TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 21, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 21: Archive through August 21, 2019 users admin

Govols

07-18-2005

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
In Jackson's "Hot Seat", he said his top 3 closest pals are Holly, Nick and Tommy! Wow.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I read on Twitter that Holly had to tell Sis that she didn't have to campaign to Christie.

Bless her heart.

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Sometimes Holly lacks tact. It really didn't need to be said that Sis doesn't have to campaign to 8 people.

So Sis counted Tommy among the votes for herself. Interesting...

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
oh my,,I wanted chaos, but wow,,Nick may be Sis's only vote to stay, before this over.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
What is the reason for keeping Christie over Sis?

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
I have no idea, Grooch, but it seems to me that they really are considering a flip. For some reason they see Christie as a shield. Don't they understand, their aren't very many people left in the game,,It's time to go balls to the wall and draw the lines where they should be.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
there, not their,,good lord I can't stand when I do those kinds of stupid things.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Jackson is talking to Sis right now explaining why to Sis.

The house wants Nick gone next, Christie is gunning for him and Sis is seen as close to Nick.

He's telling her this so she can change up her campaign strategy.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I also think the DR intervened, too. :-)

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Jeesh! They just changed ALL 4 cameras to Nick and Nicole in bed resting when Mich brought up the fight last night. BB must be afraid Mich might mention the DR influencing them or something.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Cliff is talking yo Christi right now in the target room.

I wonder if he will mention megaphone man to her.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
Wow, the DR loves to pick the BB winner every season!

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I have to break.

I cannot listen to Christie anymore right now.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Cliff just told Christi that the only way she can stay is through Mitchie and Holly. She has to sell her soul to them and make deals with them.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Jackson made a lot of good points for keeping Christie while he was talking to Sis. Also if Christie wins the next HOH and takes Nick out it removes Nick's influence with Nicole which will be good for Cliff.
This eviction is exciting, I have no idea who will leave.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
If Nick really talks that fast in real life (whispering or otherwise) how do his "clients" understand him???

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Do you think that part of Jess's speech pattern is because English is her second language? Sometimes it seems as if she's trying to think of the right word to say.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Christie is upstairs now pitching to Mitchie.

Need, I agree. I didn't even try to make out what he was saying.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Sis screwed up BIG time with her campaign!

Mitchie says that Sis told Holly that she wants to work with Holly and Tommy going forward and did not include Mitchie!

Mitchie tried to get it out of Sis that she wouldn't go after him next week, but she wouldn't say it.

BYE SIS!

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know if Tommy and Christi are still together? I cant figure him out. Is he wanting Nick over Christi? He claims to be voting her out but is that all a lie to keep her? If they keep her she is winning this game! I am confused!!

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
I don't think that Tommy has abandoned Christi - I think he wants others to think that .. just like Christi has been saying over and over "I don't know what Tommy is thinking .. I haven't talked game to him for weeks" .. (although she may have said days)

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Its campaign day.. and boy I wish Sis was better at this.

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Yeah I'm thinking they are but he told Christi she had to flip her target to J/H and away from Nick and to apologize to him. So that threw me if he was really wanting to save Nick and not Christi

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
LOVEFEST happening now in the HOH room with Mitchie, Holly and Christi.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
So much of the proclamations "I'm not campaigning against Sis!"