TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 21, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 21: Archive through August 21, 2019 users admin

Jucylucy

08-23-2005

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jucylucy a private message Print Post    
Christie has been working her butt off and misting the whole house. I am so happy she didn't lay down and die.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Christie was way boosted by her conversation with Cliff.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Christie has done well today.. But I dont see any mist. She has essentially thrown her BFF under the bus and pissed off her childhood friend. .. She may win the battle, but loose the war

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Another way to look at it is that Tommy abandoned her because he hates Jackson and Holly. She didn't need to throw Sis under the bus because Jackson did it himself by saying that Sis didn't include him and wouldn't say who she'd put on the block.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I am so tired seeing Nicole in bed with Nick. Girl this is a reason you are being linked to Nick, along with him telling everyone you are.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Tommie didn't hate Jackson until he put up Christie and Sis. He was all about getting the gang back together until then.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
No way Christie stays- she might get 2 votes, but not 4 (since she’d go in a 3-3 tie, she’d need 4)

Sleepwalker42

07-07-2018

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sleepwalker42 a private message Print Post    
We are still getting rid of Christie tomorrow, yes?

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
If Christie can get Holly, Cliff and Jess to vote for her, Jackson will break the tie and keep Christie.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
Sis messed in her nest when she wouldn't tell michie that she wouldn't come after him. I can't figure out why she wouldn't just say it and lie if she had to. I would. I'm afraid my jubilation over Christie's demise was premature. But hey,,,that's the game

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I just got home so I did not have to listen all day ,but, CHristie is a darn good campaigner !

Nicks sulking is awful. He thinks his strategy of telling everyone who he is loyal to, working for, puts first, is a terrible one. Not to mention the target it puts on his allies.

Good job Christie. You may do it.

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Cliff really helped her come up with this plan. He told her to make a deal with the devil (Jackson & Holly), and the four of them could go to the end. He wants to be third not fifth in a group.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And if they are stupid enough to keep Christie, what makes them think she will win HOH to put Nick up?

And if Holly really believes Sis would align with her, she is crazy. She wants Sis out, but said she would vote how Jackson wanted it to go.

Cliff taking of splitting votes with Nicole? They were the core votes,with Holly, to boot Christie.

I do not think Tommy will actually vote Christie out.

Nick? Who knows? One would think he would vote Christie out.

Jess seems bonded to Christie, So I would not count.

Nicole,what is up with running to Nick with everything? I wonder if Cliff was testing her?

And Nicole needs to stop talking to Jess about game.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I have been gone today, thankfully free from these people.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I see Christie hugging Nicole. Did not hear the convo.

Cliff in HOH.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Holly says no one in the house has betrayed Nicole except Nick, yet she is only loyal to Nick.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Someone said elsewhere that if Sis leaves her first words to Julie will be " I'm so confused".lol

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Cliff does not want to be fifth after Nick, Nicole, Sis and Tommy. That's his reason for wanting to align with Jackson, Holly and Christie. They can take him farther in the game, and he could be third or higher.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Cliff says Sis asked not to be blindsided, but he, Jackson and Holly agree that could backfire.

Christie is crying to Sis, an says if she goes, at least Christie will still be here.

Christie asks how can Sis be so much more mature than I am.?

Sleepwalker42

07-07-2018

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sleepwalker42 a private message Print Post    
Ugh, if Christie stays that will be incredibly disappointing. I mean Sis is a non-threat so keeping her makes sense, but Christie is the most obnoxious HG in a season of obnoxious HG

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I dont mind any of this back and forth. I think it is great for the game and the season. But I dont like Jess replacing Nicole in the foursome. All because Nicole cannot separate from Nick. And he has done nothing for her. I think she explained it well to Christie, how she feels about it. Hope CHris can convey that to Holly. ALthough CHris favors Jess ( i think).
Cliff could set Nicole straight and point her towards Holy and MIche.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Nick and Nicole talking about Kat.

Nicole says Jess says Nick told Tommy and Sis he had her in the palm of hand,they are one person.

He gets angry.

He says we are one person, Bella and I were one person.

Ugh

He says everyone gravitated toward me.

He says to ahead, put me up, and Nicole says I told you I would never... He knows.

He is not as angry as he was yesterday.

He says emotional players are no good at this game, why I wanted Jess out, but now I cannot get her out next week

(Why not)

Nicole is upset that people think Nick controls her.

Oh, Nicole...

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Cliff doesnt want to be 5th.. but does he not see that with Jackson/Holly and Christie/Tommy he would also be 5th.. and yes, Tommy will go with them

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
ah, hell, now they are going to keep Christie?

Stupid stupid move....and I do not want to watch her gloating after this..

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
So very stupid!!!