TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 21, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 21: Archive through August 21, 2019 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Back to HOH..

CLIFF says we'll do it.

NOOO!!!

Says Sis thinks she has my vote, and Nicole's

Bill says,hand mine.

She says we have to talk to Jess and Nicole first.

Feeds Freeze!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Oh I hate this SO MUCH!

I was so thrilled that Christie would be gone. Now we are stuck with Christie and Nick.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Holly does not want Jacks to have to break a tie, since he was going the other way.

Holly says Christie said it if is split, it gives her targets, even if it is Nick and Tommy.

Sigh, but Nicole will tell Nick!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 6:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Who is the top 4 Cliff mentioned?

Cliff, Holly, Jackson and ???? Christie?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Holly tells us she doesn't know what to do.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
And Christie will be back with Tommy and they all will be screwed...

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I think it is fun! The possibilities. Tommy versus Christie. The betrayal Nick will feel from Nicole ( if she votes SIs out). Jess's utter confusion ( and feeling safe).
I hope Nicole is on board. This is entertainment.
Nick will be stunned that his nugget did not vote with him.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Nicole tells Sis she doesn't need to be paranoid.

Jess is like... talking to Tommy.

Nicole goes to Holly. She is very disgusted after yesterday, that she is being associated with Nick.. Sis and Tommy.

Christie told Nicole people view her and Nick as one.

Nicole is pissed!

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
I dont think Tommy was ever going to vote Christi out. He has a personal relationship with her. I dont believe a word Christi says and I dont think I will be able to watch her gloat the universe saved her. But hey if she manages to pull this off more power to her! And she deserves to win BB. Thats the game and she is playing it. I want cliff to win and as long as she doesnt put him up I'm okay with it. But I still want her out!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Nicole is still upset at Kat.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Nicole says this group of four doesn't fricken exist!

Hmm

Cruzlvr

11-12-2003

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cruzlvr a private message Print Post    
So Cliff is now in essence letting Nicole that easy and throwing her to the wolves. I saw this coming a mile. People seem to forget that is Cliff is for Cliff and Cliff only (not that he shouldn't be). People also forget how easily Cliff turned on Ovi at the very beginning when he saw that people were not liking him and very quickly turned on Nicole a week or so after that. He only got back together with Nicole when it was good for his game. Now it is no longer is.

I have not posted much this season because I have been disgusted with this season. If Christie stays for the first time I think I will be done.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
I don’t get how Nicole is mad at Kat, yet she is so close to Nick

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
Every past BB player of any skill at all is wishing they were playing this season.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 6:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Nicole getting good talk from Holly and Jackson.

That she gives mixed signals.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yeah, Nicole is all bristly, but not seeing her own actions..

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Yes, I like that they are telling her straight. She has given mixed signals. >> But I also find them condescending

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Really good talk. Jackson really says it like it is. In a straight forward manner ( sometimes spattered with Jacksinisms). Nick just whines about his honesty and screws peoples games up.
I'm glad Christie's told her about Nick saying he had Nicole in his back pocket. Good that Jackson tells her about appearing wishy washy but this is the time to show you are not.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Nicole takes info to the wolf.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I think they are answering her question and Holly is careful in choosing her words. She does not want to offend Nicole. It doesn't ring condescending to me because Nicole is having an adult conversation.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Christie is gonna put Nicole up in a heartbeat next to Nick.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Now they set it that he will tell her how he wants to go tomorrow.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Anything going on in the Nick Christie conversation ???

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I am in HOH.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I don't think my but can handle Nick or Christie. πŸ˜΅πŸ™ŠπŸ˜Ÿ