TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 25, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 25, 2019 users admin

Bearware

07-12-2002

Sunday, August 25, 2019 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bearware a private message Print Post    
I wonder... if we sent Nick a skin colored shirt with nipples on it, could we get him to wear a shirt? It would be better

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 25, 2019 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Eric
@RealityRecaps
·
2h
Holly/Jackson wanna bring Nicole to F3/2 because they think anybody who sits next to her is a guaranteed win.

Yasssss..... go with that.

I actually think she could win if she makes it to F2. She has a case to make, and emotions trump logic with juries these days.

#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 25, 2019 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
1.35pm... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·
1h
Tom laying out with Nick outside. Nicole now in the HOH with Jackson and Holly. Jackson tells Nicole that Nick came to him last night & told him that he didn't have to win that. J tells Nicole that Nick told him that he would put up anyone and doesn't care the relationship #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 25, 2019 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahaha.... Mel Brown 🇨🇦 @melbrown00 ·
22h
Is Christie part cockroach? We’ve been spraying her trying to get her out and she keeps surviving. Imagine how tired we are- #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 25, 2019 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
26m
Holly tells Jackson that it will be really hard for Nicole to vote Nick out. However, Holly says that she will feel more comfortable with Nicole once Nick is gone. #BB21

She also says to Christie and Jackson that Nick told her that America wanted to give him another chance because he got the power. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 25, 2019 - 3:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
1.09pm ... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds ·
2h
Jess and Nicole talking in the BY. Jess says that she doesn't see herself as a threat. Nicole says you never know. Jess thinks that who ever stays this week will be the target next week #BB21

Holly, Jackson, Cliff, and Tommy in the HOH. Holly says that she thinks that she is very boring on the show and that's why she called an old buzzard and that her and Angela are similar because Angela was boring on the show #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 25, 2019 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
1.50pm... Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates·
1h
Nicole- I dont want to be that girl from that season that did nothing. Jackson- Do you realize how many faces are black and white on that wall? You are still here. We are making waves in this house and continuing to go forward #BB21

hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
Nicole's crying, to Jackson & Holly, b/c she's felt so bad for every target and hung out with them, and thinks that's put a target on her

(probably genuine imo, but she started this just when she might have had to say she'd promised Nick her vote)

#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds ·
1h
Jackson says to Nicole he wanted to let her know about Nick. He already talked to Cliff and told him that he wants to go to the Final 4 with them. (Jackson, Holly, Cliff, Nicole) #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 25, 2019 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
xenobriotic 💣 @xenobrioticBB ·
1h
Nick tells Cliff that Holly's zing (calling her a buzzard) was a reference to her getting Kat's 'sloppy seconds,' and being older than Jackson.
#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 25, 2019 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1h
Nicole lets Jackson and Holly know that her and Jess was just talking outside and she says she knows that she struggles and Jess was telling her she can't do that. Nicole says she feels like she is digging her self into a hole. Jack and Holly telling Nicole it is ok #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 25, 2019 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
ZAINEY
@ZaineyTX
·
40m
Jackson is talking about the Christie Tommy thing ( I think ) in the HOH but being very vague about it...basically saying the DR gave him intel about Tommy & Christie (without saying names) he says “ I didn’t come in here with anybody I knew “ .. #bb21 🤷🏼‍♀️

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 25, 2019 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
2h
Holly: "there's a lot of people going after minnows, I want to go after a shark"

(excuse me, but the only shark evicted so far was by Jessica 💅)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 25, 2019 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
57m
Holly is talking about going after Nick because he is a big threat and that's the kind of game she wants to play. She talks about the conversation she had with Nick and how he said it was unfair that he got put up. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 25, 2019 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
3h
Jackson to Holly- If I win HoH, she (Christie) is going up as a pawn against anybody #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 25, 2019 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1h
Nicole is crying about how emotional she is in the game. Holly and Nicole assuring Nicole that it is ok and saying that she is a sweet heart and has a heart of gold.they would be proud to have her as a preschool teacher and that they know that she is making her family proud #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 25, 2019 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Feeds 🧚🏼‍♀️
@BBFeedsFairy
·
1h
Jackson/Holly/Christie think Nicole would have won the prankster power if America was really voting, they think "America" (the producers) chose Nick #bb21

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
3h
Jackson- He (Nick) told her (Christie) his entire pitch. Holly- Why the (e) would he do that? #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 25, 2019 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
59m
Holly: "do you worry at all that Nicole didn't want to shake our hands in that moment, because she got emotional?"
Jackson: "no, she's just - she's delicate"
Holly: "she really is, Nicole is Bambi"

😏

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 25, 2019 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Eric
@RealityRecaps
·
1h
Nicole crying because she knows if she re-shakes on the F4 deal with Holly/Jackson/Cliff when she feels so close to Nick & wants to vote to keep him (who they want out).

Nicole, only one person wins!

And 500k buys a lot of therapy.

You cant save him, build ur resume! #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 25, 2019 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Eric
@RealityRecaps
·
2h
Holly is also super concerned about Tommy not washing his hands.... gurrrlllll you needed to put that same energy behind your man washing his peen!

🦀🦀 #bb21 🦀🦀

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 25, 2019 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I agree, this is why I don't like Zingbot, it has become mean instead of clever.... NashBBfan @nashBBfan
·
22h
Sounds like zingbot leaned even more into being just plain mean, instead of clever fun-poking. Lonely loser, douche, old buzzard. Do better
@ZingbotOfficial
#BB21 #bblf

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 25, 2019 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch ·
44m
Holly and Jackson have planned Date Night for tomorrow, with her wine

#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds ·
44m
Holly is saying that she hasn't left the HOH room all day and that she looks horrible "I always have extreme game talk when I look like a troll"
Jackson says it's been a "game heavy day"
They are planning to have "date night" with wine tomorrow night after the POV Mtg
#BB21

Holly says that she wants to be proud of the game she was playing. In the first half of the game, she was "in a high school clique that was trying to bulldoze the others" She says she's proud now of her wins.

Tommy/Christie are talking in the kitchen.
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 25, 2019 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
36m
Christie and Tommy are having the same convo they've had in the past about who Tommy's relatives remind him of in the house and that Christie is excited to meet them. Holly and Jackson have now come out of the HOH.

Nick is alone in the BY reading the bible.

#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 25, 2019 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
14h
Christie to Nick- America hates me. I am sure that they gave it to you cause they wanted me up #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 25, 2019 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Holly telling off the DR.... Myriam @maximusmom22·
27m
Beth snapped! Rightfully so. #BB21
Quote Tweet

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
· 1h
Holly- Then stop (e) telling me what to say. If you would let me say what I want to say in there (DR), I wouldnt b(e) about it out here #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 25, 2019 - 4:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·
30m
Tommy and Jessica are chatting in the backyard. She asks how he is. He says it will be a hard week.
Holly comes outside. BB finally asks Jess to put on her microphone and the first thing we hear her say is "I'm one smart motherf*cka"
They are talking about a helicopter
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 25, 2019 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
17m
Jessica is talking about a friend that has a monthly subscription to a service that allows her to look up anything about you that is public record. She says she had that friend look her up to see what "they" would find during "this process"

Christie/Cliff are in kitchen
#BB21