TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 21, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 21, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Access #BB21
@bigbroaccess
·
1h
Holly is prepping for Taco Tuesday. I doubt Christie will go through with calling Nick out, but just in case, it should be soon. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates·
45m
Analyse- I have your vote, right? Holly- Yeah. Analyse- I have Nick's and Tommy's. All I need is Nicole's, and I know Nicole is really cool with Nick. Holly- You only need three. Michie can break a tie. Definitely cover your bases just in case #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
🐨 Krystal 🐨
@lalalalickit
·
43m
Taco Tuesday Turn-Up is now cancelled per Christie. It's not sitting well in her gut. She feels like this is the 1st time she's been able to talk herself off the ledge. She feels like she can get her point across in her 1 on 1's w/everyone on tomorrow.

#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
51s
Jackson now has Christie in the HOH room after Nick leaves and according to Christie "stomped" down the stairs. Jackson is now getting Christie all riled up about her thoughts about Nick.

Nick vs. Christie on the feeds right now. #BB21

Manifest the Truth Bro! [SMEG] #BB21
@girlsmeg
·
23s
Nick to Christie: I haven't thrown HOH since Cry me a River. Stop lying on my on my name, cuz. #bb21''

@Clio_the_Leo 🌂 @Clio_the_Leo
·
29s
I legit believe that Nick is probably being more truthful here but Christie is trolling him hard so it makes him look shady
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip @bigbrothrgossip
·
55s
Jess is wondering if there's yet another alliance that she wasn't invited into. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 - 8:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Manifest the Truth Bro! [SMEG] #BB21
@girlsmeg
·
2m
Nick goes to the target room.

Nick: I'm so f'n sick of people f'n dragging me. I'm done with it. If you wanna go, let's go.

#bb21

hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
2m
almost a half hour of solid shouting, and now tacos

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 - 8:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
rhiannah
@rhi0608
· 43m
this definitely makes this fight 10x funnier #BB21 https://pic.twitter.com/9ovJZIIzMq

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 - 8:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
6m
#BB21 Everything has calmed down and they are eating now together except Nick who is in the DR.

Ed note: You can take a look at the clips we've posted to see the blowup between Christie and Nick.

Lostintheglades

07-09-2000

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 3:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostintheglades a private message Print Post    
8:53 post

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds·
3m
Nicole tells Sis that she was informed that there was going to be a party later. Sis: Yes! IT's part of my campaign. Nicole giggles a little and says oh really, part of your campaign #BB21

Tommy, Cliff and Jess at the kitchen table. Tommy asks
Cliff if he can give him a make over on Thursday, He says he is going to cut Cliff's hair on his head, eyebrows, and ears. Cliff says that would be very much appreciated, #BB21

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
‏ @hamsterwatch

Tommy's told Nicole a party's being planned, in Camp Have-not - have to drink 4 cups of coffee to come, have to wear something made from the house, and sunglasses

she doesn't drink coffee

Whit
@Whitless256
45m

Replying to @hamsterwatch
I appreciated Nicole's summary:
"So I'll be blind, hyper, and naked?"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates ·
17m
Tommy to Nick/Nicole- At this point, I dont think that it changes anything for me. I dont like playing like that. I dont want that here #BB21

Christie to Holly/Jackson- I'm going to start with Tommy in the morning, then go to Cliff, then go to Jess, then go to Nicole as a last resort #BB21

Jackson- He (Nick) might be everything to her (Nicole) but she is not everything to him. Christie- I think if he had the choice, he would probably take Sis cause he loves her. Jackson- He has been infatuated with Sis since Day 1. He has been trying to break up Jack and Sis #BB21

Jackson- He (Nick) said he would rather lose to someone 5-4 than beat someone like Nicole 9-0. Does Nicole know that he said that? She might need to. Christie- I dont think that she would even believe it. I think that he has got her #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Manifest the Truth Bro! [SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg·
1h
Tommy: You have no idea what a tough position you're putting me in.
Christie: You have to do whatever is right to you.
Tommy: I'll tell you the other thing that (e) it up too. The incident the other night.
cam change, fish #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
19m
Cams switch to Nick and Nicole in the RV. Nick asks Nicole why she is worried about her playing Nick's game. Nicole says that between Kat saying it and people thinking they have a F2. Nick says it's never been said. Nicole says that's what she doesn't like, it's deducing
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Myriam 🌊
@maximusmom22
·
1h
Side note while I’m away: No matter what he says, I don’t believe for a second Tommy would vote out Christie over Sis.
He cried when he thought the crowed was upset he voted Jack out! He is so obsessed w his Image, no way he’s voting out a practically family member! #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
29m
Nick explains to Nicole his thoughts about Keeping Christie and how it's bad for all of their games because she would go with Jess/Holly/Jackson and they'd have to battle it out. If they keep Analyse then she will be on their side and it's 5 vs 2 in HOH.

#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1m
#BB@1 Tommy says he hopes this doens't come back and hurt his game, but he wants Christie to go because she is not healthy here and even christie knows it

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
25m
Holly to Jackson "Christie has burned us so many damn times she'd look like an (butt)hole to us & America if she kept burning us"

..but Christie wants to stay more than she cares how she looks, imo .. she definitely isn't as concerned about her image as Holly is

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1m
Christie is talking to Jess, saying that she would make a deal with Holly and michie to keep her because she does not want to leave the house before Nick. She rather leave 5th or 6th.. but not 9th.
#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB21 (feeds)
Holly came into the DR.
Nick and Nicole compliment her hair extensions.
Big Brother: Holly, Please move your hair from the microphone.
Holly: Better?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
They are going to regret this if it happens, hoping this is just for "good TV" ... Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
In case you missed it...... Jackson and Holly are actually working on the possibility of keeping Christie. Cliff says he is willing (or course he does) - Tommy would be in - so they only need one more vote - can / will Cliff recruit Nicole? Or can they get Jess?? #bb21

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I bet the DR is planting seeds to keep her because Sis is so boring

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 9:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
She certainly is!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 9:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
They have Jess and probably Nicole.

Govols

07-18-2005

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 9:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post