TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 27, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 27: Archive through August 27, 2019 users admin

Govols

07-18-2005

Tuesday, August 27, 2019 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Nicole is just trying to not be a Jessica! Thank goodness.
Have enjoyed the laughter with the pies. It's better than nothing.
Memories of Boogie running over people-LOL

Denecee

09-05-2002

Tuesday, August 27, 2019 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
I don't think Nicole is consciously reacting that way for attention. Nicole is very young, so I will let her have this reaction.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, August 27, 2019 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Oh hey, Nicole is way likeable compared to Jessica, way more genuine.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Tuesday, August 27, 2019 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
I don’t have a problem with Nicole. For weeks she has had to hide not showing herself as a personality at all.
I think she is now feeling more comfortable and willing to show her silly side.
Over the top, maybe but they other house guests have been over the top showboating from the beginning.

I like seeing her having more fun and I find it more quinine than the many of the others.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, August 27, 2019 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Watching the May-December couple (LOL) cuddle on the couch, and thinking of their convo from a couple days ago where they decided they needed to ease back on PDA in front of other HGs...looks like they already forgot!

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, August 27, 2019 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Cali......May/Dec .......!!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, August 27, 2019 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
There's no ifs, ands or buts about it. Tommy needs to go this week.

From Jokers:

Tommy apparently got his nut flicked by Nick to get him off so Nick can play backgammon with Christie. NT
08/27/19 03:23 PM

Bearware

07-12-2002

Tuesday, August 27, 2019 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bearware a private message Print Post    
I know this sounds stupid, and i am an almost fearless and somewhat agressive person. But clowns and birds scare the jelly beans out of me. I dont think Nicole was doing it for the attention. I get truly terrified. I even understood Boogie (whom I detested) and his reaction. Phobias aren't rational. That is why they are phobias.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Tuesday, August 27, 2019 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
Okay, It was a little over the top but I still like Nicole more than anyone else in the house. It is nice to see her loosen up and have fun, plus I think that the other hamsters got a kick out of it too.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Tuesday, August 27, 2019 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
Having said that, I hope that they keep the birds/clowns out of the house and yard for the rest of the season ...time to prank someone else BB.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 27, 2019 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Govols, I just listened to realityrecaps on TVCo, and the conversation about being arrested etc, was played. I guess Jackson was telling Holly not to say anything about him getting arrested, or how long they have sex (2 minutes) in front of the other people.

Just thought you would like to know it that was what it was actually about, and he was sort of warning her not to say stuff (sort of like maybe he might say something about her if she doesn't stop)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, August 27, 2019 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Cliff on feeds 3-4 now, talking to us.
He just told Nicole's family he wants her with him at final 2, if possible.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, August 27, 2019 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Nick busted in.. Nothing new said by Cliff but his assurance that he wants F 2 with Nicole.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, August 27, 2019 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
He is a little worried that his job might not take him seriously now.

And like the other day he told Sharon to get tickets for the finale, use his points or frequent flyer miles.

I think he has made it far enough that SHE will at least bring Sharon out.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, August 27, 2019 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
He is still talking...

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Tuesday, August 27, 2019 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
I saw a code @ Joker's for a free month: augustheat; I tried it and my next bill date went from 9/25 to 10/25.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, August 27, 2019 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Yup, got that in my Email too: augustheat for a free month.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Tuesday, August 27, 2019 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
I canceled my feeds they run out sept 12 . And they gave me a free month.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, August 27, 2019 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Thanks all for the info on the free month.....I am good until Oct 27 which is when I will cancel.
Plenty of time to get in the “Twilight Zone”.

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Tuesday, August 27, 2019 - 4:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
Thank you Mysticlady! Just in time - my card was due to be charged on Thursday. Now it's Sept. 29, which is conveniently just a few days past the BB season finale.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, August 27, 2019 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jess is going on and on about... Kat! And at least 30 likes!

Crazy.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, August 27, 2019 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Nick is rehearsing his campaign.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, August 27, 2019 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
I think it is great that he is organizing his thoughts and trying to come up with his best plea. .. But he has it so rehearsed that he is going to spill it out so fast and they will miss 80 % of his points. He needs to slow down, have dramatic pauses, give them time to react and kinda play off of their reply.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, August 27, 2019 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Nick has a very clear line of arguments to keep him. He will go after Jess ( or timmy). Christie will not go after Jess. So who does that leave ? WHy are they so sure they can get Christie out next ?

There fear that Nick can win the game is so ill founded.

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Tuesday, August 27, 2019 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
Haven't seen much campaigning today.