TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 22, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 22: Archive through August 22, 2019 users admin

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 9:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
I wish they'd wake them up already

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I figured they would sleep late due to the bird announcements all night... "thanks BB..." UGH

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
looks like the lights are on in the main part of the house so, chaos will ensue, soon, and we won't be privy to it, because, well, you know, puppies and kitties and fish

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 9:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
So my guess on this bird competition .. will be that they will play 3-5 sounds in succession and they'll have to identify the order and what they were (and maybe run and place tiles or something) .. And maybe not the entire piece (but they probably will) .. So they'll play:

Falcon Flamingo Crow Falcon Blackbird.. and those that identify the order correctly go in the next round ..

Each round will add another bird or two and the order will change...

Most people can remember 6 (of something) in the order .. so maybe they'll start with 3 and work up... and if Christie is still here .. I'm guessing she'll win .. (or Tommy) and that they may go as high as 9 or 10 sounds..

I'm basing my guess off of the old "Simon" game... and I woke up at 4:00 in the morning thinking this .. so I'm thinking "my spirit guides" wanted me to know in advance.. (LOL!)

Just know if it is something like this .. you heard it from me first!!!!

Actually I can't turn my brain off of the bird sounds...(And I can't believe that I have after really not participating much the first half of the season .. I'm back to watching feeds and participating more on here... I still haven't watched an episode .. and may not until the end of the season.)

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
I agree Cali.. 100%

Marej

09-19-2002

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marej a private message Print Post    
So....Chris is staying, correct? This is just following the script and guess who is going to win HOH. The universe has spoken. Ugh.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
As of this moment Christine has the votes to stay.. but there are several hours until eviction.. so who knows...

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Noooooo.......

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I was thinking the HOH comp might be a before and after type thing. Did the falcon come before or after the crow, for example.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
The Universe, aka production, WILL have its way, for sure.

Sleepwalker42

07-07-2018

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sleepwalker42 a private message Print Post    
Christie is staying?! What the heck?? I hate this season.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yep.

Ark

07-09-2001

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I have last night's BBAD on but I'm doing stuff around the house. Jackson was just talking and it sounded just like Kurt Russell, who I used to be in love with.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Oh well, but not a fan of Analyse either, so all's well with me... LOL.

Govols

07-18-2005

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
sleep, me too. Jackson hasn't thought about his jury vote. I think Christie would have voted for him but not Sis.
Sis and Kat together in the jury house.. LOL.

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
A short summary...Sis failed in her campaign to Jackson by not saying who she would put up if she got HOH and not protecting him either. He was pissed.

Meanwhile Christie went to campaign to Cliff who gave her good advice. He told her to make a deal with the devil, Jackson, if she had to in order to stay in the game. He said he'd go to Jackson and agree to vote her to stay, and the four of them would make a deal.

Christie went to Jackson and pledged herself to him and Holly, and he said this is the Christie I've been waiting 8 weeks to see. The rest was locking in enough votes so he doesn't have to break a tie, but if he has to will break it in her favor.

*happy dance*

Ark

07-09-2001

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Govols, if Jackson is in F2 Jack will convince Sis to vote for him. He really wants to make up for turning everyone against Jackson while he was there.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Rooting for Nick HOH tonight!

Cant stand the guy but it will tick off the HG's!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
So Sis is leaving because she's a recruit... Christie has no plans of following through on her deal, or at least after one week. She said she's going to win HoH and nominate anyone she wants to. If Sis had been a BB fan, she would have told Jackson whatever he wanted to hear, winked at us/cameras and played the game. She deserves to go to Jury, but I would rather see Christie leave!

Christiii

07-07-2005

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
that's true Kel! tho he needs at least to wear clothes, that flabby, potato body it super hard for me to look at!!

Probably just because I cant stand the guy!!

Cathie

08-16-2000

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Is Sis aware she is leaving?

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
cathie,,I'm pretty sure she knows, but it's sis, so, maybe not, lol

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Sis may still be waiting for America's Power to save her...

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
so much for my Christy is evicted party,,I guess I will take down the banner in my dinning room and we'll just eat the food and try to use our minds to keep her from winning hoh...grrrr

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
nick just told sis she's going