TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 22, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 22, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 10:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EvelDick
@EvelDick
·
2m
I wonder what line of bullshit the DR sold Jackass for him to want to keep Christie now...
I mean, Christie is at the bottom of everything, went after him, talked shit about "his reputation" and the only thing Anal is a threat to is Jack's penis and he's gone, so...

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 10:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·
11m
Jackson to Tommy: [Nick] is a money man. You think he's going to Final 2 with me or you? #BB21

پریا .paria
@flaparia
·
49m
Tommy not getting the point that they want to take a number from nick.
Quote Tweet

#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
· 55m
Tommy says it's frustrating that Michie is entertaining keeping Christie to go after Nick, when Michie could have used the veto and done it himself. Analyse and Christie are both in the room still. #bb21

Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
·
25m
Analyse realizes she may be going. Christie tries to go in HoH but they say they are talking game so she leaves (she said everyone in the house is off talking game) #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 10:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·
1h
Tommy told Analyse "it's Breaking. My. Heart. that you're even in this position because you did (e) nothing"

accurate

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 10:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
32m
Analyse told Jackson she's freaking out - he's not committing either way to her - Tommy's crying in HOH - Jessica and Holly are comforting him

(Tommy probably thought he was going to be rid of his Christie handicap, and have a guaranteed finals vote.. oops)

Analyse is now crying to Jackson, saying it just sucks b/c he told her she would be a pawn.. oops

(I called that one)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 10:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
12m
3 new convos

Holly Analyse in Boat room crying

Jackson Tommy in HoH room

Now Cliff is in SR with Christie asking for Nicole to be protected if he votes to keep her. Christie seems to promise Nicole would be safe (If Christie wins HoH seems she could only nom Jess/Nick) #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 10:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    

#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
13m
Jackson to Tommy: I want to work with you.
Tommy: Jackson, I've never given you a reason. I feel bad for Sis. That's it.
Jackson: I don't want this to get out of this room. I don't want a blowup.
#BB21

Cliff to Jackson: I got an issue I need to talk to you about. Nicole has heard that if Christie wins HOH, she would put up Nick and her.
Jackson: I haven't heard Christie say that.
Cliff: Well Christie confirmed it.
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 10:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
8m
Jackson tells Tommy if there is a flip he doesn't want Nick / Analyse to know until right before the show - he doesn't want Nick to know (and maybe blow up) and doesn't want Analyse to have a bad night. TOO LATE JACKSON #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 10:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, can't believe he thinks this is going to work, what guarantee does he have that Nick won't win the next HOH, LOL.... Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
·
4m
Jackson alone in HoH said (about keeping Christie), "Broke up a final 4 - pushed Christie into my corner - pushed Nick on the outskirts - might have brought Tommy closer - might have taken a target off my back - now I'm set. " #bb21 #bbad

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 10:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
7m
BIRD SIGNAL red-throated hawk, condor, pink flamingo

*red-throated falcon, sorry

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 11:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahaha, this would work... EvelDick @EvelDick
·
6m
So the DR threatened to withhold watermelon from Jackson unless he made sure Christie was safe this week

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 11:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
3m
Holly's now questioning Jackson about which F4 they'll be loyal to, "if I'm gonna have your back 110%..." and wondering if he'll go off on his own without her

omg she wanted Analyse gone, Analyse is going..
THESE HAMSTERS

Nicole's talking to Christie and Analyse .. she said "Nicole's just trying to navigate, and it's a very scary thing to navigate"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
4m
#BB21
Nick asks Michie who he'll vote out if it was a tie. He says he knows he would have voted out Christie before the blow up.
Michie says he'll vote out Sis. But he's still going to talk to people. He says it's nothing to do with the blow up but with they're campaigns.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
14s
scurrying, psst-pssting, birdcalling, hair fussing

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21 @89razorskate20·
3m
Jackson told cliff that nick asked him to shoot it straight and he did! #BB21 nick told tommy that Sis is going J told him if it’s a tie he’ll keep Christie(which tommy already knew)

