TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 01, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Screencaps: Archive through September 01, 2019 users admin

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 9:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Not sure what Tommy is making, he has mixed boiled rice with cooked ground beef. He is now mixing cheese into it.

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 9:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Now he is adding croutons:

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 9:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
All is revealed ..stuffed peppers:

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 9:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 9:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Holly saying that she feels like an idiot, this is not what I came here for. Tommy says he has her and he loves her so much and it will work out.

Tommy says he is a good person and young (assuming Jackson is who they mean)

Holly says he ex did this to her, they would argue and he would not talk to her.:

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 10:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
They look good!:

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 10:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Not a fan of peppers, but I know the peppers are good for you. And these are quite attractive!The stuffing, not so much.

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 10:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Jackson on his own outside:

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 11:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Tommy comes out to talk with Jackson, talking about how much fun the veto was.

Jackson tells Tommy he can do what he wants. He says Christie has the votes. If she comes down Cliff goes up but Jackson wants Jess to go and he knows for sure that Holly is voting out Jess and so will Tommy:

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 11:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Chrisie says she would like to do survivor, Cliff says this is it for him ... he jokes naked and afraid next. Jackson says he would do naked and afraid, Cliff says he would do it:

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 11:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Holly saying nothing:

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 11:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Fishies lights are off:

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 11:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Holly asks if we can talk. She says you are being mean to me. Jackson says you called me a F'ing ass hole in front of people.

He will not let her speak .. he tells her he has spent 74 days being nice to her and supporting her. All she has done is say she is worried if he is jeopardizing her game and life because of him. He wants her to enjoy her last weeks.

She spends all her time picking at her split ends and you bit me head off for telling me. You called me a F'ing idiot on national TV .. I am not going to let you disrespect me.

Holly says she was vulnerable to him last night. He says he has done everything to make her happy.

Jackson says he is done with her, he is not letting her speak to him like at. We are going into the final six, she walks out crying:

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 11:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Holly is sobbing saying she is sorry she said that:

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 11:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Holly is a grown woman acting like a teen, sobbing and trying to get words out:

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 11:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Holly says he was dismissing her and it is her F'ed up PTSD.

Jackson says every day I tell you that you are beautiful, I am proud of you but you tell me how young I am how you are worried about looking stupid because of you and our relationship:

He tells her he will not let her speak to him like that, it has happened so many times and he is not going to let that happen on national TV:

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 11:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
I actually feel bad for Jackson. He tells Holly he will not tolerate her speaking to him like that she continues to weep.

He says he is sorry she is upset. She says she is sorry she said it, she was just frustrated:

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 11:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
This is what happens when you have an odd showmance:

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 11:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Holly says she came to play a game she was not anticipate these feeling.

Jackson goes back to telling Holly that she is sorry that Holly is upset, she should date a 31 year old, he is sorry he makes her unhappy.

Holly tells him that he does not make her unhappy:

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 11:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Jackson says we have a game to play, we are going to be down to six, we have to play the game but after BB we need to go our own separate way:

Jackson says for the last 74 days you have constantly told me that I hurt your game.

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 11:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Jackson tells her to enjoy the next 25 days:

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 12:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Oh ... Jackson did not thank Holly for bringing him coffee.

Holly has hormones and claustrophobia and cabin fever, if it was not for that she would never speak to him like that.

Holly says she is not like that, he needs to knock it off.

Jackson says he is going to get shafted when he gets outside this house. Telling me to knock it off makes me feel really annoyed.

Jackson tells Holly he will talk to her tomorrow, he is done with this conversation. He is praying for her, hoping that she has a happy 25 days:

Holly will not let it go, she says she is claustrophobic in the house. He tells her we are in the same boat:

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 12:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Her hormones are raging she is pms'ing, she wants to hit a wall ..... sobbing again:

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 12:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Holly ... he is breaking up with you, you are his nightmare .. leave the room .. go:

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Sunday, September 01, 2019 - 12:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Holly can not get out of her own head right now ..sniff ... you make me happy, you make everything okay ..sniff: