TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 21, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 21: Archive through August 21, 2019 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 - 11:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
So, Sis was raised Greek Orthodox, went to school there through HS.

She likes Christian better (in her mind Catholic in not).

Cliff is Episcopalian.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 - 11:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Missy, is it Christie who was worked up?

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 - 11:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Holly is waiting to talk to Christie so she can ask her if Nick knew about the plan to take Christie off the block and replace her with Nicole.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 - 11:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Sea, a bit ago, Sis was talking to Nick and she basically regurgitated what Nicole had said about Jackson pushing the confrontation. She was indignant and said I want to put them up. Mostly jackson.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 - 11:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Sissy just told Nicole, please dont say anything, if I win I am putting up Jackson and Holly. They need to be broken up.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 - 11:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Scary but Christie may be making inroads.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 12:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Inroads to keep her?

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 12:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Possibly. With holly and Jackson. She said if she stays and wins hoh, nick and Nicole go up . H/J at concerned about nicks hold over Nicole .
But, I haven’t seen feeds for about 25 minutes.

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 7:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
After the blowup, Jackson said several times he wants Christie gone but Holly should do whats best for her game. I don't think there is any way Christie can get 4 people to vote Sis out and if it's a tie Jackson will vote for Christie to go.

Neither Christie or Nick spilled any big revelations last night. I thought the biggest point scored was by Jess when she announced that if Nick was in F2 he would have her vote. She said it several times and made sure everyone heard her.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 7:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
I really do hope Christy goes, but I wouldn't mind an intense, embarrassing day of craziness to ensue, today..You know,,for my viewing pleasure

Jodikay39

07-19-2010

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 7:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jodikay39 a private message Print Post    
I will say that although not a Jackson/Holly fan, I like that when Holly was HOH, that Jackson didn't try to run it, and vice versa. I do think Jackson has come a long way since the beginning of the show in general.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 8:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
I like the way Jackson has handled himself since Jack has been out of the house. It's like when you have two little boys who are rambunctious and mischievous and very hard to deal with, but when they are separated, they act much better. Now that it's just Jackson and his mom,,,I mean Holly,,he's settled way down, not having to show out with his little buddy.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 9:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
They need to wake these guys up

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Cliffs uo

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Cliff went in the shower and now fish

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Tommy, nicole and cliff are eating breakfast. Nick in the target room rehashing yesterday’s fight himself out loud. Sniffing and not blowing his noes

Govols

07-18-2005

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Queen, you were right the first time about Holly.

Off to see if I can find out what Christie's boutique is like, if there's anything out there.

The house is going to be so much quieter.

Govols

07-18-2005

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Oh My: found this at Soap Dirt:
https://soapdirt.com/big-brother-christie-murphy-business-destroyed-bb21-trolls/

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Is Nick going to stay in bed until Thursday? I'd vote his butt out for being such a baby.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
oh my goodness Govols,,that is terrible..I'm no christy fan, but gee whiz,,that makes me wanna buy something from her store.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Govols I will never understand how people get such satisfaction from trying to destroy someone's living because of a reality show. If BB gets cancelled one of the reasons will be because of toxic so called fans.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It's appalling. This is precisely why BB can't attract more interesting contestants. Anyone with anything at all to lose can't take the chance.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
That’s sad that anyone would go after people’s business , it’s a game and a show

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
We've seen this year after year with people taking things to extremes over the game. It hurts my heart every time no matter who it is. Hopefully, people in the area of her store know its quality and don't even look at those comments.

Tommy counting on his fingers...wonder if he is thinking about possible votes for Christie still.

Govols

07-18-2005

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
And that article was dtd 6/30. They should be able to get the negative comments removed.

Wish she had brought some of the boutiques cute clothes to wear. I want to hit her $10 rack.
Hats off to her surviving owning a boutique. Not an easy task. We can all manifest that her shop will be ok.
Still ready for her to leave tomorrow.