TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 28, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 28: Archive through August 28, 2019 users admin

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I think its all going to come down to who Cliff wants gone. He has Nicole's vote and I believe he will convince Holly who should go.

So, who is better for Cliffs game to stay? Probably Christi because she can't win comps. If Nick wins a comp he will probably target Cliff.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Cliff thinks he is in a better position with Christie and Nicole thinks she is in a better position with Nick.
What to do, what to do ?

But Nick needs to press hard on Holly and Jackson. If Jackson wants to throw the HOH, he is better with someone in the game he swears up and down, he will not put him or holly up. Or Christie, who has made n more promises and thinks her obligation is complete ?

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Both Christie and Nick day their campaign s are gonna be low key and neither will make cookies. Nick leaves the table and says to himself Jackson, holly and cliff that’s all that need

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Like I said last night, Holly needs to hash this out with Christi right now.

(Which will probably end up in a fight that sends Christi out the door.)

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
All feeds on Nick reading the Bible. Ok what’s the difference with a regular book the way nick reads it

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Did Jackson just say to holly that she has been to his house?

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Mom, I didn't hear that but Holly has said before that she knows his roommate and has been to the house.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Thank you Tresbien

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I just assumed he told her what his house looked like earlier in the season and he was asking if she remembered what he said it looked like.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
So, if Holly knows Jackson's roommate and been to his house, plus she knew Kat, that's bordering on the line of Tommy knowing Christi in my book. Plus Christi is a ticking time bomb that Tommy has to deal with.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Holly also says she is now renting Jackson exgirlfiends apt.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Jeesh!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Jess and Christi are doing their makeup at the kitchen table. Cliff, Tommy and Nicole are starting a backgammon game.

Earlier, Nick was packing and trying to figure out why he brought so many shirts because he never wears shirts.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Jackson is trying to pop a pimple that's on her face.

Oh, no! He found another one on her ear. (Blech)

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
One of the screens is green

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
LOL! I'm watching lasts night BBAD and Nick is up in the have not room with Nicole telling her that what he is going to tell Jackson and Holly.. and Nicole is sitting on the cot with the yellow comforter around her..

I just now turned on the live feeds and Nick is up in the Have Not room and he is talking to Tommy and Tommy is sitting in the same place as Nicole was and he has the yellow comforter around him just as Nicole had the night before! LOL!!!!

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Nick is giving his pitch to Tommy.

Nino

09-20-2004

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nino a private message Print Post    
Thanks so much to the 2 posters who sent me emails! It's much appreciated.

Mom, I'm in Texas. The Cowboy game will air on our CBS affiliate tomorrow evening.

Ark, thanks for the info, also.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
It is now Cliff's turn with Nick .. and he has the yellow comforter around him ... but this time it is different! (I'm listening to Tommy and Jackson)

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Nick finished with Cliff. comes out. was going to use restroom then grab Jess. .. Christy steps up, Were you going to get Jess? he says he was going to go to the bathroom first. so she says I am going to get Jess then. .. Comes back and says: Nick, Have you claimed the Have NOt room for the day? or can I use it?

She knew he was using that room. She knew he was about to grab Jess. Couldnt she have grabbed someone else and taken them to the boat room or Target room? anywhere. Have you claimed the HaveNOt.. is rather passive-aggressive

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
If I was her, I'd rather have him talk to Jess first and then poke holes in what Nick told her.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
And if I was Nick, I'd be listening outside the door.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Tommy is scared. .. he is now talking with Jackson. Think he wants to secure things before Nick speaks to him

Nana731

07-06-2005

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
Nick wants out of this talk with Jess so bad lol. She keeps interrupting him and not letting him talk, like ya know, like ya know lol. She would be soooo hard to have a conversation with.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Nick is getting ready to talk with Holly and Jackson.. he goes into the storage room.. to grab some condoms.. Apparently he is going to talk about being "protection" for Holly and Jackson..

I'm thinking this isn't going to go over like he thinks it will..