TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 30, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 30, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
bluejonibb
@bbbluejoni
·
42m
I remember when you had to win HOH in order to get hair dye. BB has gotten soft. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Michie's Sleep Chewing [SMEG]
@girlsmeg
·
20m
feeds in background...not paying attention until..

Cliff: I almost fell out the shower naked today.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 3:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BBbiotch
@BbiotchB
·
20m
Wait... he thinks Kat wore too much makeup?? Has he even looked at Holly?? I've never seen anyone wear as much as her 😂😂😂😂 #BB21
Quote Tweet

Joker's BB Updates #BB21
@JokersBBUpdates
· 1h
Posted 2:23pm: Jackson says he like the natural look and says he was put off by Kat putting on all that makeup. #BB21 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
😱 Jess' Flail & Scream [ROXY]
@ButFirstRoxy
·
10m
Jackson telling Cliff he thinks it isnt good to go after Tommy so he thinks Jess and Christie and he can tell Christie she is a pawn. Cliff REMIND THEM Tommy will 1000% take Christie down if he wins POV and then you have no choice but to nom Cliff or Nicole. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Myriam 🌊
@maximusmom22
·
1m
Beth is wearing her naked outfit for her man.
Grateful I have to go to bed early tonight. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
4m
Jackson to Cliff- I made a Final 4 with you, Nicole and Holly, and I am going to stick to it. If anyone is coming after y'all, they are coming after me indirectly #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 30, 2019 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds·
12h
My
@TheKaBG
past BB Clip-O-The Day comes to us from an ACTUAL endurance comp...
7 HOURS 32 MINUTES in pouring ice cold rain.
Not easy.

#BB8
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 30, 2019 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahaha.... Ovi Kabir @TheOviKabir·
17h
Saw the #BB21 Jury House segment tonight, so here’s an inside look at some ‘Pre-Jury’ House segments..

#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
· 15h
Christie is in the shower. Jxn walks up & tells her she's not going anywhere it's Jess. C has a strange look on her face. J- I'm spit balling right now. I shook your hand. We'll talk. Looks like he was giving her a heads up she may go OTB with Jess #BB21

Mel Brown 🇨🇦 @melbrown00·
15h
Nicole really wanted to win and see her family. Jackson reassured her that she is safe this week and will be ok.
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 30, 2019 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
2h
#BB21
Current cams.
Jackson and Holly waking up didn't take.
Jess making coffee.

#BB21
Jess and Cliff in the kitchen both saying they are hurting from yesterday's comp. Jess' side/back and Cliff's back.

#BB21
Nothing to see here. Just a pile of watermelons on the bureau.

#BB21
Cliff just said the board says nominations today.
Cliff gets called to the DR.
#BB21
Jackson tells Holly they need to get up and he needs her to be the voice of reason to help him with his decisions.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 30, 2019 - 12:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
2h
#BB21
Nicole and Christie waking up. They're wondering why they got them up so early today.

#BB21
Feeds are back.
Christie telling Holly and Tommy about her and Nicole crying over missing their families. And how Big Brother came over the speaker and said Big Brother loves You.
Ed Note: you can see the clip in an earlier tweet from us.

Christie is telling Tommy, Michie, Holly and Nicole how she was telling Jess that when she fell during the HOH comp, she giggled a little bc of Jess’ dramatic scream. Just for when she watches this back.
#bb21

Holly is telling the HG that she cut herself shaving last night, and her leg would not stop bleeding. She was leaving a trail of blood while walking..so BB told her to see the medic.
#bb21

Christie speculates that BB is making them clean the floors today because they are going to play Hide and Go Veto. Speculation she says.
#bb21

Michie is telling the HG he will be up in the HOH room showering and getting ready for nominations today. He said “I will be up there non pompusly”
#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 30, 2019 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·
1h
Christie, Cliff, Jess and Nicole are concerned as to why BB woke everyone up earlier today, and told them to all get ready.
#bb21

Cliff says he has his bags packed just incase this week is a double.
#bb21 #DoubleEvictionThisWeek

