TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Ep 25 - POV Competition and Ceremony

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Ep 25 - POV Competition and Ceremony users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through August 21, 2019Dipo25 08-21-19  5:29 pm
Archive through August 21, 2019Scubalass25 08-21-19  5:46 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie馃憗 #BB21
@89razorskate20

1m
Veto Comp-Coral Grief, take 10 creatures to their sea structure one at a time, then begin to place the, on each tip so its balanced & nothing is touching the ground! First to do this and hit their buzzer wins! #BB21

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds

1m
#BB21 (show) Jess - He's (Nick) playing all sides. Christie - He flirts his way through this game with every guy girl. He has the street smarts and the psychology smarts.

#BB21 (show) Christie, Jess, and Sis are talking about being surprised that Nick didn't go up. Jess tells them that she's pretty sure that he has a final with Michie/Holly. Christie says that Kat told her before she left that Nick is working with Michie/Holly.

BigBrotherJunkie馃憗 #BB21 @89razorskate20 路
51s
People were close but Jackson pulls off his 2nd POV win! #Bb21

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    

Govols

07-18-2005

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Cry me a river Christie. You have had the largest advantage in the game aside from Tommy.
"Oh, never thought I would feel alone..."
HA. Feel it.

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds

34s
#BB21 (show) Christie in the DR:
Given the bomb that Kat dropped on me before she was evicted and the fact that he (Nick) narrowly escaped being on the block this week when he's the one that manipulated and masterminded this whole deal with Cliff.

I'm just trying to figure out if Nick is playing us or if he just can't be trusted.

#BB21 (show) Sis in the DR:
I'm pretty sure Christie is the target this week and I feel like if I were still on the block, I would be safe so I need to make sure Christie comes down because she's my #1 ally in this game.

hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch

1m
the Baywatch game that broke Christie, and the editors made it worse lol

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EvelDick
@EvelDick

55s
No one is allowed to have fun this week because Christie is going home

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    

Govols

07-18-2005

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Did they even show Holly in the POV comp?

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    

Govols

07-18-2005

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Liking Jackson and how he handles Christie.
The looks he had when Holly was crying w/Chris was priceless.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds

34s
#BB21 (show) Sis asks Nick to throw the veto to Christie. He tells her no. He thinks Sis would be in danger & he doesn't know who would go up next to her. Sis asks him if he is working with Michie/Holly. He says no.

Nick - Pick whoever you want, but if I win I'm taking you off.

#BB21 (show) Christie asks Nick if he gets picked to play in the veto if he would use it. He says he will go after it and yes he will use it.
REAL馃吙锔弌tato4sure 馃
@TVtater

2m
The nerve of that Tommy, having fun after Christie lost a veto comp. He just doesn鈥檛 understand that the whole house is supposed to be miserable now! #BB21

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
The crying...my gosh I'm so sick of that boo hoping crap.

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds

2m
#BB21 (show) Nick in the DR:
Me and her (Sis) relationship has been much more consistent throughout this game whereas me and Christie has been sorta hot and cold.

#BB21 (show) Nick in the DR:
I do have loyalties to both Christie & Sis in this game & I would love for both of them to stay, but if it comes down to me & I have the choice, I have to keep Sis safe.

Honestly, Nick is so sketchy. He's telling me straight up that he's not gonna take me off the block and he knows I'm the target. So who's side are you on, Nick? I mean, I don't even trust this kid anymore. Who are you working with, Nick, everyone?

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    

Govols

07-18-2005

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
DR:
Please inform Holly that the parts in her hair are not normal looking.
Thank you.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds

14s
#BB21 (show) Michie in the DR:
I'm really not wanting to see Tommy or Nick get picked. They're very close with both the nominees and if they won the veto, there's a high probability that they would use the veto to change my nominations. If Christie comes off, my plan is shot.

#BB21 (show) Veto Player Selection:

Michie pulls Cliff's chip

Cliff in the DR:
I'm really happy that Jackson drew my chip. If I win the Veto and keep the nominations the same, that's only going to help further the relationship between Jackson and myself.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds

1m
#BB21 (show) Veto Player Selection:

Christie pulls Nick's chip
Sis pulls Holly's chip

Sis in the DR: The last person I want being picked is Holly and OF COURSE I pick Holly, and now that just puts more pressure on me and Christie to have to win this veto ourselves.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds

16s
I'm just starting to piece a million things together about Nick right now and nothing seems to be making sense except that I think he's working with Michie.

This sucks because now I have to compete against him (Nick) in this veto and I don't want to have to compete against someone who is working with someone to get me out.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds

1m
#BB21 (show) Tommy in the DR:
The girls are expressing their paranoia about Nick to me. This is exactly what got them into trouble in the first place. I don't know where this mistrust is coming from.

#BB21 (show) Tommy in the DR:
I'm gonna go right to Nick, look him in the eye, ask him what's going on, and I'm gonna trust that he's gonna be honest with me. We need to squash this thing before we play this veto.

#BB21 (show) Nick confronts Christie and Sis in the RV room. He tells them he doesn't have a deal with Michie/Holly and he is getting upset because he's been transparent. Sis tells him it adds up. He says he gets that it looks weird.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 11:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Finally watched and so sad things have flipped.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: