TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 24, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 24, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
18m
#bb21 Most of them are now in the kitchen eating pizza. Christie says part of her plea to everyone is that she is a big threat and will continue to be one. She doesn't think she is the biggest threat in there.

#BB21 Christie - I know I can be abrasive and I know I can be outspoken and I know I can rub some people the wrong way. I think about that a lot.

#BB21 Christie - I'm a girl. I'm supposed to have feminine soft qualities and just be sweet and just be this ray of light, but I'm not. I am aggressive. I do have some masculine qualities and I'm sure it rubs some people wrong.
Jess - You have to be unapologetic-ally yourself.

#BB21 Jess - If you have that many followers...
Christie - You're gonna have that many haters.
Jess - So many of the comments are trolls.
Christie - You follow these people & make these nasty comments. Unfollow them. We're not gonna be everyone's cup of tea, but why follow them?

#BB21 Michie is trying to get some bug that keeps flying around the kitchen.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
6m
#BB21 Nicole - What I find interesting is that there are two people that haven't gotten a pie in the face yet and I'm looking very much forward to when that becomes true.
Christie - Yeah, if you have to pie someone in the middle of the night, get Queen & King in the HOH.

#BB21 Cliff - Meanwhile there are kids in China that haven't even tasted whipped cream, and here we are wasting it. Think on that Big Brother. (Don't you mean kids in America!!!)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
4m
#BB21 This prankster week has them very suspicious. They are hearing things (Michie says it's the regular camera movement sounds) and checking everywhere for what they think is a new prank.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 10:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Gross.... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·
3m
Fun Night! Pimple popping session + Christie and Nicole are already going to sleep. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 10:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·
8m
zit surgery committee 🤢🤢🤢

with cheers when they get a good one

BB: "did you wash your hands?"

Christie got in on this action, surprising no one

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 10:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
3m
Jessica keeps hollering at them to be disinfecting - they're aren't, and they're proud of it

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 10:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1m
Right now we have Cliff in bed, Tommy + Nick cuddling, Christie is going to bed in the RV with Jess and Nicole, Michie heading off to bed. Holly in the DR. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 24, 2019 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·
3h
Jess- Poor Nicole. Her chip does not exist. Christie- I cant believe it. Jess- She has not played any vetoes #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 24, 2019 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
Jackson: "I haven't seen my dog in almost a year"

narrator: that's not your dog anymore

Dipo

04-23-2002

Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
24m
Jess is 100% right. Years ago my wife took me to the first movie (she’d read the book, I hadn’t). 20 minutes into the movie she apologized for it.
Quote Tweet

Joker's BB Updates #BB21
@JokersBBUpdates
· 35m
Posted 1:18pm: Jess says she felt the Twilight movies didn't live up to the books. Nicole disagrees saying they are not the same thing. #BB21 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 24, 2019 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
7h
POV today with Zingbot - feeds may be down for most of day if they have Zingbot wake the HGs up and it seems to me that happened last year (I'm too lazy to look it up). #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 24, 2019 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EvelDick
@EvelDick
·
2h
I wonder how people like Christie & other BB criers get through a regular day of life..

Line at the bank, she cries.
Someone cuts her off, she cries.
Wrong order at the drive thru, she cries.
Pulls in at the gas station, gas tank is on the other side, she cries.

So over her...

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 24, 2019 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
5m
#BB21 The HGs are thinking of zings that Jack and Sis might have gotten.

Jackson has a zing for Sis: "Sis, maybe if they had a comp for flirting you finally wouldn't come in second."
Tommy had one for Jack about being in a showmance w/Christie.

#BB21 Jackson says: "Wow we are so bored we are zinging each other while waiting for Zingbot".

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 24, 2019 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
3m
Kittycam 1.55pm for Zingbot visit and veto comp - everyone plays except Nicole (hosting if Zingbot doesn't stick around) and Tommy

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 24, 2019 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, I want Nick to win because it will throw the house into a tizzy.... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·
3m
Feeds flip to Kitty cam! Must be time for Zingbot!

POV players today are Holly, Christie, Nick, Cliff, Jackson and Jess.

Who do you want to win?? #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 24, 2019 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
VeryRandyReality @IsItUpOrDown
·
1h
Christie found the 'penis' Cliff put in her bed last night. She slept the night with it without knowing.🤭 #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 24, 2019 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother
@CBSBigBrother
·
2m
"This is my plastic surgery face."-#BBTommy

Check out more silly moments on the #BBLF: http://bit.ly/2Yf3L7y #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 24, 2019 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip
@bigbrothrgossip
·
1m
4 hours until this week's #BigBrotherGossipShow - listen in live at http://mixlr.com/big-brother-gossip-show - we have lots to cover!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 24, 2019 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
4h
Nicole to herself- Where is my chip? I never get picked. In a way, it's lucky cause I dont have to show my cards but it sucks for Nick's game which in turn sucks for my game #BB21

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 24, 2019 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
If it sucks for Nick's game, then good.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 24, 2019 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Eric
@RealityRecaps
·
1h
Nicole’s Zing was “she’s a big loser with no friends”.

And that... is a gift.

Makes the other HGs think you aren’t a threat in the game.

Thanks prodo!
#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 24, 2019 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·
1m
#BB21 Zingbot called Tommy an attention (suck-up), and Tommy played along and fell to the floor

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 24, 2019 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Dawn @AZBBFan ·
6h
They say double eviction is disrespectful. They say a classic veto comp is “all played out.” They agree to ignore any twist that doesn’t “help the house.” I hate this cast very very much. #BB21
Quote Tweet

Christie's Bagel [SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
· 8h
Tommy doesn't think there'll be a double after prank week.
Tommy & Cliff agree that's fine with them.
Tommy thinks in the game it feels disrespectful to the players to have a double. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 24, 2019 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds·
Aug 24
#BB21 Holly reminds Tommy he can use the HoH shower at any time. Tommy says he might go up there tonight. Nick: "can Tommy and I use the stool?"

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, August 24, 2019 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
UGH!!!