TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 21, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Ep 25 - POV Competition and Ceremony: Archive through August 21, 2019 users admin

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·
1m
#BB21 (show) Christie in the DR:
Surprise, surprise. I'm on the block. I can't say I'm shocked, and obviously I'm the target. My energy has completely shifted this week vs. last week.

#BB21 (show) Christie in the DR:
This week I have a fire in me and I know I'm not meant to go yet. The universe takes care of good people and I'm gonna win this veto.

#BB21 (show) Michie in the DR:
I nominated Christie & Sis this week for eviction. Christie is my biggest threat. She has a great social game. She's physically threatening, but even more so, she's a mental animal. I also know that she is coming for me and she is coming for Holly.

#BB21 (show) Sis in the DR:
Obviously I'm pissed off. I feel like he put me up as a pawn because he wants Christie gone and Christie is my best friend in this house and it really, really sucks. I don't know who's gonna go, but Michie and Holly y'all better watch out.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip @bigbrothrgossip
·
3m
So Christie's only "proof" of this Nick stuff is that she's on the block and he isn't. Continues to show how conceited this twit is.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch·
1m
Tommy's Dramatic Moment at Christie's shower 🤭

·
2m
#BB21 (show) Michie tells the girls that he is happy to discuss and answer questions.

Michie - I'm being completely upfront about everything this week and this is not personal. This is the exact opposite. I came here to win and frankly y'all are two of my biggest threats.

#BB21 (show) Christie to Michie - Don't worry, it's cool.

Christie and Sis move to the RV room to talk. Tommy and Holly join them. It's awkward with a lot of silence so Holly leaves. Sis flips the bird as she walks out.

#BB21 (show) Sis to Christie - Best case scenario, you go down, I stay up. Honestly I could be against anyone and I could still stay.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 5:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
11s
Not to toot my own horn, but I'm really liked in this house. I have a great social game, and I know that whoever I'm sitting next to will be going home.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 5:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bella Wang
@BellaWang21
·
21m
“All I know in this game is that I know nothing” - Jess. nice.

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother
@CBSBigBrother
·
2m
It’s time for the Veto competition! #BB21

#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds ·
2m
So for now I think it's best that Christie either wins the Veto or gets taken down cause I know that I'm gonna have the votes to stay.

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    

Govols

07-18-2005

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
NIcole: If one of them two come down...

She is in the school system?????

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip @bigbrothrgossip·
2m
i'm not surprised Analyse couldn't figure out this comp.

Big Brother Network @bigbrothernet·
1m
It's the BB15 stuffed toy balancing comp for this week's Veto. #BB21

#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds·
1m
#BB21 (show) Tommy in the DR:
While Michie nominated two of my closest allies, he and I still have a good rapport. I want Christie to win this veto. I want her to take herself off, but I gotta think about my longevity in this game.

#BB21 (show) Tommy in the DR:
I'm good with Michie and Holly. I've always been good with them, and I've always tried to make her (Christie) be good with them too but for whatever reason it didn't work out and now here we are and I gotta think about myself.

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    

Govols

07-18-2005

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Thelma and Louise are out to watch the POV comp.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·
1m
veto comp was Coral Grief: take 10 sea creatures to sea structure, one at a time, be first to place one on each tip so it's balanced & nothing's touching the ground #bykta

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
1m
#BB21 (show) Tommy and Michie in the HOH having a convo. Michie tells Tommy that Tommy has been loyal to them. Tommy tells him he will fight for the veto and he hopes Michie can discuss it with him if he wins and they will go from there.

#BB21 (show) Michie in the DR:
I love Tommy. I want to work with him in the future and the last thing I want is him on the block, but in the event that Sis were to come down, the only way to insure that Christie goes home is to unfortunately put up Tommy.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Branden @BrandenTweetsBB
·
3m
I can’t believe how different Jackson’s body looks. They’re also trying their best not to show it

hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch·

*while wearing goggles and flippers.. hosted by Tommy Squid.. featuring Benny Neptune

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds·
46s
#BB21 (show) Jess in the DR:
All I really know in this game is that I really know nothing. However, I hope that Christie can get herself off the block this week because having her here means that I still have a really strong ally in this game which will definitely help me.

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post