TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 29, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 29: Archive through August 29, 2019 users admin

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - 4:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I love when people get cocky and end up next one out the door.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Jackson and Holly agreed that they are playing both sides of the house. That's why Jackson wants to throw it. No blood on his hands for who goes up and they can keep playing both sides.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
If Jackson throws the comp to Christie r Tommy he deserves to go on the block

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Jackson may be throwing the HOH .. but he'll be throwing it to Cliff or Nicole...

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Keldogg, from your mouth to God's ears. :-)

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I can’t believe Jackson & Holly (a showmance couple currently occupying the HoH room for the second week in a row) think they are Teflon because all they are hearing from others is names of people they would target, all of whom are conveniently NOT named Jackson & Holly! I *almost* want Christie to win HoH...almost...!

Fan3

07-07-2005

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Christy hasn’t promised anything to cliff, Nicole, Jess..nick is promising safety to almost everyone there. Was christys deal safety to holly and Jackson for one week?

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
So Christy tells Cliff that if she wins HOH. she is not married to anyone she has implied that she made a deal with. And she would put them up together.

NOW Cliff.. time to take that yellow blanket off and get over to the HOH .. Tell them that their girl is going to put them up

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I cannot take another week of Christie talking while she is eating!!!!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I can’t be the only one who is reminded of the “Pieta” statue as I look at a grieving Tommy, holding Nick...

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
There is a lot of "meditating" going on in the house...

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
Fan Christy thinks she's fulfilled her obligation to M/H by being pawn this week. M/H are aware she thinks that but of course they don't think that since she was not Holly's pawn. They've not discussed it with her.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
My feeds froze.. Jessica, cliff, and Nicole talking.. can’t hear a word...

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Cliff doesn't want to go to the end with Holly & Jackson. He's happy to let Christie take a shot at them if she is HOH.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - 10:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
It doesn't seem like a lot may happen tonight, so I'm going to head to bed and hope for chaos tomorrow. I don't think Nick has much chance in staying, and I won't miss him, but I sure am hoping for the tables to turn, somehow and Christy ends up meeting Julie. I'm a big dreamer, and it would take a miracle

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - 10:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Jess always sounds out of breath when simply talking.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - 11:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Nicole just told Nick that he's probably going home tomorrow.

He's saying it is what it is. Telling her to vote with the house. Christi just walked in (she's going to bed)

Nick just left.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - 11:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Tomorrow is a win win.. lose lose.. I want them both gone.

Nicole as HOH, without Nick in the house, would be good for me.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 12:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Me, too.

It's hard to choose who I want gone next. Never felt like that in past seasons of wanting most of them gone.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 12:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
What did I miss? I can’t get my feeds to load but I see Jackson, holly, cliff and Nicole in hoh talking...

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 2:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Last I saw was that Nicole was being conflicted about who to vote for. She wants to give Nick her vote but she's afraid Christie will hold it against her and use it as an excuse to put her up.

Nick, Cliff, Holly, Jackson all told her to vote her heart, they won't hold it against her it's only a game, they understand. Nick earlier told her to vote with the house, it doesn't matter to him. But she kept going on about it up in the hoh room.

It went on for a long time. I don't know if it was because she really was so conflicted and there is nothing else going on in the house to take your mind off it and being obsessed about it. Or, just before she went up there, she and Nick had a very quick chat that there was one more thing she wanted to tell Jackson to try to change his mind about the vote and it was her way of working it up to tell him. I don't know because I fell asleep in the middle of it.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 6:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
I really don't like this, do what the hoh wants, or we must go with the rest of the house, bull corn..

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 7:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
I'm just happy today that there will still be 3 "outsiders" left after tonight... and not "The Sixshooters" plus one.... but then of course if that had happened .. I probably wouldn't have spent the past two weeks focused on them.. LOL!

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 7:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Really interesting read...

https://ew.com/tv/2019/08/29/big-brother-14-oral-history-dan-funeral/

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, August 29, 2019 - 8:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Wilson, that was a great great read. I out it over in"outside the house" as well. But I forgot where I had seen it so I did not credit you with the find!! Sorry!!