TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 31, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 31: Archive through August 31, 2019 users admin

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Cliff .. take note: Tommy is, without second thought, going to take Christy down.. knowing YOU, Cliff, will go up.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
There’s NO chance of Jess staying no matter which of Cliff/Nicole replaces Christie. Holly will do what Jackson wants, and Cliff or Nicole will vote Jess our over each other! At worst it’s a tie and Jackson sends Jess to Jury. There will be no flip this week.

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
Mine don't work on the ipad, Sea...are you using an ipad? They updated their app 2 days ago and messed it all up.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Jess told Nicole that Tommy is probably going to use the veto. Nicole gets upset and is about to cry. She doesn't want either Jess or Cliff to go. They are all she had. Jess gives her a hug to comfort her and starts to give her a pep talk. Something about no matter what happens dont feel guilty who you vote for.... Then fish.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 6:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Cliff/Nicole should give a little pressure on Tommy to not use it. .. We know he is safe, but dont give Tommy an easy out.

Even if Tommy and Christy were not childhood buddies, They have told him Jess is going out. Why do they let Tommy be Christy's Knight.. for the jury vote.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 6:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Jackson, holly, cliff and nicole in bathroom. Jackson saying Tommy is probably going to use it. But Jess will still go. Jess walks in and interrupts. Cliff goes to kitchen where Tommy and Christi are playing a game. Jackson follows.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Bon, Tommy probably doesnt want to deal with Christie's paranoia all week.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Nicole has to be the pawn! Nicole could cave and vote out Cliff. Cliff will not vote Nicole out.

If Nicole is up, Jess cannot guilt trip her for days.

I do not trust Tommy and Christie not to take a shot at Cliff and try to scoop up Jess and Nicole.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I don't either, Sea, but I don't believe it could be done if they tried.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Missed the beginning of this but Nicole alone in rv room. She keeps saying it doesn't make sense and it's all a set up. I heard Jackson's name.

Is she thinking Tommy and Jackson were in cahoots with this veto challenge?

She says she's going to lose it.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Nicole just got called to DR. Now I will never find out what shes talking about.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I am using a computer, Windows 10. No app.

And I do not trust Tommy, Christie.. And I worry about Jess putting pressure on Nicole to boot Cliff.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
If Nicole is pawn, Cliff will vote Jess out.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
They have to trick tommy into not using it

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Nothing is going on right now.

Sea, sorry you can't get the feeds.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Nicole doesn’t have an alliance with Jess. She has a F4 with Jolly/Cliff. She won’t give all that up, especially since Jess can’t even speak coherent sentences!

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Nicole believes that Tommy and Christie may also have a F4 with Jolly like she and Cliff have.

Congrats Tommy #SaveChristie

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Putting pieces together in her head. and it is very discouraging. It was all set up. Why would Jackson find Cliff's? Does not make sense. It DOES make sense if the tour of them were together.

Hmm but in that case maybe she would want to keep Cliff..

She asks to be called to DR. GONNA lose it, these peopl.

And they call her.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I hope the DR is not trying to save Jessica!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I know it would not make sense for Nicole to boot Cliff, but it did not make sense to ally with Nick. Emotional.

I hope I am being overly paranoid. But she was so ready with Jess and Jess played the guilt trip card, hard.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
all that planning Cliff did to find a good hiding place and I thought he was telling Nic and Jackson so they wouldnt'find' it....ugh Jackson deserves to lose for not putting up C/T!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Dear BB Gods,

Thank you for returning Holly's black leggings.

Will you now please strike lightening on her naked ones so they burn.

Thank you.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Tommy just went another step towards winning this.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Cliff told Jackson that he hid his in the bathroom.

But the fruitloops dingus thought Cliff said something that wasnt even a real word. Jackson found both Cliffs and Jessicas veto.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Finding Jessica's was good!