TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 23, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 23: Archive through August 23, 2019 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 11:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Nick is helping mop up.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 12:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Thanks to Dipo's tweets.. Nick and Christie may go up.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 12:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Jackson is sure he isnt America's Fav.. No way.. then whispers to Nick and then Christy and then Tommy.. something about Post tramatic Stress. .. Twitter says

11:39 BB time. Jackson said something to the effect of production getting him a therapist once the show ends for counseling for Post Traumatic Incidental Stress. Christie & Nick were shocked.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 12:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
yes in HOH Jolly were just talking about Nick and Christy.. and if something happens that is out of your hands. No blood. If nothing happens, then those are your noms.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 12:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
But Tommy and Christie are in HOH and now Jess is there. 😟

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 12:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Off to bed.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 12:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Holly and Tommy talking about production calling Jackson in multiple times and talked to multiple people.

Holly upset with BB , if you are worried about someone's mental stability, then stop editing them like that. You could have serious problems

Tommy, Yah, show the good

Holly says , BB says but Live Feeders see all.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 12:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
that discussion was interrupted by Christy (who has stuck to Holly like glue) and Jackson.. they are laughing at them memorizing the bird calls
Oh Jess and Cliff joined too

While Nick in the target room reading the bible and listening to them have fun in hallway room

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 4:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
In regards to Bob's post. How does Holly know how BAB is editing things?

And I thought Jackson was acting fine. I wouldn't have known he was being constantly called to the DR because of mental problems if Holly hasnt said anything.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 4:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
I would hope Holly is blindsided on the noms. Once she makes the noms, then there is some sort of announcement that oh no, so and so is no longer a nom and the new nom is...

Telling her ahead of time gives her an advantage. Showing her two noms is also showing her hand. Just my opinion.

I'm hoping for Jackson to be the replacement nom.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 4:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Just caught the very end of Cliff Notes. He said if Sis stayed, she would be tight with Nick and Tommy and they would be to strong. He thinks he can trust Christy. BUT he is worried that she will find some wiggle room with her words in her promises.

(She already has, I believe.)

Wicked

06-28-2007

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 6:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wicked a private message Print Post    
Good question Grooch...how does Holly know how editing is going?

Has anyone heard Holly mention the audience reaction to her vote?

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 6:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Holly demonstrated the gasp she heard when she voted. You could tell she was surprised by it.

Wicked

06-28-2007

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 6:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wicked a private message Print Post    
Oh for sure Holly heard the gasp; did she mention it to Jackson?
I am curious how she intercepts it.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 7:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
I had one more thought. What if when she turns one of the keys, a different face than who she wanted to nominate shows up. That would be more of a prank.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 7:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
I've been thinking, why did the audience gasp? Do you think the producers told the audience to gasp? My thinking is, for the most part, anyone who would get tickets to be in the audience of Big Brother would be a fan to the point where even if they didn't have live feeds they certainly would be reading up on different sites as to what is going on in the house. I believe the Casual viewer was probably shocked by last night's outcome but anyone outside of just watching on show nights could not have been that surprised. Also, I just think the audience is a lot more quieter during voting and very rarely do the housemates hear any reaction during voting. Something just didn't smell right with the audience reaction last night to Holly's vote.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 7:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
I think the audience's reaction was genuine, it has certainly happened before..It was only a few people, not the whole audience, and actually, for the most part, people only watch the show, and have no idea whats actually happening in there...Just my thoughts

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Get your morning votes in!

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 7:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I had one more thought. What if when she turns one of the keys, a different face than who she wanted to nominate shows up. That would be more of a prank.

This is what I am hoping for!! A confused look on her face.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 7:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
In case anyone missed the 3:00am pie smashing:

https://streamable.com/6rrup

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 7:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Maybe people in the audience get to watch the feeds while waiting in the audience while we have puppycam? Maybe they got to see something we didn't?

Thanks, MissyB!

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 8:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Holly For sure heard the gasp by the audience. She talked about it with Tommy. It made her worry. Was Sid the golden girl? Did people gasp because of the personal friendship between the two?

She asked Tommy did they gasp when he voted? No, but he thinks the audio was broken , .. that Julie had trouble hearing him .. when he voted out Sis, Julie confirmed, Analyse?? Yes. (we know Julie could hear fine BB is just weird about sometimes using nicknames, sometimes not)

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 8:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Since no one but Holly got the gasp, maybe the few that gasped thought Holly was going against what her showmance wanted since the previous episodes showed Jackson going on and on about Christie being his target (and it had the be the few in the audience that are not feed watchers).

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 8:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
This is a link to jokers and a summary of the conversation Chris and Tommy ahs including talk about "the incident".

https://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/postlist.php?Cat=&Board=bbusaupdates

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 8:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Flashback at 3:20am is a better lok at the pie praning. casm 3/4

Nick was not happy at all. CHristie and Tommy were much better about it. CLiff was tickled.