TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 22, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 22: Archive through August 22, 2019 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 11:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
They are shaking on it. Nicole will talk to Christie to confirm.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 11:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jackson tells Holly that Christie was thinking me, you, Christie and Tommy.

He says we went from no birds in the bush to too many.

Holly loves Tommy, but with Nick in the house, she cannot trust Tommy.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 11:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Need: I was referring to Missyb’s 11:00 post... I thought it sounded like Nicole was seeing who the “true” F5 were, according to Christie, and maybe Nicole would actually grow a backbone and take a stand. But I guess she’s just gonna stand in line and say thanks for the memories as she walks out the door whenever the others are through using her (with her permission!)

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 11:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Gotcha! THANKS!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 11:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, Jessica doesn't realize that once again she is not in an "agreement". LOL.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 11:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jackson loves Tommy, does he work with him or Cliff and Nicole.

Holly wants to be on the same page with him.

Do not go with Tommy, please!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 11:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Nicole talking to Jess.... Sigh. Still denying the Nick thing.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 12:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
This is a long conversation, but I am watching tv, insread.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 1:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Christie telling Tommy about Cliff asking her not to put Nicole up. She says I didn't give her my word.

Tommy says let him (Tommy) win.

Christie says absolutely no alliance with Jess, Jackson and Holly.

She says Jess is everyone's odd man out.

That Cliff and Nicole went upstairs.

And after this week she is gunning for whoever the expletive she wants to.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 1:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Christie doesn't want to spoil anyone about her and Tommy being together, so she will sleep in RV (none of them know What an Airstream is)

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 6:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
The messages play again only Christie, tommy, nicole and holly seem to be listening. Tommy staying awake says can’t sleep going over everything

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 6:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Also sid note only ones out of bed were Tommy, nicol and cliff. Tommy on bathroom couch now

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 6:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Tommy in bed not asleep. Jackson eating a protein bar talking to holly in bed

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 6:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
All sleeping now.

Dlkuhn4

07-13-2002

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 6:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dlkuhn4 a private message Print Post    
Every season we see these players make stupid mistakes keeping people.And I think I would not do that but who knows. I think they are nuts to keep Christie. Funny thing I had a dream last night I was in there playing and my son was to and we had to pretend we weren't related lol. Then America would make us do things that would give it away and these people wouldn't see it and I kept saying how do they not know! Crazy I know

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 7:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I would like Christie to stay simply because she has been playing the game all along. I don't like a lot about her: self entitled, crying when things don't do her way, talking over folks, etc....., but she is playing. Unlike Analyse who is NOT & has NOT been playing & seems to be dumber than the doorknob & has foul language. I just don't like her & she isn't exciting to watch either.

Ark

07-09-2001

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 7:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Same thoughts here Texasdeb. I don't care for Christie but if she won I wouldn't complain. I would not be thrilled with a Sis win or even F2.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 7:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
I'm sorta on the fence as to weather or not I would Keep Christy, if I were in the game..I think it's kind of stupid to keep such a strong player, who could potentially beat me, BECAUSE she is actually playing the game, versus keeping someone like sis, who really is just stuck in there. And i know their experience inside is totally different than us watching it, but at the end of the day,,,for my own game, I would have to get rid of the bigger threat, hands down,,it's real dumb to keep christy. And Christy should run with if she stays,,cause they deserve for her to run over them all , all the way to end, if they keep her...and I hate saying that cause she grinds on every nerve I have.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 7:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
This season took a big turn after Jack was evicted. Each week, HG's went crazy Wednesday up through eviction. What more can you ask for from a season? When you think there will be a predictable outcome, poof, it changes. My opinion of the season has perked up considerable since Jack left.

And, I am not attached to anyone in the house. Anyone could go and I would not be upset ,except maybe Nicoe. I just adore her. Scared, defiant, wishy washy. I love her as a cast member. So different and refreshing.

Thursday nights and crowning of new HOH as been a must see event.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 7:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
I agree Missyb,,,getting Jack out saved the game for us viewers,,so it's a win win, either way.

Starr

07-09-2005

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 7:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
Dlkuhn4 - LOL!!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 7:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Mitchie and Holly are getting rid of Sis because she wouldn't verbalize that she wouldn't go after Mitch. He tried to get her to say it, but she never picked up on it. Plus, she is tight with Nick.

It's one of those damn if you do, damn if you don't kind of things.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 8:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Ugh, Christy. If she can pull this off then she deserves to win, as much as I hate to say it.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 8:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I do not think Christie deserves to WIN just because she finally had to DO something. Her alliance has been running the house since the beginning. She was never in danger, only in her mind and we saw how irrationally she handled that situation! She was just the loudest mouth, and these dopey recruits followed her lead. She lucked into it, so good on her. But I don't see her as a mastermind, just an average bossy/selfish gal. She *may* be fun (for some) to watch, but I switch feeds whenever possible, because she is exhausting, very needy. Oh, and if she's eating, I'm not watching!

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, August 22, 2019 - 9:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Cali, she is definitely exhausting , so I watch the first go around and check out when she repeats it 7 more times.