TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 25, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 25, 2019 users admin

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, August 24, 2019 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
This is going to be the most awkward BB finale with Bella and Nick seeing each other for the first time.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, August 24, 2019 - 9:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #BB21
@JokersBBUpdates
·
51m
Posted 8:16pm: BB tells Jess not to obstruct her microphone. Jess: "Why would you care? I'm a snoozefest, aren't I?" #BB21 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 24, 2019 - 11:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·
35m
Dear Christie,
It's not about being spiritual, or being blunt, or being 'rough and tough and abrasive'. It's about how you never. ever. ever. ever. ever. stop. talking. Ever.
your pal,
dingo

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 24, 2019 - 11:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Richard H. Shores ☀️ @mistermac56 ·
16m
he only cares about his image and how he's being perceived. Nothing more. If the DR didn't clue him in about his problematic behavior, nothing would have changed.
Quote Tweet

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 29m
Jackson to Holly- It's not what he (Zingbot) said that's bothering me. It's where did that zing come from and who all is thinking that? Is it a few producers or is it the entire (e) country? If it's the first, that's fine #BB21
Show this thread

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 24, 2019 - 11:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Techno Gaijin @technogaijin ·
34m

Last night he (Jackson) was at it in bed again, eating eyes-closed at about 1:30AM after going to sleep only 2 hours before. When he's not doped up with sleeping pills to sleep through the night, he's up eating every 2-4 hours.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 24, 2019 - 11:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
25m
Jackson to Holly- Literally have tried to gain (e) weight to be more approachable and relatable for this (e) show, so more people would think "oh he is not such a (e) tool". I am doing everything that I can #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 24, 2019 - 11:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
10m
Christie says that Sis came up to her one day, "Okay. We gotta do that uni-brow!" Says you need friends like that. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 24, 2019 - 11:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·
13m
Tommy is trimming Nick's toenails

more things I never thought I'd tweet

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 24, 2019 - 11:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
6h
Cliff- If the only thing they have got to make fun of is this (body)...they arent going to body shame me. Christie- If my sloppy eating and my chewing of my food is the biggest thing they have got on me, I am cool with that #BB21

Jess- I'm so bad at that shit. Maybe it's cause I'm a snooze fest. Nicole- Dont say that. I'm a boring loser with no friends. Jess- That was mean. Nicole- But it was true. Jess- Zing is just a big bully. Nicole- I knew it was coming too #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 24, 2019 - 11:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
That would be correct....
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
35m
Christie- Did America purposely pick someone they knew would put me up? Does America hate me? Tommy- No. Christie- They put me in America's Field Trip, then the blowup with Nick, then the zing about me being loud #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 24, 2019 - 11:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
Christie: "I think America really dislikes me"
Jessica: "you do?"
Christie: "I cry in [Diary] about it all the time"

gee I wonder what TWO nominations via viewer voting made her think that 🤔

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 24, 2019 - 11:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
34m
Jackson to Holly- I quit working out shirtless, quit going around shirtless, changed the things I wear, changed the things I say, changed the things I do, changed when I workout #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 24, 2019 - 11:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Christie's Bagel [SMEG] #BB21
@girlsmeg
·
17m
Christie didn't know why Kemi liked her.She felt bad because she flipped out on Kemi the day she was following her.

Christie: Then I accused her of stealing my laundry bag, which probably wasn't even her. They probably just took it because they realized it was a HOH bag. #bb21

Tommy asks if Christie accused Kemi of taking her laundry bag.
Christie didn't do it directly. Kat tried on Kemi's CC swimsuit & Christie told Kemi about it.
Tommy: You said that out loud? While Kemi was here?
Christie: Yeah.
Tommy: Oh wow. Shit. #bb21

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, August 24, 2019 - 11:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
“Hey Christie, we gotta do something about your mouth... the way it never stops tawlking, the way it chews like an angry Llama!” —a “friend”

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 24, 2019 - 11:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Brent C. Moonves
@Brass_Tackz
·
38m
Michie says he gained weight so people wouldn't view him as a (e) tool. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 24, 2019 - 11:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
40m
Christie- They (Zingbot) said "Taco Tuesday got a little bit loud, and it's not your voice we are talking about. It was your chewing" #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 24, 2019 - 11:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
2h
#BB21 Nick is annoyed that he got Zinged for his hair, something that he didnt get upset about. Christie says that since he has brought it up 5 times since, she thinks he might be a little hurt by it. They all understand that he wanted it to be a good Zing and it flopped

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 24, 2019 - 11:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 1h
Jess to Christie- Maybe the zing today kind of messed with me, cause I feel like I also wanted to be entertaining as well. I know I'm (e) irrelevant as shit #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 24, 2019 - 11:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
3m
Tommy to Nick: If you got Michie to use the power on Christie, you would 100% have my vote. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 24, 2019 - 11:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
1m
BB's yelling at them now, running both "cool your jets" and "chill out!" but neither Jackson or Nicole are ready to chill out

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 25, 2019 - 12:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Christie is excited about this idea, of being pulled off the block.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 25, 2019 - 8:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Shannon Drew
@wallflower78me
·
8h
Meanwhile Nick is telling Tommy about his power? Is this the first time?
@hamsterwatch

Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
2h
He told Jackson and Jackson told Holly and then he told Tommy - so pretty much everyone will know if they don't - except Jessica of course (joke)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 25, 2019 - 8:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
6h
Dear Jackson,
Viewers DGAF if you work out or not. Obsessing about thinking we care about that is the kind of thing that makes you a pompous douchebag. You have missed the message once again.
your pal,
dingo

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, August 25, 2019 - 8:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I like that last one. :-)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 25, 2019 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch ·
57s
Holly griping about/explaining her sore groin, said "they call me a buzzard, and I like break"