TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 22, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 22: Archive through August 22, 2019 users admin

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Lol everyone. It does amaze me at happy w entitled Sis is. She could leave care less last week when kat was leaving, in fact she loved that she was leaving. She has stated Jackson is who she wants out. Yet when he is hoh. He shouldn’t pt her up and he shouldn’t want her gone because she did nothing to him. Honestly it amazes me

Nettenaz

08-10-2007

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nettenaz a private message Print Post    
Well Nick did promise Jack he’d send Sis to him in a few weeks.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
ugh why did they tell her? I wanted to see a shocked face!

Ark

07-09-2001

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Is this for real? I hate these twists.

America's Prankster Vote Description: During the Voting Period, viewers of the Big Brother 21 television program will be asked to interact with the show by voting for a Houseguest they want to see become America's Prankster via the platform stated below. The eligible Houseguest who receives the most votes during the Voting Period will be named America's Prankster, and will be given the power to secretly control one nominee for eviction during the applicable week, by selecting one nominee at the Nomination Ceremony. America's Prankster will also choose a replacement nominee if their original nominee is vetoed during the Veto Meeting. Evicted Houseguests and the current Head of Household of the applicable week are not eligible to receive votes in the Program. Viewers will vote via the BB Web Site. There is a maximum of ten (10) votes per registered user during the Voting Period.

https://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/americas-prankster-vote/rules/

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
Yes, I just created a thread for this.

Ark

07-09-2001

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Thanks Mysticlady, I wish it was a bad joke and we could just have a straight BB game.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I checked in this morning and was shocked to learn that Christie pulled this off. Shocked!

Props to her, though, I’m not a fan, but have to give her so much credit for not giving up. Jackson acts like such a goofball. He thinks he’s in control of things, too dumb to realize that the person who IS running things is the one who just bamboozled him into keeping her.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
I dont know that it was so much her brilliance as it was Sis's very poor campaigning. Very Very poor.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I'll give Christie props. She gave a mad, determined campaign. It was good. Logical, not too many histrionics .

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
That’s not surprising, Bon. Sis is just not a smart girl. But that Christie was able to exploit it was brilliant. Including Sis in “Nick’s Army” (LOL WUT?) really sealed the deal with Jackson and turned the tide in her favor.

Sis really felt like she’s too pretty to evict. Thought that anyone up against her would go. Good life-lesson for her to learn.

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
Did anyone remind Jackson that Analyse/Jack make two jury votes?

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I found this flip more Cliff's doing than Christie's. Cliff sat with Christie, calmed her down, and told her what to say to Jackson. He lifted her spirits and gave her the confidence and hope she needed by telling her he'd consider voting to keep her if she got Jackson on board.

Also Holly had been pushing for Christie to stay and that combined with Sis not initially giving Jackson any promises of safety (should she be in a position to do so) is what also did Sis in.

If Cliff had been adamant about Christie going tonight, she would be going.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Sis didn't tell Jackson what he wanted to hear about what she'd do if she won HOH (that he and Holly would be safe), and Christie made that deal (though whether she keeps it if she wins HOH is another question)..

Sis was a recruit and didn't know or realize she had to do it, thinking it was a done deal she was safe- and Christie was the wrong person to be against in that regard, as she didn't roll over and die; she fought, and it paid off for at least a week..

And this twist is going to make things interesting this week...it's basically a Co-HOH (though with no safety)..with next Thursday almost certainly a double eviction (and probably an endurance HOH afterwards), it could get pretty spicy if things go correctly- or even if it goes wrong..

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
I agree with you Gbcole and think timing also played a part. Jackson was already peeved that Sis wouldn't say who she would nominate, and that made him more receptive to Christie's deal. Cliff appreciates lovers of the game, and I think 1. he didn't think it was right for Sis to stay over her and 2. having Christie as his game piece allowed him to cement his position with Jackson and Holly. He's sitting in a good spot now with three more people on his side.

Ronk

03-03-2009

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ronk a private message Print Post    
I’m getting blacked out by preseason football. Any suggestions where I can watch it live?

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Ronk...Sent you a PM with a link. Check your email.

Ronk

03-03-2009

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ronk a private message Print Post    
Thanks ! 🥳 Gbcole

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jackson said his heart was with Christie the game player. He still should have listened to his head, IMO.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Yeay!! Holly! This should be interesting!

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
https://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/americas-prankster-vote/

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I refuse to watch Christie crying and thanking god....switch feeds.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Holly might be able to work this twist to her advantage if the prankster noms someone she wants out and there’s no veto- she can claim there’s no blood on her hands since she wasn’t the one to nom them, and she can’t break a tie since there’s only 5 votes this week...

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Apparently they each got one practice shot during the commercial before the comp (that’s why the commercial seemed longer I guess)

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Jackson told Holly he could put Christie up and say it's as a pawn (since Christie in her pleading to stay said she could be put up as a pawn if people wanted as long as she got to stay).

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I think Holly's selection will be greatly impacted when she finds out that she's only going to get one nominee.