TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 26, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 26: Archive through August 26, 2019 users admin

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, August 26, 2019 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I'm not sure, I think Tommy might be working on Jackson for keeping Nick. Planting seeds. Boys need to stay tight.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, August 26, 2019 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Nick over Christie??? That's going to be some fireworks...

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, August 26, 2019 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
It was just a couple of quick comments and then it was gone.

I could have misinterpreted it, or he's planting seeds subtly.

But hey, at least this gives us something to watch for in an otherwise boring week.

Carochar

07-25-2005

Monday, August 26, 2019 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carochar a private message Print Post    
Cali - I remember in the RV when Bella & Nick went OFF (I on thought Kemi) one momentous night - but as I said, it was LOOOONNNNGGGG ago.

Grooch - Tommy really should want Christie out and seemed to have wanted it last week. She should probably win over him with her aggressive pronouncements...but then there's jury management v. perceived game play.

Wilson - Thanks for your insights!

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Monday, August 26, 2019 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Jack insisted that Kemi had to have a third person, Tommie was the third party. One or 2 HOH also demanded it. Jack I think did it out pure meaness because he disliked Kemi so much. He would do anything to demean her.

Govols

07-18-2005

Monday, August 26, 2019 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
There was mention in the tweet thread about Jackson telling Holly last nite not to mention his arrest or something about 2 mins.

Does anyone know anything about that?

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, August 26, 2019 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
An hour and a half after my last update and Nick is still outside (patio area) and still has a shirt on!

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, August 26, 2019 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Water balloons came out .. (Condoms) from Tommy and with help from Nicole... and Nicks shirt came off...

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Monday, August 26, 2019 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
That bathing suit is not Hollys best look.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, August 26, 2019 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Nick is having a "Pity party of one" ..then talking to Nicole and is telling her he thought he had Cliffs vote because - CLiff had told him (WAY BACK when Cliff was HOH!) that Cliff preferred him over Christie. Now he is talking about MF Cliff should be up .. he is saying this to NICOLE .. maybe Nicole won't have such a difficult time voting him out!

He also told Nicole that she didn't have to win this next HOH because even if she was up with Cliff on the block .. Cliff would be the one to go home.. (BAD ADVICE NICOLE .. ) I hope she realizes how bad he (Nick) is for her game.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, August 26, 2019 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
I've been impressed with the last half of the season (I didn't watch the first half) - in that although there has been multiple F-Bombs .. it wasn't at the level that so many previous seasons it occurred - until today.. Nick has been dropping them every third or fourth word. Maybe it is only because of the fact that it is 98% positive that he will be walking out the door.. but what happened to the final 8 saying "We'll be happy for where we end up and/or When it's my time it's my time"...

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, August 26, 2019 - 4:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Could have sworn that last night they sat around the table saying how thankful they were and encouraged each and every one!

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Monday, August 26, 2019 - 4:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
Last week Christy regrouped and worked out a way to stay. Nick will just moan And groan and hope for sympathy, instead of sucking it up, and working an angle. At the beginning of these noms I hoped for Christy to go. Now, I just don't care. I wanna get to the next hoh.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, August 26, 2019 - 5:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Is what Holly is telling Nicole true?

That Nick wanted Michie to take Christi down instead of him?

Holly is saying that Nick was hinting to her to put Cliff up in his place.

Jeesh! Hearing Holly say it, it sounds so true, but typing if out, it sounds like a completely ridiculous lie.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, August 26, 2019 - 5:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Nick thought he had a better chance of staying next to Cliff or Jess.
Nicole doing well in this conversation. Telling Holly she now has to think about 3 other people. Holly and Jackson going up together. Showing she care about their final 4. That is good!!

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, August 26, 2019 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
If Nicole could get Holly and Jackson to try and work a deal with Nick , that he will only put up Tommy and Jess, he may be able to stay.
Nicole is saying, it is a concern that Tommy now doesnt want Christy to go home. She says am I missing something??
Lets Holly know that Tommy mentioned, without names, that there was a strong twosome in the house.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, August 26, 2019 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Thank you, MissyB!

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, August 26, 2019 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I am a few minutes behind, but, I like this conversation that Nicole is having with Holly. She needs a different point of view than Nick and Cliff's. And, Nick is just horrible at this game. He thinks he has it all figured out and he really doesn't have a clue.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, August 26, 2019 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Well, I think Holly is over thinking it.

Get rid of Nick first. He can win comps. Christi can't.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, August 26, 2019 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Again, it baffles me that they think Nick can win against anyone. That he is playing a great game. That his social game is on point.

Folks, it is not! You are describing Tommy!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, August 26, 2019 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Jess has said that if Nick males if to the end, she's voting for him because he played a great game.

(I don't get it.)

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, August 26, 2019 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
They have elevated Nick to mythic proportions. I dont get it.

Govols

07-18-2005

Monday, August 26, 2019 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Tommy may win this game.
Believe the pumping up Nick is for a jury vote.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Monday, August 26, 2019 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Jackson and Holly seem to have it all worked out. It doesnt even cross their mind that someone, anyone, would put up the 2 of them.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Monday, August 26, 2019 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Grooch.. I am not sure that she wasnt saying that simply for the benefit of others thinking she would vote for him.. but in reality, she knows he is the other potential goat.