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 30, 2019 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tooms
@Tooms_BB
·
2h
Cliff says he’d go after Tommy and Christie but, when actually talking to the HoH, instead of actively trying to make those noms happen, he just says this nonsense. #BB21
Quote Tweet

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 10h
Cliff to Jackson- I see them (Christie/Jess) both as threats. If you need to throw my name out there, and if someone pulls themself off and you need to put me up, I am not going to be pissed. I understand it #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 30, 2019 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1h
Cliff comes up to HOH room to campaign.
Michie starts talking to him about what to say to Jess.
He does not want to use the word “pawn” for either her or Christie, just in case.Thats why he never said to Sis about being a pawn.
(ed note: i thought he did say pawn to sis?)
#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 30, 2019 - 4:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
VeryRandyReality
@IsItUpOrDown
·
3h
Jessica didn't take the news very well when Jackson told her she was probably going to be one of his nominations.😱😱🤭🤭🤭 #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 30, 2019 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO.... Mel Brown 🇨🇦 @melbrown00·
6h
I must say, Production has been kicking ass all season long.
#BB21
Quote Tweet

Julie Chen @JulieChen
· 21h
Who do you think is playing the best game right now? Do you see a clear winner? #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 30, 2019 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Network
@bigbrothernet
·
3h
DR is a hell of a drug. #BB21
Quote Tweet

hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
· 3h
-two HOH, three veto, Field Trip comp
-wants Christie gone for weeks and weeks
-evicts Analyse and targets Jessica

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 30, 2019 - 4:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Eric @RealityRecaps·
2h
Oh.... what a shock. Jess wash brainwashed by a “landmark retreat” money making scam.

John 😜 #BB21 @J_PopCultureFan·
3h
Jessica has been campaigning to Jackson for the last hour and I honestly could not tell you one thing she said. Her voice makes me tune out. lol #BB21 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 30, 2019 - 4:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
31m
#BB21 Tommy is asking if there are going to be noms because he wants to shower. Michie tells him he has time because he has to do DR first anyway.

Michie - Who do you nom? What are your thoughts? Stuff like that.

Production calls Michie to the DR

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 30, 2019 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
31m
#BB21 Christie - I do not accept this rose.
Cliff - Michie you need to make another nomination because...
Christie - I contest. I made a promise before. I decided I'm gonna take every negative thought and switch it. We've come far guys.

#BB21 Jess, Cliff, and Christie are saying that every week is stressful whether you are on the block or not. You worry whether you don't know how the vote is going to fall and are going to be the one vote in the wrong direction.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 30, 2019 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
15h
Cliff- I personally would be going after Christie. Nicole- Me too. If I won, I probably would have put up Christie and Tommy #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 30, 2019 - 4:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
30m
#BB21 Jess - He (Nick) remained relevant. I feel like he had a really great run. He was a good, solid player.
Christie - I agree.

#BB21 Jess - To me Nick had a good run. He left with $5,000.
Christie - He left with a girlfriend.
Jess - He's living life.
Christie - He had a come-up. He lost some weight. His abs came out. He got a little cuter.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 30, 2019 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jess' Like Yaknow [SMEG]
@girlsmeg
· 2h
Because BB asked them to de-grease the floors, that made Cliff think hide-n-go veto is next. He's been looking for spots & thinks they can all share spots later.

#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 30, 2019 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Belial is Bored out of his Gourd
@cbelial45
·
19h
So Jackson got out Sis and now he wants to target Jess...

All this proves is that this idiot is terrible at both Checkers AND Chess.

#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 30, 2019 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tracie -aquatopian mermaid
@tracieTweetsTv
·
20h
Grodner promised them something to keep their pets safe. This is laughable.
Quote Tweet

BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21
@89razorskate20
· 20h
Jackson tells Cliff for their game it's not good to see Tommy go so he's thinking of putting Christie & Jess up #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 30, 2019 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
VeryRandyReality
@IsItUpOrDown
·
3h
The epitome of a sucky season, ...planning for 'Team' Hide the Veto.😏🙄🙄 #BB21