TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 25, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 25: Archive through August 25, 2019 users admin

Govols

07-18-2005

Sunday, August 25, 2019 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Nick crossed the line long ago. Yes, Tommy has told him we (gays) don't like that when Nick was dry humping him. Can't believe America hasn't gone nuts (no pun intended) on him. And, then for him to receive prankster is beyond my understanding.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, August 25, 2019 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Exactly Gonvols

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, August 25, 2019 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
I was waiting for him to say : "You guys made a deal with Christie last week"...(Waa waa..)

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, August 25, 2019 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
The just one more week ploy .. 98% never works out for the HOH.... (Even the one with Christie 'I'll happily take 5th" .. ooops my legs were crossed.)

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Sunday, August 25, 2019 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
But if Jackson and Holly are so sure about Cliff and Nicole. they should want to break up Tommy Christie.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, August 25, 2019 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Bonbon, excellent point. Does anyone see Chris/Tom as a powerful pair ? And Cliff must have heard the "yard screamer" because he and Tommy were the only ones outside. Is he preserving the integrity of the game by ignoring what he heard and carrying on ( like in a jury trial)?
And the four should get together and discuss evicting CHris or Nick as a "team". That may make Nicole feel better.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, August 25, 2019 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Bonbon - the thing is .. they don't really see how tight Tommy/Christie is because the more obvious Tommy/Nick (and that is Nick's doing) combo.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Sunday, August 25, 2019 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
I hope that they have cameras during working hours for the children where Nick is working and I am not saying that trying to insinuate anything, I just think that all children with disabilities need extra protection from those who may prey on them. Nick is acting very creepy and I don't know if it is because of being secluded from the outside world or not but it it is not a good look.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Sunday, August 25, 2019 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
oh boy. now Cliff has put on Jess' bra .. and stuffed it.

Going upstairs to show off

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 25, 2019 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I do not believe in ruining jobs or careers but this is the third time in 21 seasons where I see some exception. Maggie the nurse lost her job, not because she was mean to people I liked, controlling and devoted to Cappy. No, it was her disparaging remarks about certain people who needed and used services at her hospital. Her attitude could have been detrimental to the health and well being of those vulnerable people.

Adam.. had been associated with a group that served special needs children He used the statement that his winnings could go to those kids to endear himself to houseguests and audience.

Then he referred to those same children with demeaning terminology. The organization disavowed any connection with Adam before he left the house. He went on to win, used his half mill to invest in drugs and ended up in prison.

Nick's behavior is really disturbing. He lacks boundaries. He is willing to exhibit this and more on camera and might still want to work in a therapeutic setting with children?

I am not currently a mandated reporter, but I cannot imagine that someone has not alerted his agency

The children are a higher priority than is Nick keeping a job. IMO.

I hope he goes, but do worry.. I hope Cliff will step up and get Christie out of there.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Sunday, August 25, 2019 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
I couldn't agree with you more Seamonkey.

Carochar

07-25-2005

Sunday, August 25, 2019 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carochar a private message Print Post    
Excellent post, Sea, and I totally agree.

Govols

07-18-2005

Sunday, August 25, 2019 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    

Me, three. Let's round him up and kick him outta here!

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Sunday, August 25, 2019 - 4:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
I agree with Seamonkey, I find Nick extremely disturbing.

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Sunday, August 25, 2019 - 4:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Four cams on Nicole in bed reading the Bible. Another exciting day in the BB house.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 25, 2019 - 4:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
For me, the disturbing aspect is working with children at all and especially in a therapeutic role, or mentor role.

Also if is sad that in this house, someone like Nicole is reticent about reacting too much to his actions for fear of being ostracized or targeted.

In the general population, he is just someone I would avoid, but not the worst person out there.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, August 25, 2019 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Nick said to Nicole a little while ago .. "Maybe Julie will say I can stay if I can say the birds in order they were first played in 15 seconds.. " and he proceeded to say them .. in about 25...

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 25, 2019 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I also have thought for a few seasons that bag In ZingBot be so mean, so homed in on the most vulnerable houseguests is pretty hypocritical of production, which warns us and pretends to decry any bullying, racist or other ist behavior of the houseguests. ZingBot is a feature of the show but they have crossed some lines, I think.

Pattie444

07-03-2005

Sunday, August 25, 2019 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pattie444 a private message Print Post    
So many things bug me right now.
The prankster pie in face game is so dumb. I don't think anyone thinks it's fun for them or us. It is so messy and is asking for ants to come to the party.
I don't believe America voted for Nick to be prankster. I think BB picked him thinking it would stir the pot, It didn't. It backfired like every other plan.
BB tired to do something to make the house more interesting. Too late you picked these people now your going to jump the shark.
I am not sure why anyone in that house thinks there are any team alliances or final 4 deals. Who ever wins the next HOH can try and push these silly people to what they want but good luck there. First in line will be Cliff and he will use Nicole as a chip for what he wants.
Jackson and Holly need to be split up. One of them need to go soon.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Sunday, August 25, 2019 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
When BB has to resort to three stooges antics to fill and entertain the live show viewers...pies in the face and having Tommy overact to gain AFP votes.

I'd rather watch Jackson not be able to eat a watermelon for half and hour and Nick have to wear a shirt for a whole day.
Where are have nots and punishments....even Survivor feeds the "castaways" every other day with food....remember when they only ate rice unless they caught fish.
Reality is long gone.
Mini rant over

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Sunday, August 25, 2019 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I'm pretty sure Nick DID win the Prankster vote. The majority on Twitter was voting for him and he was in the lead on some other polls. People were wanting Christie or Jackson up and figured he was the one most likely to do it. It had nothing to do with liking him.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Sunday, August 25, 2019 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
The definition of Big Brother from the Oxford: A person or organization exercising Total Control over people's lives. When you think of it that way everthing will make more sense. I like BB and I don't want it canceled which may happen.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 25, 2019 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
5:14pm.. Cliff talks to us.. Cameras 1-2.

Ark

07-09-2001

Sunday, August 25, 2019 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Sunnyday, Reddit was all in on Nick as the prankster also. It's not hard for me to believe that he won fair and square.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Sunday, August 25, 2019 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
I think Nick won too,,between Reddit and Twitter,,,plus alot of people split their votes between cliff and Nicole, instead of picking one.