Taran Armstrong @ArmstrongTaran·
3m
Tommy is telling Nick he wants to win HOH & take a shot at Jackson & Holly. Nick says if it comes down to a tiebreaker, he'll write a crazy high number and Tommy can just write 1 to let Tommy win. #BB21

#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds·
3m
#BB21
Nick tells Tommy that Sis is f*cked. He tells him what Jackson said about voting her out. Nick doesn't understand why Cliff wants to keep Christie bc she'll put up him and Nicole and Nicole won't be safe if Nick wins veto.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
14m
Jackson (and Holly) told Christie he's thought about it, and he just can't keep her.. then he said just kidding

she said it would have been okay #SureJan

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
11m
#BB21
Nicole and Cliff talking.
Nicole says Nick was asking her which way it was going.
Cliff says now he knows. He asks if she knows who she'd put up if she won HOH.
Nicole says not Nick. And not Holly & Michie bc of the deal. So maybe Christie and Tommy.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Big Brother
@big_bigbrother
·
7m
Tommy is going to take one for the team and break the news to Analyse that she is being evicted tonight. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
5m
#BB21
Nick asks Cliff he would put him up.
Cliff - I kind of want Christie gone.
Nick says he doesn't need to say names. He says he won't put him up and wants to work with him.
Cliff says he has respect for him and doesn't have any issue with him.

#BB21
Cliff-I have a target and I have a pawn.
Nick-If you need to use me as a pawn that's okay.
Cliff-that's what I was thinking.
Nick says he won't put him up as a pawn.
Cliff says he'll try to win but it would be good if Nick won.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Christie's Shower Cap 🚿 [SMEG] #BB21
@girlsmeg
·
5m
Replying to
@girlsmeg
Cliff would love to see Nick win, because it would make things easier.

Cliff's going to try & win. If that happens, he has a target & a couple choices for pawns.

Nick's still voting Christie out & she knows it.

#bb21

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
I do like Cliff but what kind of BS is it to say he may put Christie on the block because he kind of wants to see her gone? Didn't Cliff have something to do with Christie's rally to stay? Couldn't Cliff still vote her out, get Nicole to vote her out and perhaps talk Jess into it?

I do understand Cliff wanting to be cool with everyone and he is able to flip to do with what is best for his game but he did the same thing when he was HOH...he has the chance now. Why is he waiting??

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
I think in cliffs goodbye message he is gonna let sis know that tommy and Christie know each other

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Mom...that would be interesting but to me that would be more the reason to get Christie out..and then Tommy.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
55m
Thread of the blowup starting with Nick telling Sis she was going 2:19 BBT *flashback* (1/2 of nick telling sis)

#BB21 *flashback* Sis confronting Christie (part 1) 2:27 BBT

cont. #bb21 *flashback* Christie telling Sis that the flip happened because of Nick

cont. #bb21 *FLASHBACK* Sis expressing her frustrations with Michie, Christie saying she wishes Sis wasn't on the block, and Christie crying not wanting Sis to be mad at her

cont. #bb21 *FLASHBACK* Sis telling Christie she shouldn't have made a deal with Michie because now she can't go after him. Sis also saying Michie will be right out the door behind her

cont. #bb21 *flashback* Christie talking about how Nick is protecting Sis and this is not her fault, it's his for being too vocal

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Curtis #BB21 🍉
@RealityCurtis
·
2h
On the bright side I'm overjoyed to see Analyse go. At least Christie does... something. I can't stand her, but she's not furniture. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
katie ♡ [ #bb21 ]
@ohbigbrother
·
21h
I’m saving “I’m not being rude or disrespectful. I’m stating facts” for when he’s on twitter and accuses us of “attacking his character” #bb21
Quote Tweet

Christie's Shower Cap 🚿 [SMEG] #BB21
@girlsmeg
· 21h
Jackson to Jess: These comps coming up are mental & memory. Nick is great. Who's also great at mental & memory? Christie. Sis scored a 19 on the ACT. I"m not being rude or disrespectful. I'm stating facts.

#bb21