TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 30, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 30: Archive through August 30, 2019 users admin

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 9:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Christie is clinging to Holly...probably gonna try to work her to keep herself off the block.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 9:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I thought it looked fine on her, no matter what it was. đź‘€

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 9:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
Is anybody else having problems with the latest all access app update? It kicks me completely out of the app every few minutes.

Sippy

07-05-2018

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 9:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sippy a private message Print Post    
Yes Bbnut. I’ve had trouble all night! So frustrating. I came on hereto see if anyone else was getting constantly bumped out of the feeds! I access them with an iPad.
What can we do?

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 9:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
There are many pics of Holly’s lace bra/top... she’s wearing a BLACK bandeau under it... I know that’s a look, never been a fan, but either way, she’s much more covered than the busty girls EVER are! I just said I liked it, no matter which part of the store she bought it from. I have a few shirts I have bought in the “sleepwear” dept, and I wear them out and about :-)

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 9:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
Email them and complain. The more people that do, the better.cbs.com and scroll to bottom and contact options are there.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 9:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yes, it looked like a "bralette" to me. Young ladies wear those as layered looks with other tops. Wearing one alone would probably be a bit risqué, but layered with other things is stylish. Now I would never at my age... but that's a whole other issue.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 10:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Yep, Sis wore one right before she left, it was kinda beige color, and ironically, since she is very small-busted, when she sat down it almost showed more than she wanted to show... there was a gap between her skin and the fabric! Holly’s was a much better fit, and she wore something under it...

Govols

07-18-2005

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 10:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Where is everybody?
Thought there would be more traffic going on.

Govols

07-18-2005

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 10:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SGETQoeB2Q

Julie's interview w/Nick

From BB on YouTube. Christy will not win this game!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 10:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jackson does not want to put up Tommy, ever!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 11:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Watermelons all over HOH!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 11:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jess kissing up, bigtime.

His mom wrote his letter.

Govols

07-18-2005

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 11:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
He got Little Debbie's!!!!!

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Friday, August 30, 2019 - 12:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Holly really should rethink those extensions. They look ratty. and she doesnt seem comfortable in them as she is constantly repositioning her hair.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 30, 2019 - 12:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
No one seems to suspect that double eviction is looming.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 30, 2019 - 1:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Good grief, they are talking of using Cliff as a pawn... Cliff, Nicole and Jackson.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Friday, August 30, 2019 - 2:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Listening to the discussion between Jackson. Cliff and Nicole. Again, Nicole has nothing to say. She really doesnt even participate in the strategy discussions. She only agrees when Cliff says something. Cliff tries to offer alternatives, but also says 'Hey I am in this with you guys for the long haul' .. Nicole, "Yah, same"

If she wants to be a player in this game, she needs to be more of a presence.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Friday, August 30, 2019 - 4:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Sea- Jackson does control the vote, even with Cliff as a pawn (At worst, Holly and Nicole voting the same way forces a 2-2 tie Jackson breaks)..

I think you have to go Tommy/Christie with Jess as backup...Tommy almost won HOH, and he’s probably the strongest player not on his side left...if he’s safe, you cut Christie. Jess going is a waste IMO.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, August 30, 2019 - 4:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Nicole is a tad bland.....a true example of vanilla; although I am sure she is a very nice person. She i s not a ball of fire.
So glad I did not lose sleep to watch Jackson, of all people, become HOH. What is making me smile is
the possibility of him going out in a double eviction next week.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Friday, August 30, 2019 - 5:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
What's wrong with vanilla? It's my favorite. I think It's delicious.
I love that Jackson won. I just hope he realizes putting Christy and Tommy up together, is the way to go.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 30, 2019 - 5:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
If Jess is the true target (because who knows? Maybe Jackson is just saying that so he doesn't have to listen to Christi cry all week.) Jackson has mentioned that Jess is the best at mental comps in the house, so he needs to get rid of her now. He knows he can't win them. And Nicole telling him that Jessica won't put up girls if she wins hoh, doesn't help matters.

But, who knows?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 30, 2019 - 6:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I think Nicole is smarter than she gets credit for:

"Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
Nicole- I kind of wonder if Christie and Tommy are close with Michie and Holly...and the two of them are right in the middle with two Final 4s. Cliff- I have thought about that #BB21"

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 30, 2019 - 6:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
And Rosem, don't forget that Jess in her DR last night said she wanted to hook up with one of the alliances of 2, so hopefully, Cliff and Nicole pull her in as a back up (insurance).

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 30, 2019 - 6:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
The reason Jackson is targeting Jess is that he wants to keep his and Holly's TWO F4 deals. (Cliff-Nicole and Christie-Tommy) Although at this late stage of the game, I'm not sure that this will help them that much.

It will be interesting to see how this plan works out for them.

I'll never get this 'protect Tommy at all costs' attitude, unless it's their job to set him up to win the game.