TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 21, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 21: Archive through August 21, 2019 users admin

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
4 feeds of nick sniffling in bed

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Now of sis and nicole

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
There are only 14 yelp reviews. The reviews are mixed. And not surprising for Yelp.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Now in kitchen Jess, Jackson, Jess telling stories of their birth. Tommy was saying he flipped in his moms belly a week before his birth and. That he would have gone feet first and choked on her vagina. And they others joked that was when he knew he was gay. They were laughing with tommy about it prbdnt ecribe it perfect

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
Currently, I'm not sure if Nick is being a baby, laying in his bed, eating up attention from Tommy, Nicole and Sys, or if he needs to speak to a professional. He says he is staying in bed because he doesn't know how he will react to Christie's campaigning today.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
from jokers
Cliff comes to trailer to let Nicole know that later they need to talk about how to vote. Either they vote to keep Sys or Christie, or they split their vote and let it fall on Michie to break the tie

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 11:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
If Cliff flips this vote I'm gonna loose my noodle

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Cliff appreciates Christie's love of the game, but I don't think he will decide it's a benefit to him to keep her. He will be strategic not emotional.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Could Nicole handle the stress from the aftermath if she and Cliff switched votes? And doesn't Cliff have a deal with Mitchie?

Not gonna happen.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Nicole needs to learn not to tell nick things, unfortunately she hasn’t yet

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
I don't think Nicole can even handle the thought of flipping. I don't think she will want to do it, because of Nick, as well. I just don't know what Cliff is even thinking, saying that to her, unless of coarse production is interfering, which I always suspect anyway.

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Cliff isn't playing a friends game. Remember when he dumped Nicole when she was in trouble? Cliff will do what is best for himself in the game.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Mom of three, i was just watching that exchange between Nick and Nicole. If made me sad watching it. I wish Nicole had more confidence in herself and told him to cut the (you know what.)

I can't consider voting for her for fan favorite anymore. :-(

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
If Cliff flips, who else besides Tommy would vote to keep Christine?

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Grooch, I know. I really like her as a person but her connection to Nick is Toxic

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Jess would keep her

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
I think there's a possibility that Holly could keep her. I believe she wants to keep Christie. The only thing mitigating against it is that Jackson wouldn't get his target out.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Mom.

I like that Cliff is playing the game and is not a sheep.

eta: And Tresbien!

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
❤️. Tresbien u may be right. I also think if Nicole keeps reporting to Nick it’s gonna blow up in her face

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Interesting that he is willing to keep Christine even though it appears that he heard the megaphone guy at the wall saying Christie and Tommy know each other. He must be plotting something.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 12:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Brooch I think cliff might want to put tommy and Christie up together and get the credit if Christie stays

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
I think Cliff is trying to figure out how to survive next week, depending on who wins hoh. I'm pretty sure Holly wants to keep Christie, but If it comes down to a tie, we know what Jackson will do, and he will take a lot of pleasure in it. I really don't want this to screw up the plan but at least we finally have a game going on.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Christie said last night that Sis would move in with her and after she wrapped things up, she would be moving to California.

Is her boutique brick and mortar, or online, or both.

I really hate it when people try to mess with lives like this.

Exception for the drug dealer who won. He talked enough about it to allow for alerting authorities.

Govols

07-18-2005

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    

Since Christie is moving to LA w/Sis after closing her business... we can stop manifesting the survival of it.
For sure brick and mortar and may be online as well.
Mystic Earth Staten Island

Govols

07-18-2005

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Sea~please no. I don't want anyone to Jess my life!