TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 28, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 28: Archive through August 28, 2019 users admin

Carochar

07-25-2005

Tuesday, August 27, 2019 - 8:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carochar a private message Print Post    
The feeds I saw this afternoon were Nick & Tommy sharing a bed while N read the Bible & T dozed. At one point they talked about N's farewell speech and T said that, although he's conflicted about his vote, he's ready to listen to N's speech. Why wouldn't N see a red flag that T hearing his speech would be taken straight to Christie? smh

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, August 27, 2019 - 9:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Operation Image reconstruction -- Fail.

He is upset because Holly left some fat on the taco meat. Apparently he now feels that Holly is super controlling. No matter what she says to talk him down he upset. She tells him not to get that way, but he says he is just having a discussion. She is a grown a$$ woman who he should be able to have a discussion with.

Govols

07-18-2005

Tuesday, August 27, 2019 - 9:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
wonder what in the world Tommy is making. Cutting off crusts of a lot of bread.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Tuesday, August 27, 2019 - 9:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
If I hear Nick talk about college football one more sec I am gonna scream.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Tuesday, August 27, 2019 - 10:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
What do is tommy making

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, August 27, 2019 - 10:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
I dont know what Tommy is making but I am worried. I heard him say something about this loaf is stale. .. then looked at another, past its date,but was going to try it. the forst few pieces were stale.. but he surmises that the ones in the center are probably okay, No?

I am yelling, NO!

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, August 27, 2019 - 10:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
As Christie keeps repeated over and over that Nick threw the slip and slide hoh comp, don’t you think Jackson gets more and more irate ? He beat the entire field who were all trying hard . Christie diminishes his win.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, August 27, 2019 - 10:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I think Nick would keep his word and keep holly/micke safe. Christie, not so much.

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Tuesday, August 27, 2019 - 10:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
I'm guessing Holly/Jackson haven't heard that Christie has released herself from her deal with them? I wonder if they know that. According to Christie it was just for a week?

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, August 27, 2019 - 10:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
yes Missy.. I have thought that too. The knife she is wielding is double edged. By saying that Nick threw the Slip and Slide.. she is saying Nick would have beaten Mr. Macho Jackson.

And I am not so sure why she continues to harp on that. Nick did look, to me, like he tried. But regardless.. so what? Tommy has thrown many comps also. Jackson talks about Maybe throwing a comp.. so not a big deal if someone else does.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, August 27, 2019 - 10:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Jab.. I have heard Holly saying "Christy thinks she has paid up.. but nope, I didnt put her up." .. so it kinda looks like it is one sided at this point.

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Tuesday, August 27, 2019 - 10:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
Interesting. Thanks.

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - 2:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Holly did tell Christie she would be the pawn before her vote got taken away, so I can see both sides of that issue. Since then, Holly has repeatedly said she regretted having told her that.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - 3:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Well, Holly better talk to her about that to her and clear the air while Christy is still on the block. If Christy stays on Thursday, it will be to late to do anything about it.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - 9:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Well Nick HAS GOT to go to Holly/Jackson today and throw Tommy under the bus. Point out that he will never go against Christy. Jackson and Holly would love to have someone to take Tommy out for them. Now is the opportunity to kep Nick and let Nick put Tommy up against Jess and they can vote Tommy out.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Time to wake them up I want to see some campaigning

Nino

09-20-2004

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nino a private message Print Post    
If anyone has a link to watch tomorrow night's live episode, I'd really appreciate it if you could email it to me. The last preseason football game is pre-empting BB tomorrow night. I'm sure our local station will broadcast the ep, but it won't be until the wee hours of Friday morning. I really want to watch it when it actually airs. Thanks a million in advance.

Re the eviction tomorrow night, either person leaving works for me, but I really think they should take Christie out while they have a chance. Of course, Nick needs to go, as well. This week is a win, win situation for me.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Nino where r u. In New York another affiliate airs at same time just a different channel do a search to see if another channel is airing it

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Nino, Brent Wolgamott has promised to post links on his Twitter tomorrow for people that are shut out because of football.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
BonBon,,exactly,,If he's gonna do it, he best do it right. As much distaste as I have for Nick, Christy has to go, or she and Tommy will ride to the end, and take it all. Holly has got to open her eyes, I think Jackson already realizes it, but won't go against her wishes. Come on production, with all your interfering, throughout the years, now is the time to really dig in, and do it.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - 11:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
also,,,I know we have discussed this already, but I'm not convinced that it isn't going to be a reset week. Just because Julie didn't tell us, doesn't mean production isn't pranking us or maybe even Julie, lol...Just throwing that out there, to see what yall think.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I can't help it. I'd rather have a Christi/Tommy win than a Holly/Jackson win.

And I just want Nick and his pimple popping body gone!

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
I still think it's 50/50 as to who goes- for most of them in their eyes Nick is probably the better choice (might go on a comp run, since they know he won the Prankster vote America likes him, etc.), but can you trust Christie?

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
My ideal F3 would be Christie, Tommy and Cliff, but I'm okay with whichever one wins this season.

Nick's hair looks better today.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
I think they are reading too much into it, but at this point, who cares if America likes him? Chances are that there isnt another America's vote at F5 or 6.. and if there were, America wouldn't vote the same person another power.