TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 31, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 31: Archive through August 31, 2019 users admin

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Sea, if I knew I'd be going home this week, I doubt I'd be in a very helpful mood. Lol!

I'm getting tired of all these fishies!

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Refresh my memory, you hide your veto and if no one finds it , you are the veto winner ?

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Thursday could be interesting- the 2nd eviction is going to be the big one. Tommy or Christie have to win HOH or one of them is gone and the other basically would have to win out...If they do win HOH they have to figure out which of the other 4 is most likely to work with them if they lost their alliance partner and try and get that alliance partner out (best case is to have one of each pair up for the vote and they control the deciding vote)..

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
But you are not aspiring to be a role model online. Jess is.

Now she is eating junk.

And holding a broom!!!

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Yes Missy.

Tommy should have thrown this.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Jackson just told Cliff in the storage room that Tommys not going yo use it.

Things are going to get interesting when Christi finds out!

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
Everything, from here on out depends on veto. As far as Jess not helping, if I was on the block, I'd be cleaning like Hazel, not bossing people about a rug.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Missy, yes.. The last card found is the winner. Or the person who hid the last card found.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
That is a true-hood, Sea. Touche! :-)

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
I Wonder if Tommy will you se t and show his cards

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
It might not matter if he doesn’t use it- So long as Jackson gets 2 votes, he can get rid of Jess in a tiebreak , and I don’t think Jess can convince 3 people for her to stay..

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Jackson said he won't. But who knows?

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
Where did Tommy hide his?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
LOL! Holly found a missing pair of black pants that emerged from the comp chaos.

Jess is upset by wet clothing.. Turns out Nicole's dirty clothing was dumped.. Including her wet outfit from YOU endurance.
Jess is complaining. Christie says what Jackson said, at least they have something to do. Jess is awfulizing about shoulda coulda woulda in terms of hiding..

Cliff, to the camera 📷 says he told Jackson where he hid it.. Maybe Jackson found Cliff's?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jackson seems to have found Jess' right away.. Says that is all that matters.

Jackson tells Cliff heard a different place..

Cliff actually thinks that Tommy will not use the veto!!!!!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jackson tells Tommy and Christie that he doesn't hasn't to break a tie, best not to use veto. Tommy says he can do that.

Hmm..

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 5:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And feeds died...

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
I read on another feed Tommy said he was thinking of using it on Christi but promised to vote out Jess and Christi said she would too. So it looks like he plans on taking her off if you believe that update.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Jackson and Tommy talking about the veto.

Jackson doesn't care if he uses it as long as he doesn't have to break a tie. That's it.

Tommy is going to use it but promises to vote for whoever Jackson tells him to.

Jackson wants Jess gone. Tommy respects it but mentions that he's worried about the duo of Cliff/Nicole.

Tommy should shut up now. He's going on about how he wants to keep Christie because everybody else is a pair.

Now they say they love each other and Tommy leaves the HOH room.

Jackson continues to eat.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Although I would love for Christie to go out this week, I actullay don't have a problem with Jessica going. I am so tired of the person being dragged to 3rd place, ie Victoria, etc.; and Jessica is one of those.

She has never had a clue what was going on even when she has been told, so it's ok for her to go out now.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Tommy is safe and Jackson cannot compete in HOH..

I just don't see Tommy leaving Christie on the block.

Nicole would be a better pawn than Cliff in terms of safety.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Jackson and HOlly are so secure in their preconceived notion that Tommy and Christie are not so tight that they can't entertain any ideas to the contrary. Nicole has been trying to tell them that for about 10 days. But if Jacksons conclusion is that that is not the case, thats it. It will bite him in the behind. Because when Christie wins HOH, Jackson and HOlly are going up.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 5:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Tommy is talking to Jess now. He's telling her that he's leaning on using the veto on Christi. This will give a Jess a chance to stay. See how things go. Jess says this makes her so happy. Tommy tells her that he loves her and leaves.

I can see him telling her this b.s. to make her feel better, for her jury vote. But when he goes to vote her out, he is going to lose it forever.

Unless....

Tommy wants yo try and flip the house and get either Cliff or Nicole out. But I font think that's possible with who's left to vote.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I agree.. Want Christie and Tommy gone but really do want Jess out of there and since the get extra stipend for lasting longer.. Like, but her off!!

I do not want Cliff to go.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 31, 2019 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I cannot get feeds to work...