TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 23, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 23: Archive through August 23, 2019 users admin

Wicked

06-28-2007

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wicked a private message Print Post    
Need...great suggestions

Production could use you. :-)

How about covering the mirrors?

Ark

07-09-2001

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
A bit ago Nick had a conversation with Nicole and asked her who she would nominate if she wins prankster. She was in bed and all covered up so with the whispering and obstructed microphone I couldn't hear much but it sounded like he was leaning towards nominating Jess. I suppose because she wouldn't be much competition in the veto but there are only 2 that won't play so I'm not sure that's a great strategy.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Grooch, to answer your question about Holly’s ball in the HOH comp, I went back and watched it a couple of times. Hers was the only one that fell off to the left, several spaces short of the 50, then bounced into the 50 space. None of those that fell to the right bounced.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Cathie!

Cathie

08-16-2000

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Ark, I wondered if she said that to Nick knowing Jess was once his target, not wanting to show her true cards to him anymore. Wishful thinking probably...

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Bunnies!

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Unfortunately the mirrors are also for camera purposes...

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
My guess if it is a prank is that they will remove all of the food and put them all on slop... (except for the remaining food that Holly has from her HOH basket.. and with Jackson up there .. that could be gone in an hour or two..)

Edited to add: For 48 hours or until Wednesday

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
Maybe they're doing nominations?

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Hopefully nominations happened already or we r going to have a lot of puppy time

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
They might be putting the medium table in- they're down to 8...

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
That doesn’t take an hour and a half

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
If I was Nick and could tell I'd try to work a deal with Holly. One could put Christie and one put up Jess with Christie going. If Jackson goes up then he would have himself, Hollie and possibly Cliff and Nicole playing for him. If Christie goes up she would have herself with Tommie probably throwing it so he doesn't have to decide between Nick and Christie. If Nick and Christie are up Christie stays, if Jackson up against Christie it will come down to Jess being the deciding vote.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
And, if it is a table or a prank or whatever, why can’t we see them talking in lockdown? What is so secret about that?

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Absolutely no reason for them to be off this long so annoying

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
they are back.. dispursing around. .everyone happy. dont think it was noms..

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
got smaller table.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
storage room is overflowing with new fruits and vegges

Denecee

09-05-2002

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
I hope Holly puts up Nick.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
Is Holly's dog named Jackson? Watching hoh reveal and she got a pic of her dog, named jackson, I think they said, and her friends new baby

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Jackson makes things so difficult. He says if he won prankster he would nominate himself, win veto and backdoor Nick. He is not a smart player always wanting to put himself on the block.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Why is Jackson still talking like he could be the prankster to Holly. Saying he doesn’t know yet, but thinks it is between him, Christie and Nick. I thought they all knew if they were/weren’t chosen. Wouldn’t he be honest with Holly?

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Cathie the only one who knows is nick

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I think the ones not chosen doesn't realize that Nick has already been told.

Carochar

07-25-2005

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carochar a private message Print Post    
Gosh, I wasn't smart enough to think my split votes between Nicole & Cliff would be what everyone might do. Duh!

This should probably make it more interesting. Nick is rough to like but I root for him because his accent sounds like home, pure Philadelphia/South Jersey. Awww.

Christie saying when she hears Zingbot's voice she'll be bawling her eyes out. Big surprise. They're discussing where to hide their veto.