flip.. So if Holly and Jackson still want Jess out, all is well. Jess will go.

Nicole is worried that if Cliff goes what will she do since Jess is mad at her.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 9:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
LOL! Jess is being gushy with Nicole..

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 9:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
But for Goodness sake. Nicole just withers at decision. Here Cliff is the one going up and they are discussing what if he leaves. She shows no concern for him and his game being over.. but she worries, What will she do? .. and Cliff has to counsel her on what her next move should be.

Not the time Nicole.. and cant she think, for once, how to strategize in this game. ?

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 9:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
At least we get a break from the cuddling and slurpydurp of Jackson & Mrs. Robinson, LOL!

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 9:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
Lol Mrs. Robinson. Cookoocachew

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 10:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
@Queenfish

Govols

07-18-2005

Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 10:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Tommy: Anybody wanna stuffed peppa?

Holly's go to words: I know.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 11:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Can’t believe tommy thinking about not using veto.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 11:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Blowup with Jackson and Holly around 11:30 BB time. Not sure which camera, watching on After Dark.

Wicked

06-28-2007

Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 11:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wicked a private message Print Post    
Camera 2

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 11:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
1-2 still going on.

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 12:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
DR probably told Tommy to talk about not using the veto just so they would have drama for the TV episode. No way is he not going to save Christi.

Wicked

06-28-2007

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 12:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wicked a private message Print Post    
Apparently Holly is upset with her image. Says the house has her stressed and overwhelmed.

Jackson trying to reassure her. Holly didn't like the way Jackson said good morning to her today.

They must have had words this morning.

Something underlying that I've missed. Maybe she called him a douche bag.
Holly says it's hormones...she has no where to go to be alone...doesn't want Jxsn to hurt her...
She's in her own head right now. Says,Jxsn makes things ok.

This conversation started around 11:30. I only came in on it because my dog woke me up(east coast time) and BBAD was on.
Now she's (sasha) is snoring next to me and I'm wide awake. Grrr

Holly/jxsn sitting in silence.Both deep in thought.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 2:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Near as I can tell, Saturday morning Jackson was not wanting to talk, before they drew people to play for pov and Holly said something in front of other HG that he is sure was on live feeds. I do wonder if feeds were down, in which case, he has actually put this issue in public when it has not aired.

Seems they each have been burned in past relationships, and they each are extremely concerned about looking bad, or not being liked on feeds. Overly sensitive.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 2:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And, they are each coming out to lots of social media scorn.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 3:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Nicole in hammock talking. If anything worthwhile I will post it. She's talking about a dream right now.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 3:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Nicole in hammock talking about what she thinks is going on. Camera 3, started around 6:30.

She sees that Jackson is playing both sides. She had a talk with Tommy about it and she really hopes Tommy doesn't run upstairs and told Jackson about it.

But she thinks Tommy is very smart and why would he want yo go towards final 3 with a pair that is dominate in the comps and would take each other. Tommy and Chrissy would have a better chance competing against Nickole/Cliff. She hopes Tommy isn't blowing smoke up her ass.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 3:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
When she talked about Jess, she says Jess has been keeping things bottled up in her and it's coming out now. Nicole does consider that they worked together all summer. She says Jess is upset with her because earlier in the summer Nicole told Jess not to trust Nick and then all of a sudden Nicole is very tight with Nick. And Nicole didn't tell her about Nick being the prankster. Nicole says that's not her problem, Jess should have asked Nick. Huh? Nicole you just said you were working with Jess. Anyway, that's why Jess said she doesn't trust Nicole. Nicole understands her view point.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 3:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Nicole says that being on bb is a totally different than just watching it and nobody can understand. It's broken her down and put her all back together as a stronger person. It's such an amazing experience.

She's off to bed now.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 4:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Bonbon posted a link at 9:01 pm in the above archive that has a video of what started the fight.

This tweet tells what happened later.

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates

Holly- I blew a kiss to him (Jackson) today, and he mouths back to me "nah, I'm good". I called you a f'ing a-hole because you are a f'ing a-hole.

Christie- Was it during the comp?

Holly- Yeah #BB21

Patty9755

07-18-2006

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 8:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Patty9755 a private message Print Post    
Ooh, Jackson may get bitten in the booty being mean to Holly! Those girls that are left plus Tommy may just see this as an opportunity to get him out. The houseguests are so focused on themselves they can't see what is going on in the house. I think Cliff knows, but Nicole is clueless! Will Holly turn on Jackson? May depend on if he makes up with her and if she gets mad enough to start a campaign to boot him. These people are so self-absorbed. Can't play the game.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 9:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
BB After Dark showed the HOH Bickerson's fighting.
Holly crying fake tears while Jackson and his shark eyes drank a bottle of wine by himself and snacking on power bars while using the abusive boyfriend methods of control.
She has no one to vent mean girl things to anymore and the DR refusing to show her pitiful dance/rap song on live tv, plus being zinged as an old buzzard pushed her to the edge. I do believe there was some bad acting on her part since Poptv was on.
Holly didn't listen to Kat tell her Jackson was a verbal abuser to women, Holly defended him.
Now she sees he made an ass out of her.
And Jackson ….cousins ARE family members.
Jackson running home to mommy and Holly's friends making fun of her neediness after the season is over.
A bad telenova.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 9:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
I don't think Jackson is being mean to holly. I think he's put up with a whole lot of bull corn from her the entire summer. I agreed with everything he said to her last night. If her image is more important to her than their relationship, then she's been using him all this time. I'd love for him to backdoor her self righteous behind, in those ugly leggings.