TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 23, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 23, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
3m
Jackson & Holly are discussing the idea of her putting him up so a) he could play in veto and b) he/they could name the renom and get out Nick or Christie.. they agreed it'd be risky but Jackson said it'd be fun, he loves it

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Petty Betty
@PettyBettyBB
·
4h
Jackson was pooping & dropped his mic in the toilet #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
2m
Holly- I feel like Christie will think that I am one of her allies. Jackson- Then put up Nick, save that, and there is still veto #BB21

Jackson to Holly- I think regardless you should put up Nick. You should probably talk to her (Christie) sooner than later to figure out what the actual truth is, but the safe bet is put Nick up #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Eric @RealityRecaps·
24m
We are LIVE with Sam Smith talking #BB21 now!
https://www.younow.com/RealityRecaps

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21
@89razorskate20
·
15m
But will they be smarter this time and not fall into Jackson’s trap bc Nick knows he did it to him last time! #BB21
Quote Tweet

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 17m
Jackson- I kind of want to go down there are be like "Christie is saying that you (Nick) approached her but you are saying that she approached you". Holly- Want to instigate with Nick and I will instigate with Christie? I know this is playing with fire #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #BB21
@JokersBBUpdates
·
1h
2:11 PM Feeds return to HGs sitting at a smaller round table. #BB21 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21
@89razorskate20
·
22m
Holly doesn’t want to get all the blame and backlash from Nick! #BB21 why is she so scared of Nick?
Quote Tweet

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 26m
Holly to Jackson- I do think I maybe want to offset some of the blame onto Christie. When I put Nick up, I want him to know it was because of what I heard yesterday right before HoH #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
22m
Holly to Jackson- She (Christie) said he (Nick) was trying to get her to throw it to him, whereas he said she said she would throw it to him #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 4:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
21m
Jackson asked Holly what exactly Christie told her about saying she'd throw the HOH comp to Nick in return for safety (they're hoping to set up another Christie vs Nick confrontation)

they also agreed Jackson would shmooz Nick about his nomination (either before or after noms) and tell him he (Jackson) didn't think he's Holly's main target

BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21
@89razorskate20
·
26m
Nick swearing he didnt get the power & Christie joking tells him a friend to a friend not to put her & it wouldnt be smart strategically! Christie said it's anonymous but if she goes up she will know it's him! Nick asks if she would, Chris says not, no one is safe! #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
33m
#BB21 all the houseguests who have vistied the DR are all saying that they did not get the power... Christie says she is going say to everyone "boy that looks like a face of someone contipliating what to do with the power"

hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
29m
Holly told Christie that Nick told her about Christie's offer last night.. "and I have Jackson here" [as mediator, tho she didn't say that word] - Christie: "he's a (e) liar, bring him up here right now!"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch·
5m
I don't know if this has accomplished what Holly/Jackson were hoping but objectively, I'd say the winner of this fight is the plate of mangoes

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21
@89razorskate20
·
1m
And Christie thinks she will also go up by the prankster but she's fine with that as long as it's not as Holly's target! #BB21
Quote Tweet

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 4m
Holly- I was like if Christie is going to go after Nick, maybe I dont have to. But then I hear this and then I have heard from other people today too. Nick- I am going to go up. I already knew that I was going up before I came up here #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
7m
Nick to Holly- I'm not directly coming after you. I had been vocal about who I wanted out for so (e) long. It's Jess. It's who would stay next to Jess. Cliff would go home. I'm not putting up Tommy, Nicole, Sis, so who else did I have if I'm good with Jackson? #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
3m
Nick to Holly- It's smart for you to put me up, cause there is no (e) blood cause you already put me up. If that's the best move for you, I cant say anything about it. I cant say that you werent going to be a pawn. That is what it is #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1m
Jackson says he doesn't think anyone in this room is upset. They all agree. Christie says that Holly has a difficult decision to make, that she told Holly about the discussion with Nick because she felt like Nick was "Baiting" her.
#BB21

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
^^^ And Christie was probably right .. he was baiting her..(but couldn't admit that... )

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Holly to Jackson/Tommy- I would assume it would be one of your faces (if Christie comes down), so I really dont want Christie to come down for that reason. I desperately dont want Nick to come down #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Agree Needmylifeback, but Jackson and Holly were baiting them both.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
2h
Holly called to dr after a long talk with Jackson Christie and Nick. Nick will be her nominee. Nick may have already told BB who he wants to nominate as prankster (we think Jackson). I wonder if he wants to change that after the discussion with Christie - likely too late #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #BB21
@JokersBBUpdates
·
3h
Posted 2:23pm: Tommy says that the Diary Room feeds him lines that don't match his feelings, but he reads them anyway to appease them. Cliff and Nicole say they do the same. #BB21 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Holly nominated Nick for eviction.
America’s Prankster nominated Christie for eviction #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
4h
Nick- Who do you think is going to get it? Cliff probably. Nicole- You. Nick- Well I didnt get anything the first time. We'll see what happens now #BB21

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
38m
Nick- If I picked you for houseguest's choice, would you be cool with it? Nicole- If you picked me, yes. Nick- What if you got picked? Nicole- I would like to take you down. I know a lot of people would be pissed off at me but it is what it is. Nick- Okay #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
Holly said she never remembers seeing so much produce on the pantry counters in past seasons

hello, they've never had a six foot rabbit like her bedmate in there before🤦‍♀️

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Jackson to Holly- It's Nicole. Who else would have nominated Christie? #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Eric
@RealityRecaps
·
2h
Such an amazing show with
@bb21_sam
from #BB21!

If you missed it you can subscribe on
@YouNow
to watch it back right now (and our thousands of other shows there).

HERE: http://YouNow.com/realityrecaps

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
21m
#bb21 Nick and Nicole are still whispering. Nicole tells him not to doubt her.

#bb21 Nick just doesn't understand how Christie was saved this week. He thinks the deal he made with Jackson was brilliant.

#bb21 Jess says her husband has never seen a scary movie. Cliff is now back in the HOH. Christie is still talking about how she just doesn't even turn the news on because she hates the negativity.

#bb21 Nicole says she feels like Nicks last resort. She's laughing. He just got called to DR