TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 27, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 27: Archive through August 27, 2019 users admin

Layla_ga

07-05-2010

Monday, August 26, 2019 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Layla_ga a private message Print Post    
Govols.....I have a feeling that you are onto something there. Makes sense to me. Hang on....Football season is almost here & Big Brother is coming to a close, so that means it will eventually start getting cooler.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, August 26, 2019 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Grooch, yes. Nick wanted Jackson to use the veto on Christie, then believe that Nick,has Prankster, would not put Jackson up as rep nom.

This idea came from Tommy, who fed it to Nick. I

Tommy 'splained that he, Tommy, could not vote Christie but would vote out anyone else to keep Nick.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, August 26, 2019 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I don’t believe Jess would EVER vote for Nick to win BB... I think she said that so others would make sure he would be voted OUT. And I think the build up of Nick’s abilities is being magnified so everyone will not chance keeping such a big threat...

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Monday, August 26, 2019 - 9:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
Button Boy show us the mango?

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, August 26, 2019 - 9:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
This is really silly but I am getting a kick out of the fun vibe everyone is having.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, August 27, 2019 - 8:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Its Tuesday. Seems like a good day for the DR to start planting seeds in Jackson and Holly that Christie may be the one who should be going.

Given the erraticness of the house, and the good arguments that Nicole gave Holly, it could happen.

Nick bugs the heck out of me but I would not mind seeing Christie being blindsided by a 3-2 vote. This time when they Julie says "christie" she will be evicted. Wishful thinking.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Tuesday, August 27, 2019 - 9:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
I'm with ya Missyb...

I find it interesting how the clowns almost made Nicole self evict, last night..she's a grown woman who intellectually knows, that the clowns behind the mirror are people just dressed up and that it could possibly have something to do with the game and she should pay attention to them instead of putting all of that attention on herself, acting so frightened. I like Nicole, but I thought the drama of all that was way over the top and ridiculous.

Nana731

07-06-2005

Tuesday, August 27, 2019 - 9:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
I remember lots of others that were very frightened of people in the mirrors. Remember when Boogie literally knocked two women out of the way, so he could get out of the bathroom first, after seeing the faces lol.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Tuesday, August 27, 2019 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I like Nicole as well as I like anyone in that house, I just read her Bio and it seems to be two different people. Will the read Nicole please stand up. lol

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Tuesday, August 27, 2019 - 10:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Sometimes I wonder if it is a ploy by Nicole to get everyone to protect her. On the one hand she portrays herself as a strong woman, but what has served to move her forward in the game is her vulnerability. As a pre-school aide she must have been exposed to clowns before, right?

Alittlebirdie

09-08-2006

Tuesday, August 27, 2019 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alittlebirdie a private message Print Post    
This is the first group I can recall that don't seem to ever work out. Am I missing something?

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Tuesday, August 27, 2019 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
According to this 2016 survey, 14% of Americans in Nicole's age range have a major case of Coulrophobia....

https://www.vox.com/2016/10/21/13321536/clown-scare-sightings-2016

Twoshot2

08-11-2007

Tuesday, August 27, 2019 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Twoshot2 a private message Print Post    
Nicole has always been my favorite since the beginning of the season. However, her handling of this clown situation is purely an attention-getting performance. Very disappointed.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, August 27, 2019 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Since Jack left, nobody seems to bother with working out. Jackson told Holly he has made a point to not work out, gain weight, and not go shirtless so he is more "relatable" to the viewers... LOL!

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, August 27, 2019 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Agree Twoshot. She lost me last night. I have liked her innocence. but now her persona seems to be afraid of birds, overdoing the pie throwing, and now terrified of clowns.

It came off as purely an attention-getting performance. Requiring others to care for poor Nicole.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, August 27, 2019 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
They should have a clown covered in birds, just for Nicole! (kidding...)

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, August 27, 2019 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
This is the first group I can recall that don't seem to ever work out. Am I missing something?

Jackson doesnt want to be That Guy who has an 8 pack. He doesnt want to be The Tool who works out. .. Remember it is all about image reconstruction .

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Tuesday, August 27, 2019 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the link Wilson. That does seem like a high percentage of young voters who say they have a clown phobia. I would wonder how many of them go into teaching preschoolers? Think Nicole is a very sweet person but also am over this.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, August 27, 2019 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
I also felt that Cliff was glued to her because he knew she was getting air time. .. Think it was Jess who said, "oh I feel bad for Nicole" and Cliff responded with a chuckle, "Oh she will be fine, she is getting a lot of air time from this. Believe me."

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Tuesday, August 27, 2019 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
calimom, bahahaha or a bird dressed in a clown suit, might render her catatonic

Ark

07-09-2001

Tuesday, August 27, 2019 - 11:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
The did have the clown doing bird hands when Nicole was in the kitchen alone because everyone was hiding.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, August 27, 2019 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I haven't seen Nicole's reaction but I know that people are legitimately afraid of things that I don't personally find scary. I don't like to diminish their feelings.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, August 27, 2019 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
In the screen cap thread, Tommy is talking about how dirty the house is.

It seemed like it's been very clean all summer. I'm guessing that Kat did a lot of cleaning because she left last week and nobody was complaining before.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Tuesday, August 27, 2019 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
Grooch,,holly was showing how dirty her feet were from the dirty floor, and blaming it on the pies..Don't you know how to mop, Holly? There's no reason for the floors to be dirty, especially when you really have nothing else to do.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, August 27, 2019 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I just turned off feeds yesterday with the over the top behavior of Nicole. It was fun when they reacted, but if she watched in the past, this has been done before.

And as soon as she announced that she wasn't sleeping alone, I knew she would move closer to Nick.

If she was so traumatized just seeing a turkey and generalized it to all birds, that still is a big stretch to overreact to the costume Sis was given.

And the overdoing it the pies was fun, briefly. I can understand why Tommy was upset about the lid she made with mayonnaise.. Yuck.

Air time, indeed.