TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Nicole Fan

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Nicole Fan users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through August 27, 2019Seamonkey25 08-27-19  4:30 pm
Archive through September 17, 2019Denecee25 09-17-19  8:32 am
Archive through September 25, 2019Seamonkey25 09-25-19  11:12 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 11:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
So elated that our sweet "butterfly" Nicole won AFP. Great play Nicole, looking forward to seeing more of her in the future.

Denecee

09-05-2002

Thursday, September 26, 2019 - 8:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
Congrats to my favorite hg this year!!! Now go spread that happy personality with the world!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, September 26, 2019 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Thrilled for her!!!!

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Thursday, September 26, 2019 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
Holly helped her set up an Instagram Account:

https://www.instagram.com/strongislandnicole/

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, September 26, 2019 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
And 12,000 followers already...

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Thursday, September 26, 2019 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
I believe that Nicole taught both Jackson and Holly a life lesson when it comes to judging others.
I think both Holly and Jackson, had more fun with Nicole, her light shinded on them all.

I saw different sides of Holly and Jackson come out when just simply interacting with Nicole. Their better sides, so that gives me hope that the little girl from nowhere, discounted by them, taught, two most self superior people a real life lesson.

From the feeds I saw more real fun, honest conversations and humor with them and Nicole, once the louder ones were gone, than I ever saw between the 8/6/4 whatever alliances.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, September 26, 2019 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Firebird, I agree 100%. In fact, they were the most enjoyable F3 I have seen in quite some time.

Jackson really became a different person with her and I think maybe Nicole with him as well.

The contrast in watching both Nicole and Holly try on their finale dresses and both loving what they were going to wear and complimenting each other on the looks was so sweet. It was just girlfriends that are so different from each other but friends none the less.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, September 26, 2019 - 8:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Jeez...up to 30,000 almost...

And I think once the 2nd part of the last HOH was done and everyone knew what probably was going to go down, they all relaxed. Some F3’s are really tense, this wasn’t.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 27, 2019 - 1:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
39.3 k now

Strategist

07-01-2014

Friday, September 27, 2019 - 5:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
46.1k followers

Allymcbeal44

08-08-2009

Friday, September 27, 2019 - 7:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Allymcbeal44 a private message Print Post    

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Friday, September 27, 2019 - 11:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
So I had to go and get myself and Instagram account.. I don't have a phone... LOL! Only following Nicole! LOL!

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Friday, September 27, 2019 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
I've never had an instagram acc't even though my adult kids have wanted me to..Nicole might be a reason to do so.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Friday, September 27, 2019 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
I’m actually considering it too...

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, September 27, 2019 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Instagram is fun, because it's mostly pictures. It's easy to use (I still can't figure out twitter). You can find cute animal accounts to follow, or other things that pertain to your hobbies. For example I follow a lot of amateur movie review people (mostly film students I think), and I follow a lot of Disney related sites -- fans that take great photos in the parks. I also follow Dr. Will. Most of the people I follow are regular people, not celebrities. I'm following Nicole now!

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Friday, September 27, 2019 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
Nicole is now @ 72.2K on Instagram.

I don't use Twitter so I am not sure of this Nicole's Twitter Account: https://twitter.com/NicoleAnthonyBB

Rainbow

09-29-2006

Friday, September 27, 2019 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainbow a private message Print Post    
Just wondering..... Does anyone know if the jury said how they would have voted if Nicole were in the F2 with Jackson or Holly? It seems like I heard something about this, but I'm not sure. Probably Kat, Jess, Cliff, and maybe Tommy would have voted Nicole over Jackson (with Jackson winning) and up against Holly I think Nicole could have won with votes from Kat, Jess, Cliff, Nick, and maybe Christie and Tommy, but not Jack or Analyse. What are your thoughts? Did the jurors comment on this? Thanks.....

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, September 27, 2019 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Thanks Mystic, I’ve been looking for Nicole’s Twitter.

All the after show interviews of Nicole have me in tears. She is a beautiful soul, and the kind of INFLUENCER all the kids should aspire to be.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Friday, September 27, 2019 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
I really started to like Nicole after she handled herself well after the verbal HOH gang bang. And despite her being too timid to over rule Cliffs BS manhandling her throughout the game and tossing her carcass under a moving vehicle every week.
What we will get again next season, thanks to the casting/producer who gives two shites about what we want....is more showmances and bro dudes running the game.
I might watch, but probably a lot less.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Friday, September 27, 2019 - 8:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
And my apologies to Nicole confusing Bohemia with Shirley. I have a ton of family from Massapequa to Saltaire Fire Island to Bridgehampton. She lives in a lovely part of LI and she will do well there. And LIRR to NYC, what is not to like. Well done Nicole.
A gentle soul with a great upbringing.

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Saturday, September 28, 2019 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
Well, it looks like my above post regarding Nicole's Twitter is a fake account. I don't use Twitter so I wasn't sure. It sounds like Rockstar has been texting with her and Rockstar tweeted that Nicole DOES NOT have a Twitter Account yet. I saw Rockstar's tweet via Joker's. Her is Rockstar's Tweet:

Angela Rockstar 10:21AM, Sep 28
PSA: Nicole does NOT have a Twitter as of yet she’s going to make one, she’s just taking everything in at the moment! She’s sooo appreciative of everyone’s love and support!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Saturday, September 28, 2019 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Mysticlady thanks for the info. I was fooled.

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Monday, September 30, 2019 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
Nicole is @ 107K on Instagram. A tweet from Rockstar regarding Nicole:

Angela Rockstar @Mrs_ARockstar 53m

So “Just Nicole from Long Island,” wants me to relay the message that she is Receptive to coming and receiving all this love I have told her about but she is just building up the courage BC well it’s all just REALLY Overwhelming, she said “tell them I’m working up the nerve.”

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, September 30, 2019 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
ahhhh she is so sweet

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Wednesday, October 02, 2019 - 6:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
Nicole is finally on Twitter @Strongislandni2.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, October 02, 2019 - 7:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Is this confirmed? Because we've seen some fake accounts...I'm not saying it has to be a verified account (since that takes a while), but have other known HG accounts vouched for it?

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Wednesday, October 02, 2019 - 7:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Rockstar has been in touch with Nicole and she posted that account @Strongislandni2

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Wednesday, October 02, 2019 - 7:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
I noticed that she posted that twitter info on her instagram page.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, October 02, 2019 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Whoever took @Strongislandnicole should have the grace to hand it over...

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: