TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 29, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 29: Archive through August 29, 2019 users admin

Fan3

07-07-2005

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
About my name. They had to destroy 1amd2 as they weren’t perfect.....lol

Bubbles_larue

07-07-2011

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles_larue a private message Print Post    
Love it Fan3! ☺

Carochar

07-25-2005

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 4:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carochar a private message Print Post    
I knew someone with a license plate "IMTHIRD" so I laughed and said, "Oh, just like Hertz, you don't try at all, that's hysterical!" He was an insufferable first-year co-pilot out of the Air Force Academy so sniffed like a pompous D-bag and said, "God's first, everyone else in the world is second, and I'm third."

I don't engage people about their license plates anymore.

Sleepwalker42

07-07-2018

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sleepwalker42 a private message Print Post    
I hate when D-bags put everyone else in front of themselves

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Uncle Ricky, don't forget all of Nick's snuggling with Sis, too.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Ariana's brother was a pescatarian and non alcohol consumer due to his issues....why should other houseguests have to live with one houseguest dictating the lives of the other 16 BB peeps because BB producers want to lead them to the end of final 2.
It's BS for the others that have to fight more than the gifted BB gods wannabes

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Fan 3 …..LOL....no really LOL

Back to Jackson....the first episode of this season he was at his parents house in where ever.. and made the point watermelon was "his thing" then mommy says would you like some chocolate milk and mommy's boy says yes that would be great"
Ugh...I watch Holly with him and she has become his "mommy" in some ways....she calms him down. Ugh

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jackson reassured Cliff and a sobbing Nicole. Says he did not want to win but there might not be another comp he can win.

Hey if she had outlasted Tommy, Jackson might have let her have it.

And Tommy loves her.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Jackson just told Cliff if Tommy had gone down first, he would have given it to Nicole...

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 8:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Jackson is worried that he is winning too many comps...puts a much bigger target on himself.

If Tommy had won, you'd definitely be on the block, Michie.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jackson says he did not want to win but with only Tommy left, he couldn't take a chance on what Tommy would Do to Holly.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 8:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Jess . .. first one down .. first in the shower... Nicole waiting for her turn...Girls with long hair!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Jackson is planing on putting Tommy and Christie up.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 8:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Well that, and Jackson's ego.
He might be the only HG that really realizes he will never be a fan favorite on BB21

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Jessica says "I survived the wall comp".

Yeah....all what, 15 minutes of it?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Omg. Christie is starting to talk like Jess with that sing song voice when speaking.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
If there's going to be a double eviction next week, do you think they will do a battle back?

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 8:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Its not a terrible HOH for Jackson to win. He has 3 people competing for him in a quick HOH, next thursday. He can play veto, and he can play in the second HOH.

Not too bad a place to be.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Grooch, they let the evicted HG's see all the good bye messages with game changing information. I dont think there will be a battle back.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 8:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
So is it just going to be the Jackson and Holly show? UGH

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 8:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Thanks Missy!

Lostfan, I agree. But the one thing I'm holding out hope for is that one of them will go with the double eviction next week.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Holly constantly looking in the mirror. But she is so concerned with her hair that she fails to notice how naked she looks in that outfit. .. Now The Pants have a matching top.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 8:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Holly needs to burn those pants (if they can be called that) after this show is over.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Bonbonlover I was just coming to ask if she wears underwear with those pants. I have seen lots of talk about them but this is actually the first time I have seen them.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 8:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Why is Jackson telling Christie that Jess is his target?

JESS??