TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
America's Prankster Vote

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: America's Prankster Vote users admin

Vote for America's Prankster
Select a Houseguest to be a Prankster.
Vote up to 10 times per day until August 23, 2019 at 9am PT.

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through August 22, 2019Laneesmom25 08-22-19  6:51 pm
Archive through August 22, 2019Seamonkey25 08-22-19  9:21 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 9:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
No jury house?

Cinapoo1958

05-11-2006

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 10:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinapoo1958 a private message Print Post    
Giving it thought here.....I know I would not give any sort of power to Jackson because I didn't like him Day 1 and its only grown since then. Nicole is a wuss so....no. Nick...no. Jess...eh....just something about her I don't like. Tommy...no way...he's playing both sides. So I guess its between the last 2.

Cinapoo1958

05-11-2006

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 10:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinapoo1958 a private message Print Post    
Well, I would vote if there was a spot to vote. There's nowhere to vote for the prankster

Angelrsg

08-08-2005

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 10:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Angelrsg a private message Print Post    
https://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/americas-prankster-vote/

There's also a link at the top of this thread that takes you there.

Just_gail

08-25-2007

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 2:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Just_gail a private message Print Post    
I'm hoping Holly is shocked when she turns the keys and finds out she's been pranked. It wouldn't be much of a prank if she knows ahead of time.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 4:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I totally agree with Cinapoo1958.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 4:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
I picked Tommy. I figure it would be interesting. I wonder if he would put up Jackson. It would be a good thing to put up Jackson on Holly's HOH.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 4:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I just read this at Jokers.

quote:

Lorelael
Carpal Tunnel

Cliff and Nicole up in HOH with Holly and Michie. They are speculating on what the twist might be. Cliff and Michie tell Holly, put up who you would normally put up and see what happens.
08/23/19 02:06 AM

Cliff tells Holly that she has his and Nicole's vote and the vote would be 3-2 to win, so with Michie, that means they control it aside from the twist. Holly is glad that she is comforted by their support while awaiting the twist.

Do, once again this twist will be a fail. Holly is going to get out who she wants anyway. The prank won't matter. She won't have to worry at all.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 6:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
The reason I voted for Nicole as Prankster is ..

a. Cliff is gunning for America's favorite player and if he got prankster he may think that he's America's favorite...

b. If the prank works like I think it may.. Holly will put up Nick and Christie and if Nicole is the prankster and rationalizes that Tommy is the ONLY one in the house that hasn't been on the block... I'd love to see Holly turn the keys .. and Nicks face appear and when she turns the second that Christie's face comes up for a moment and then morphs into Tommy's .. That will..

Then give Tommy second thoughts as to why he kept Christie...

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 7:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
OMG, Need, I would love that!!!

I went to bed early so I didn’t know who Holly was nominating. I guess Holly is taking Christie up on her offer to be a pawn, then?

An offer that I’m sure Christie wasn’t expecting Holly to actually take. And one that I’m sure she will try to talk her way out of.

ETA: I gave all my votes to Nicole

Ark

07-09-2001

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 7:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
If Nick & Tommy are the two on the block, I don't see 3 votes to get Tommy out over Nick. I don't see 3 votes to get anyone out over Nick except Christie.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 8:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Need, I can see that happening and that's what I want to happen.

I can see the DR questioning her on her choices and finding out which one is her real target and then leave that one as her noms.

Or, what if the two noms appear and then the prankster gets to choose which one comes down? Though, I think that would be pushing it to far into the unfairness zone.

I thought I wouldnt like this prank, but I'm actually liking it. Except for the fact that it's going to fail because Cliff and Nicole are going to vote the way Holly wants so the whole thing doesn't matter in the end.

And if poor Nicole wins it, she is going to so stress out about it. But on the other hand, if she doesn't win it, she will most likely be blamed for it anyway.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I think Holly will only nominate one. If she nominated 2 then the prankster would have to remove one to put his choice up. The description never said anything about replacing a nominee. I think it will be like Natalie and Meech they will each choose one.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Prankster nominates 1st

Cathie

08-16-2000

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 12:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
If we can believe Nick he won it.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I find it hard to believe he won. Does america like him?

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
Yes, Pamy, but only the crackpot branch of the American population.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I'm not sure if America likes him, or if they dislike Christie so much they are willing to vote for him in hopes he will get her out.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I agree with Brenda, plus for the TV only people he is not getting a bad edit.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LOL Uncle Ricky! Brenda, I like that idea

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Does Nick get to pick the second nominee?

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
I honestly think America’s vote is just a cover so tptb can do what they want

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I was surprised to see that Sam was campaigning for Nick to win it.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Friday, August 23, 2019 - 5:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
I’m not so sure that it’s about liking Nick but because after Holly so easily won HOH people wanted to slow the roll of the Holly/Jackson show and Nick was the best bet.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: