TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 30, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 30: Archive through August 30, 2019 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 30, 2019 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jess has never been sensitive, to others. In week three, Kat took Jess off the block, Nicole went up vs Cliff, but Jess like had to tell Nicole how traumatizing it was for Jess!

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Friday, August 30, 2019 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
But Jackson doesnt know of C/T connection and they really have done a good job of distancing themselves the past couple of weeks. But the Christy/Jess relationship is strong.

And Jess continues to push the Girls to the end, Gotta target the guys mantra.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 30, 2019 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Nope, noms are now.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 30, 2019 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And Nicole made sure to mention that Jess would never put up a girl if she had guys to put up. Good revenge for all the times Jess has thrown Nicole way under every bus in sight!

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Friday, August 30, 2019 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
But didn't we decide that Jackson does know about Christy and Tommy?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 30, 2019 - 4:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Not that I have heard from Jackson. I did see a tweet saying he knows.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, August 30, 2019 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
They are back, with Christy and Jess nommed.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Friday, August 30, 2019 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Jess has taken to her bed.. all others are just joking around in the Kitchen area...

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Friday, August 30, 2019 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Now I hear Jess's voice in the Kitchen so maybe she took a very short refresher...

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Friday, August 30, 2019 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
I think I understand part of Jackson's reasoning- you have 3 pairs and a floater- but I really don't agree with it.

Govols

07-18-2005

Friday, August 30, 2019 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
If I were the voice in the DR, I would have highly suggested to get rid of Jess. She is horrible TV. Horrible.
Victoria at least knew how to speak.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Friday, August 30, 2019 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
So I am thinking a Jess win for POV. or would we get more throwing under the bus if Jess/Christy remain on the block. .. but would like Christy (or Tommy) gone

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Friday, August 30, 2019 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Do you ever find yourself speaking to the computer when the HGs don't know the answer to something? I found myself calling to Jackson, no, it wasn't Tom Petty it's Buffalo Springfield's For What It's Worth (written by Stephen Stills). Laughing at myself!

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Friday, August 30, 2019 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
LOL Tresbien. I do too. Far too often.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Friday, August 30, 2019 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
I keep yelling at Tommy for picking up his dice before moving his pieces... he announces his roll and picks up the dice and puts it in the cup .. then moves his pieces.. (A convenient way to change the roll if the other person isn't paying full attention.)

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Friday, August 30, 2019 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I did that this morning when listening to last night's RHAP when Rob asked if there was ever a season where someone got rid of their showmance at the end. I kept saying out loud, Drew and Diane, Drew and Diane!
Finally he said, oh someone in chat says Drew and Diane.
Whew.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Friday, August 30, 2019 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
Gbcole. I was screaming at the podcast every time Kaitlyn would sing. What the heck? Shut up Kaitlyn

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 30, 2019 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Lisa voted for her Showmance, Eric the Fireman, to not return to the house.

Janelle evicted Dr Will.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Friday, August 30, 2019 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Queenfish. I was screaming with you. Shut Up Kaitlyn. She really thinks that podcast is all about her. I just can't ... with her.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 30, 2019 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Does Jackson even realize that his hand is down his pants playing around down there while he talks game with Holly and Nicole? I am creeped out by this and they don't seem to notice.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Friday, August 30, 2019 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Queenfish and Bon, me too!

All I kept thinking was... next time Rob, try someone out for one week before committing them to every single Thursday's podcast! I'm pretty sure he regrets giving Kaitlyn an entire season of Thursdays.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 30, 2019 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jess is wailing and sobbing about how she is always left out in the house. Tommy and Christie working on her jury vote.

She is not going to sit here and cry over what happened in the first weeks. But you are. And the people who were loyal to you, you abandoned.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 30, 2019 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Cliff is there, too but Christie is motormouthing.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Friday, August 30, 2019 - 8:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Really cute conversation in the bathroom - Nicole / Holly / Cliff / Jackson / Tommy .. Nicole was saying she had no idea how she was going to get home... Do they fly us back? .. She had these thoughts that they would let them out of the house and then say .. good bye .. so she'd be standing there with her suitcases and not know what to do .. She asked .. Everyone says they'll get together and she said how to we get there?? They told her Uber ..

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Friday, August 30, 2019 - 8:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
She's never used uber. They are good naturedly teasing her and she is joining in... Christie and Jess have joined them..