TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 26, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 26: Archive through August 26, 2019 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 25, 2019 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And Sam was promoting vote for Nick on Twitter.

Pattie444

07-03-2005

Sunday, August 25, 2019 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pattie444 a private message Print Post    
Sorry I was just venting. I don't go on Reddit or Twitter much. My bad. :-)

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Sunday, August 25, 2019 - 6:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Nick also was leading on Reddit polls. Not sure if they were voting because they are a fan of Nick or, more likely, because they wanted him to target Christy.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 25, 2019 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
On flashback, 5:51.. Cliff is still talking to us.. He talked forever..

Bearware

07-12-2002

Sunday, August 25, 2019 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bearware a private message Print Post    
I am disappointed that any of us would be willing to completely destroy a life by judging any of these people by anything but outright illegal or other actions that leave no room for misinterpretation. Nick is a bit weird, but so are the rest of these people who are willing to manipulate others for money. Please be careful with our words.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Sunday, August 25, 2019 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Bearware I agree. We don't know how he is with the kids. I remember him saying it was hard for him when no longer worked with a child because he wasn't allowed to have contact with them.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Sunday, August 25, 2019 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
Did y'all see the tweet about Jackson saying to Holly that Dr informed him about Christy and tommys connection? I've been trying to find it on feeds but haven't yet so idk if it's true

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, August 25, 2019 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
So on FB it says that nick was fired not sure if it’s true

Denecee

09-05-2002

Sunday, August 25, 2019 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
Jackson already knew about Christy and Tommy, right?

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Sunday, August 25, 2019 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Mom I'm not sure about that unless it's recent. The earlier rumors about this were proven false.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, August 25, 2019 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
It was from today

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, August 25, 2019 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
From the reports I've read, it's not even clear that he was currently employed when he entered the house.

I have to agree that it's inappropriate for us to judge how he does his job based on his behavior in the house. It's been a longstanding policy of TVCH not to do so.

So, we should end that line of discussion. Thank you

~ Admin

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, August 25, 2019 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I’m not a big fan of Nick’s, but I don’t think he needs to put a shirt on any more than Cliff does... nobody complained when Jack went shirtless. This is their “home” for 3 months. In the summertime guys often go without a shirt while hanging out at home. The tv-only viewers seldom see this because BB spends so much time showing footage from the comps. I’d rather see Nicks chest than some of the outfits worn by the females this season!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 25, 2019 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Patty, venting is perfectly acceptable in here, I do it all the time, LOL.

Like, How is it even possible that Christie is still going to be in the house!! She needs to go!

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Sunday, August 25, 2019 - 8:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
I don’t agree with bringing people’s outside lives into the game. Never have.
It’s a game not REAL. Their personal lives before and after are really none of our business.
Love them or hate them or those that fall between, it’s the same.
I’ve been watching for years, have loved some, liked some and been totally revolted by some.
Not one has ever effected my real life.
So why would I assume that I should try to effect theirs.

I couldn’t name five people over 20 years that I even remember. I won’t remember these hamsters after the show raps . Most of them I don’t remember now.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Sunday, August 25, 2019 - 8:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Random flying chest hair from any one you just met in a reality show parking lot is troublesome as is Holly constantly flicking, pulling and pulling her fingers thru her fake hair is just as bad.
A Jack was no prize either.

Karuna's deep blue message....nice

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Sunday, August 25, 2019 - 9:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Well, just saying' its 105 today where I live' and I dont do air' I live in hot' and I manage in hot'...Who knows what I may 'not' be wearing here' on any given day.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, August 25, 2019 - 10:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
It kind of baffles me that Nick thinks he has played a great great honest clean game. He cannot understand how anyone does not want him to say for a shield. He is a protector !
He is now talking about Tyler and what a great social game he had. Says he's not comparing himself to Tyler but ( he actually is thinking that). Wonders how Tyler would have done with someone like Christie blowing up his game. Bay took some big loud shots at him.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, August 25, 2019 - 10:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Give them alcohol

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, August 26, 2019 - 2:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Lol!

These tweets are from Jokers. They show what Holly is thinking about final 4.

Holly is telling Jackson that Nick would win against him at the end. Holly is saying she doesn't want to go up against Nick in the final competitions. NT
08/25/19 12:13 PM

Holly says part of Nick's sell, is that he is a comp beast and can help them out. Holly says that the only thing is, getting Nick to the F4, he would be hard to beat. Michie and Holly also talk about how the jury would break down if Nick were sitting next to either of them.

08/25/19 12:13 PM

Holly says Cliff could win at the end but she would be fine with that. She also says that the jury will vote for whoever is up against Nicole at the end. This is why she's happy to go to the end with her, Cliff and Jackson. NT
08/25/19 12:14 PM

Holly believes that Nicole would be the best to stand against as a final two. She would also be happy even if Cliff won the game. NT
08/25/19 12:14 PM

Link

Sounds like there's a very good chance Nicole will make it to the end!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, August 26, 2019 - 6:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Thanks Grooch that's great news! I'm feeling hopeful for Cliff and Nicole.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Monday, August 26, 2019 - 7:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Right now here's my personal odds on anyone making it to F2/winning:

Christie:
F2: 30-1 Win: 100-1 (I think it's 50/50 she survives the week right now; at some point her usefulness as a pawn is going to end- don't think she can beat anyone in a F2 vote, even Nicole)

Cliff:
F2: 12-1 Win: 20-1 (If the chips fall right he's got a shot, but he might be the "no enemies in the jury" player- and at some point the others will realize it and know they have to get rid of him; probably a favorite for AFP along with Nick though)

Holly:
F2: 10-1 Win: 15-1 (Probably has enough allies to get to F5 or so, but then may need to win some comps- plus I don't know about her jury management right now)

Jackson:
F2: 7-1 Win: 10-1 (Probably the person most likely to go on a comp run; the DE might be the last best chance to get him out; if he gets to F2 it'll depend on the person next to him, but I'd favor him in most of them)

Jessica:
F2: 12-1 Win: 20-1 (If she flukes her way to F2, and the person she's against is disliked by enough people, she could win- but might be more of a F4 boot to me, at least right now)

Nick:
F2: 15-1 Win: 20-1 (He's got to survive this week first of all, then go on a comp run, then the opponent has to be perfect- winning the Prankster vote might help his AFP status if he's knocked out)

Nicole:
F2: 12-1 Win: 25-1 (Is the perfect F2 opponent for most of them, so might get dragged to the end because of it; then it'd depend on jury spite)

Tommy:
F2: 10-1 Win: 15-1 (I really can't get a good read on him; could go in the DE, could go all the way, a big wildcard to me right now, which makes him dangerous)

The good news to me is there's no one I'd hate to see win right now- everything seems pretty wide open as to what may happen, which is nice this late in the season...

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Monday, August 26, 2019 - 7:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
good work Wilson,,thanks for sharing that,,,food for thought

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, August 26, 2019 - 8:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed that Wilson.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Monday, August 26, 2019 - 9:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Great Job Wilson. So who do we think is leaving on Thursday. And do we really think they r leaving