TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 29, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 29: Archive through August 29, 2019 users admin

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
Rosem, I completely agree. It really makes you wonder about what a Cliff/Nick final two would've looked like. Would Nick have dared to get all cuddly with Cliff too? Or maybe he already has and I've just missed it???

Bubbles_larue

07-07-2011

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles_larue a private message Print Post    
World, thanks! I got the nickname when I worked in a cheese factory years ago. It was Bubbles, but then they came up with Larue, which makes it sound like a stripper name and unfortunately I don't have a stripper body!! (More the bubbles body) 😉😜

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Actually, I think something did happen with Nick and Cliff, and not in a good way.

I barely remember this, but it was something about Cliff being in the shower, Nick thinking Tommy was in there, hilarity ensued with Nick backing away.

So, I don't think Nick is ready to cuddle with Cliff, but if they were the only two in the house, who knows, anything is possible with Mr. Needy. LOL!

Dke1212

07-13-2005

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dke1212 a private message Print Post    
Wondering if anyone has the info to watch BB online tonight. Football on here. Thanks

Dke1212

07-13-2005

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dke1212 a private message Print Post    
Thank you Gbcole and Mamapors!

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
Bubbles_larue,,,that's an awesome name...Mine sounds like a transvestite stripper name,,and in real life, people have shortened it to Queenie, in person, which I like better. The way I got the name is my husband is a well known fisherman, in these parts, and his last name being King, was deemed KingFish, way back when we were in HighSchool..Once, like 30 years ago, we walk into a party and someone says, "hey, there's KingFish and he brought Queenfish with him" it stuck,,and here we are.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Bubbles.....funny.
Though strippers come in all shapes and sizes, so I'm told
Jackson snuck food and was unable to handle being a Have Not due to his food obsessions and issues(his words to Holly), and his breakdown in the DR for hours.
Hence only 2 weeks of Have Nots this season.
Watch him operate on a watermelon, it's like creepy surgery.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Didn’t he also take hot showers instead of cold ones when he was a havenot?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I have a theory about those watermelons. Nobody can eat that much of it and not get sick of it.

Since Jackson was allegedly detoxing from those 4 bars of Xanax he took a day and Lord knows what else, I think the DR got somebody to hypnotize him to make his brain think he is craving watermelon instead of the Xanax. I'm probably wrong but it's the only thing I can come up with for his obsession of watermelon and BB giving him an unlimited supply. And as soon as he got all his watermelons, he started acting like a more normal human being.

Govols

07-18-2005

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
He probably realized he wouldn't get on TAR, so he's trying for my Strange Addiction.

Lmammon

08-25-2010

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lmammon a private message Print Post    
Mamapors is the best!!!!

Christiii

07-07-2005

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
ooohhh does anyone have a timestamp on when Jackson admitted to having food issues and obsessions?? I never knew he actually ADMITTED that!!

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I thought all the watermelon was because he seems to obsessively need to eat but doesn't want to gain weight.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
It's so interesting though how he single handedly (allegedly) got production to want to halt have nots for the season. (I'm sure production was not happy about the insane amount of complaints they got when Jackson was cheat eating his way through the week.)

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
I think the have not thing has been ridiculous for a while now, anyway, and don't really care about it being part of the game. It was better, to me, back when the have nots were the first four people eliminated from a comp and america would vote on something extra for the have nots to have with their slop, like cabbage and liver, ect... I also liked when they had the competitions for the food the house would receive for the week.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Agreed.
I don't like have nots.
I do miss when they used to get more alcohol though.

Janelle after a glass of wine....LOL

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Maybe if they get rid of Jackson, BB will give them alcohol.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
On Instagram
cbs_bigbrother has an insta-story from the jury house.
Those three are tanned, giggly, and giving a small tour of the jury house.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
The thing about Jackson's mom was not true. Jess from Paul's season asked on twitter if anyone had heard that as a result of that twitter went wild. Also the account that claimed to be is mom's was a new account.

Bubbles_larue

07-07-2011

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles_larue a private message Print Post    
Queenfish, I love how you got your name too!! I bet we have some great stories with some of these TVCH names. World traveller is easy to figure out, but Fan3 what happened to Fan1 and Fan2?
Reminds me of my husband's old shirt that said "I'm #3, I don't try at all" He loved that shirt and wore it out!! 😁

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
Grooch, so you think that production sent a hypnotist to his house before the season to get him loving watermelon so that they could shoot the opening with him and a huge bowl of watermelon (and his mom offering him milk) at his home when he found out he was on BB? Interesting theory for sure.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I didn't know he had watermelon in his intro. Lol! I thought it was something he came obsessed about in the house. So there goes my theory out the window and Jackson is just a watermelon freak of nature.

pretend that emoji is a slice of watermelon

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
So if Jackson has a binge eating disorder .. then watermelon is something that might have been suggested (if he is being treated for the disorder). He's probably got a list of low caloric items he can eat (I've seen him chow down on cucumbers) ... But then I've seen him utilize higher caloric items... but maybe he's self monitoring.