TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 28, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 28: Archive through August 28, 2019 users admin

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
When you have to start out by saying "I have five points that I am going to be making.. and they are funny" .. They probably are not funny...

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Holly and Jackson are sort of laughing at what Nick is saying .. but I'm not sure they really think it is funny... I am waiting for the condoms.. and then him to leave .. and see what they really say...

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
He puts on the condom on his hand .. Holly does laugh... He says "Say I win next week . . I won't put it either of you up.. and if you win the following week you can put me up .. " Of course he said he is not making a deal .. but it quacks like a duck...

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Nick is talking way too fast.. to capture everything .. but he's not making a deal .. he's making a promise..

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Condom Campaign!

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
O.K... He is now regurgitating what he said for the third or fourth time...

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
I think he is making valid points. and they already dont trust Christy .

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - 4:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
I couldn't take it anymore .. switched to Tommy and Christie...

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I bet they go for what Nicks selling.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
I’m glad he went the protection route with his props- if he said I could be your sword I’d be afraid as to what he’d use...

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
LOL!!! Wilson...

Nick in talking fast tho' has slipped and used the word "deal" and switched to 'promise"

He's now brought up Nicole (I switched back) and just told them that he could guarantee that if she became HOH she wouldn't put up Holly and Jackson.. (LOL!! He'd bet a lot of lasagna.)

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
I don't believe him .. I only believe him 43%..

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Grooch. I think so too. .. It was good telling them that He told Nicole to stick with them and that she loves them. (shows that they are not talking bad about them behind their back)

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Same here, Need.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Now he brought up
"America" voted for him for a reason ... and he thinks it is because we love him and wanted him to go further...

NOT!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Bon, I also believe that Tommy wants Christi gone, too.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I wish Nick would leave because I want to hear what Holly and Jackson think about this.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Well I read that one wrong!

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
It’s just a hard call- you can probably trust Nick more, but he’s the type of person who could go on a comp run that could wreck your game- Christie might be more useful as a shield, but you may not be able to trust her..it may come down to who you feel more comfortable in the house with..

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Jackson has Nick nailed .. "Everything he said is what he can say why he should win the game"...

And according to Jackson.. the last thing Nick said was a great reason to be voted out..

Because Nick said .. If I'm voted out and there is battle back and I win the only part of the promise is off the table is if two of us are up on the block .. I won't be taking you off...

And Jackson said "He just gave us the reason for voting him out"

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Yah, they loved the idea of him being a battle back winner and coming back and not putting them up and working for them. everything but if both on the block, nick would take Jackson/Holly off instead of self. (that would no longer be on table if he goes and returns)

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
And of course, Cristy comes in right away to use the bathroom

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - 4:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Jackson says he is throwing HOH.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - 4:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Who is he going to put up if he’s hoh? Not Jackson and holly he loves tommy and Nicole so that only leaves cliff and Jess.. wish these people would figure this out.. he can’t be loyal to everyone left... what happens if he puts up cliff and Jess and one of them win veto? He has no one left to keep safe.... people not using there brains.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - 4:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Same for Christy though. Who is she putting up? not Jess. Not Tommy. so that leaves Cliff and Nicole.

But as Jackson says, as long as it isnt US