TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 29, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 29: Archive through August 29, 2019 users admin

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 9:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Thanks Wilson.. I enjoyed all of the comments/feedback - put some more perspective on "Dan's Funeral".

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
Looks like Endurance Comp tonight!

Thanks, Wilson, for posting that article. I enjoyed it!

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Ok Nicole is losing me as a fan All this hoopla about Nick of all people. Cliff has worked just as hard as Nick to keep her safe. Cliff didn't join the bash season in the HOH when the eight lead by Nick bashed her. Nick didn't start grooming her until he lost his 2 closest allies. Also She uses the I'm scared card way to much,everything scares her. She never tries to make her own deals she let's Cliff do all that for her. I will not be a happy camper if she wins.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I am a little tired of the "I'm scared" card too. She is 24, grow up. Maybe she has never had a lot of male attention so Nick is playing right in to that.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
lazylu and sunnyday,,I'm with yall there. Shes a nice girl, whom I'm sure is lovely in realy life, to be friends with, but good lordy, you are playing a game, suck it up, already

Denecee

09-05-2002

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
I'm still a fan because she has a sweet good personality and that is basically all it takes for me. However, I wish I didn't think she has a crush on Nick, but I do. He is not worthy of her.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 10:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I have missed a lot since I have not been watching the feeds very much. Still hoping for a Cliff or Nicole win although the "I'm scared"crap would probably get on my nerves quickly.
I want Christie gonna pdq as a matter of fact I want them up cleaning that house and getting ready for a lock down.
Tommy and Nick or Jackson can go next week.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I want Nick gone now! :-)

Christi doesn't bother me at all. Nick skeezes me out.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 10:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    

Nicole definitely seems to have a crush on Nick. He is horrible for her game. This is possibly the first male attention she's had and she is falling for it.

(My pic...2:55am)

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I also don't like the relationship Nicole has with Nick, and I'll be very glad to see him walk out the door.

I'm still rooting for Nicole, mainly because there is not another HG that I like. Not a single one of them. So, by default: Go Nicole!!

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
I like Nicole but unless her actions in the house are some secret double dog dare moves she really was not made for this season. Since she is a Paul fan, eww, she would have been one of his sheep in his cult season.
By the way Nicole, the clowns in the mirrors are just regular folks in clown makeup, you are in Hollywood by the way....the clown just removed their makeup walked to the employees lot and probably drove to their studio apartment in their 2005 Ford Focus. Nothing to see....
Maybe just wants the AFP money. We'll see.
Is everyone under the age of 30 afraid of life?

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
I couldnt agree more about Nicole. She is afraid of everything. Every single vote is traumatizing her, even a vote for someone who has been her biggest supporter in the house and everyone says 'do whatever, we would understand' ..

For goodness sake Put on your big girl pants and get a spine. She acts like an 8 year old.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
At this point in the game, who is everyone's favorite to win BB21?

The only one (IMO) who really intensely played the game is Christie, and I would normally be a fan of a game-player, but I just don't like her and find it difficult to root for her.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I think Cliff has played. His game. I do not like it, but he has played. I do not want him to win, or Christie, who has yes played.

Just a really weird season for me.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
at this point, I only have people who I don't want to win (nick, Christy, tommy) The rest are a toss up for me, so as long as the winner is not one of those three, I'm good with it.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Oh my, that photo tells me he needs to go...he is too worldly for her and unless she wins I don’t see any romance outside of the house. My fav is Cliff, Nicole would be 2nd over everyone else.In other words Nicole is the lesser of the evils when it comes to Anyone other than Cliff.

It was not a good season if someone that I am not rooting for wins.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Haha - so we're all kinda in the same boat - we know who we want to LOSE!

It is a very weird season, for sure.

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
Oh my goodness, these people are so disagreeable. But none more than that Nick person. Has there ever been any HG who has gotten so (physically) closey-closey as he has? First Isabella, then Tommy and now Nicole. Even though I desperately want Christie to be evicted, I want Nick to go before she does because she's (only slightly) less ickky.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Uncle Ricky, I think that Nick is the most physically needy person I've ever seen in my whole life!

I actually worry about him working with children.

Denecee

09-05-2002

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
lol, Worldtraveller, I think young people do have a lot of phobias.
clowns, feet, spiders, birds, too many people, the list goes on

Bubbles_larue

07-07-2011

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles_larue a private message Print Post    
I still want Nicole or Sam for AFP. I think Nicole may live a more sheltered life and her days are mostly spent with children, so this house if filled with street smart people that has been hard for her to adapt to for awhile. I wish Nick hadn't given her all of this attention when Sis left because he needed someone in his corner, but she may take it as him liking her in a more special way.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Bubbles_larue........what a great username!

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Bonbonlover, Nicole dresses like and 8 year old too.
Suitcase full of geranimal shirts. I'm sure she is great with kids in her job, but youre on national tv dress like an adult.
But I guess it's better than Jess's boob shirts.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
I'd like to see how Holly plays BB without Jackson.
I think she has clarity about the game but gets overrun by DR manipulation and Jackson's inconsistent game play.
She would get my vote if she won HOHs and especially Vetoes, which I personally think wins you BB.
Anyone but Christie, Jackson and Tommy, all helped by production in this season.
Since Nick is going, not even on my list.

Bubbles_larue

07-07-2011

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles_larue a private message Print Post    
Oops! to win, I know Nicole hasn't played like some of the others, but I really don't like the rest for various reasons and a few of the things Nicole has done doesn't bother me as much as the rest of them. I really don't like how Jackson snuck food when he was on slop and they didn't reprimand him, possibly because of his mom's threat...Cliff looking for AFP by carrying around Orwell, Jessica acting nice to Nicole and throwing her under the bus whenever she can, and the rest of the 6 pack feeling superior to the other HG's.