TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 30, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 30: Archive through August 30, 2019 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 30, 2019 - 6:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Grooch, I got a good laugh out of that one.

What kind of strategy is that? To PURPOSELY want to go to the end with a COUPLE, who would obviously take each other to F2! I guess Jess is playing for 3rd place.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 30, 2019 - 6:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Oh, and I read that Cliff offered to go up as a pawn against Jess, so I don't think he's interested in having her as a '3rd'.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 30, 2019 - 6:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Thats true, he doesnt want to show his cards. But at some point the pairs need to be broken up. I really wouldn't be surprised if Jackson's real goal is to get Christi out but just saying he's going after Jess to keep the peace. He probably doesn't care which one goes.

It could be an interesting week, though highly doubtful, with campaigning.

If Christi goes up again, I think Nicole will put up a fight to get rid of her. Last week she kept bringing up the point that Christi keeps going up on the block and stays. Nicole is into second chances and she will fight for Jess for many different reasons because it's best for her game for Jess to stay.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 30, 2019 - 6:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Oh, dang, Rosem about the Cliff thing.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 30, 2019 - 6:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Two tweets, one right after the other:

1. Holly to Jackson- I dont want to f*** over Tommy, I dont want to lie to Tommy, I dont want to betray Tommy #BB21

2. Christie to Tommy- I am putting them (Holly/Jackson) up next to each other. I am telling Holly "I'm sorry, you are not my target" #BB21

LMAO!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 30, 2019 - 6:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Rosem, Jess doesn't have much choice. She's alone and it's better than being a target and voted out.

If she makes it to final 3 she has a chance to win a mental comp. She can also hope that one of the other 2 pick her for the finals because they think they have a better chance of winning against her.

She really doesn't have many options other than being a goat.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 30, 2019 - 6:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Thanks for those tweets!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 30, 2019 - 7:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Grooch, I guess you're right about Jess. I would feel better if she stuck with Cliff and Nicole though, instead of Jackson-Holly or Christie-Tommy.

At least with Cliff and Nicole, they're not like a real 'couple' - Jackson/Holly are a showmance, and Christie/Tommy are practically family. They will NEVER put each other up or vote each other out.

I realize that Jess doesn't know what we know, and that's kinda frustrating!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 30, 2019 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Christie said in DR that keeping Jess to final three makes sense and that she thinks Tommy and Jess would take her to F2, where Christie thinks she would beat Jess.

So maybe she has chosen the best couple.

I do wish he would put up Christie and Tommy.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, August 30, 2019 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
It's so frustrating to watch these people play. Keeping other couples is just not great game play. I haven't seen anyone really play a wise, finessed game this year. Disappointing.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 30, 2019 - 10:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
On the other hand, Jess is still there and perhaps annoys them as much as she annoys me?

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, August 30, 2019 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
He should really put up Tommy and Jess! Tell Christie he's giving her a break. Tommy is the pawn. Christie likely won't win veto. If Tommy wins, she'd go up. Tommy should be the target. Tommy may be hard to beat. I think Christie will likely be easier to beat. It's time to make a bold move. Or to backdoor someone. If they put Cliff up they need to win veto and backdoor Tommy.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, August 30, 2019 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Queenfish....vanilla was my way of describing Nicole as sorta bland, goes with the flow. and yes I understand that she is a good person.
Brenda 1966 I love your thinking on getting rid of Christie.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 30, 2019 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
They figure since only one person will sit out this veto a backdoor is unlikely. Jackson does not like backdooring, he says.

So Cliff is just a backup.

I do not get the logic in continuing to protect Tommy.

I would love to see Tommy and Christie up.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Friday, August 30, 2019 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
Marameko,,I knew what you meant about the vanilla,,I was just messing with you

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 30, 2019 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jackson, Holly, Tommy and Christie in the HOH room, talking about how much they fear Jessica. Hahahaha!!!!

I also do not understand the “protect Tommy at all costs” idea. WHY???

And why do they fear Jessica but not Tommy, who has never even been nominated.

Are they just the dumbest cast in the history of BB?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 30, 2019 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jackson thinks Jess and Christie are a strong team.

Telling this to Tommy. LOL!

Jackson is going to feel like such a fool when he finds out the truth, and that he protected the people who have been lying to him for months!

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Friday, August 30, 2019 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Tommy: Oh yah, Christy in the end would always pick Jess.. And then you and Holly

Jackson: Yah!

LOL

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 30, 2019 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jackson is talking to Tommy like Tommy is HOH instead of himself. Offering loyalty, trust, etc. What the hell?

Does Tommy have some invisible mist or something?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 30, 2019 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Close, but Christie, in the end, hopes to be picked by Jess.

So, for Tommy, Jess is a threat.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Friday, August 30, 2019 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
I can't believe I'm saying this, but I sure do hope Jessica can and does win the pov

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Friday, August 30, 2019 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Disingenuine ?? What is that Jackson. The word is disingenuous. LOL

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Friday, August 30, 2019 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Me too Queenfish.. Me too!

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Friday, August 30, 2019 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
he is talking to Jess. (un hum, um hum, um hum) and telling her that she is a competition threat. LOL

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 30, 2019 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Jackson's reasons for putting those to up are ridiculous. I hope Jess sees right through it.

Putting up Christ/Jess for the comic comp because they have good memories?!? They may have good memories but they are the least athletic in the house. It's going to take them hours to finish it because they won't be able to do the zip lining or whatever it is they have to do. (Or time out.)