TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 26, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 26: Archive through August 26, 2019 users admin

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Monday, August 26, 2019 - 9:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Yeah- I tried to take into account the possible comps that are left:

-HOH this week will probably be a Q&A (since last week was skill- but I wouldn't put it past them to prank them one last time and give them something to practice on but then the comp is actually based on the bird noises they got the week before last, which would make it a crapshoot)

-The DE is probably next week (7 to 5 like last year); that one usually has a "what happened next" HOH with a quickie physical POV, then an endurance HOH...

-We haven't done the comics POV yet, that's a mental/physical combo

-F4 POV is usually house events/dates

-then the standard F3 HOH parts (which again I wish they'd change so all three of them could play all three parts; do a 2/1/0 scoring format in the first two, then each of the 8 questions in part 3 are worth 1 point each so even if someone got 3rd in parts 1 and 2 they could catch up)

-plus there's a couple of comps we have no idea about..

Momofthree- I think it could go either way. Holly wants Nick out (and game-wise for he that's the best play), but Nick could sway things (we all thought Christie had no chance to stay this time last week, and the house flipped)..People have to start thinking endgames, and Nick can be a decent partner at least in comps...

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, August 26, 2019 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Has anyone ever seen the shap chat stuff the house guests do? Know where to find it? Do you need a snap chat account?

Govols

07-18-2005

Monday, August 26, 2019 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Holly was really offended when Tommy explained to her about the buzzard eating leftovers. What did she think the buzzard zing meant?
Wonder if this will change her sexapades with Jackson.
Hard to believe she was in the pageant world and doesn't seem to know much about self image-esp. with clothes.

Carochar

07-25-2005

Monday, August 26, 2019 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carochar a private message Print Post    
Speculation is she translates it to her going after Kat's pickin's, Jackson. I haven't watched BBAD yet to see if she speaks of it on that show.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Monday, August 26, 2019 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
At first she thought "old buzzard" was referring to her being "old" at 31.

Tommy pointed out an alternate meaning of the Buzzard is the one who swoops in and takes the leftovers.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, August 26, 2019 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Are the people in the house serious about NIck having the best social game ? That he is a great player ? Besides his potential ability in comps, he has been an horrible player. Awful. IMO

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Monday, August 26, 2019 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
I thought it was about the age difference too, since they used "old buzzard" instead of just "buzzard", but actually I guess it could mean both,, the age difference and the sloppy seconds..

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, August 26, 2019 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I took old buzzard to mean that she is old.

I think Tommy is projecting his own thoughts about Holly and sloppy seconds into it's meaning.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Monday, August 26, 2019 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Either one of those meaning could be what Zingbot meant. She does look older then 31.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Monday, August 26, 2019 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
My first reaction to Old Buzzard was the age. But I might have gotten that from the HGs and And confused Buzzard with Geezer. ..

As I google "Old Buzzard" ... I really only see definitions for Buzzard.. (a scavenging bird of prey)

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, August 26, 2019 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
At least she wasn't called a Turkey Vulture.

According to the Urban Dictionary:

A cougar past her prime, still on the hunt, but unable to bring down faster and wilier prey like the cubs she hunted during her prime. The turkey vulture is more reliant on incapacitated prey, akin to carrion, to feed her hunger for meat.

Are you kidding? She is twenty years past cougar, she's a turkey vulture.

Link

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, August 26, 2019 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Even if you put the word "old" in front of a complimentary word, it gives a negative feeling...
OLD beauty queen
OLD nuclear physicist
OLD goddess
OLD expert
OLD sex symbol
OLD genius
and buzzard is already a bad comparison, so adding OLD to it makes it even worse!

Carochar

07-25-2005

Monday, August 26, 2019 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carochar a private message Print Post    
Agree! Not flattering for a former pageant circuit regular!

RE Nick: wasn't he the one who insisted Kemi have a monitor for all conversations so her words were always witnessed. (It seems so long ago and it was probably 6 weeks ago, lol!)

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, August 26, 2019 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
It was Nicole who was told to have a 3rd party for every conversation...

Carochar

07-25-2005

Monday, August 26, 2019 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carochar a private message Print Post    
Yikes, then he became Nicole's total mentor and partner in the game. Fluid much? [Maybe fluid shouldn't be mentioned this year with all the goings on! hee, hee!]

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Monday, August 26, 2019 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
What are they doing--veto meeting? Seems like a long one.

Govols

07-18-2005

Monday, August 26, 2019 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
What made me laugh is Holly said something along the lines, she talked to her best friend in the house, Kat, about being 2nd in line for Jackson's banana and they were cool.
Like that would make everything ok.

---Kat HAD to be cool with it, what were her options otherwise?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, August 26, 2019 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Feeds are back. Don't know what happened yet.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, August 26, 2019 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Tommy and Jackson talking by the pool. Jackson has it figured out that there is no double eviction this season unless there's a battleback.

Nick came over to them. Tommy said he gave a great speech and then the cams switched to the girls in the kitchen cleaning up.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, August 26, 2019 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Tommy asks Nick when did he want to get on big brother. I think he said season 17.

There was a big tornado in his town and everyone lost power. His aunt was the first to get power do he went yo stay at his aunt's house. She watches big brother and the season just started. He saw James Huling in the intro and he was like, what the f(e) is this. He got into it but didn't apply til season 20.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, August 26, 2019 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
BUT.. Nick has a shirt on and he's outside!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, August 26, 2019 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Cliff has joined them. They are all eating pizza except Jackson who is in the pool.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, August 26, 2019 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Give it a few minutes, Need. They just finished filming the POV. He had to wear a shirt for that.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Monday, August 26, 2019 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
Would love to see a Cliff/Nicole F2...that would be so funny considering that Cliff had won one HOH and Nicole hasn't won anything up to now. Very unlikely but you never know

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, August 26, 2019 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Carochar, I think it was JACK who told Nicole she must have a 3rd person during conversations... it was during his HoH, where he mistook his power as having sovereign control, much like a dictator. Wasn't that when he told Kemi she was no longer free to put her mixer cup in the fridge?!