TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 20, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 20, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
2m
Tommy tells Analyse about this convo he wants to have with Cliff, she asks if she can be there. He says no. She says "well add me in it" (Any deal) He says of course. He says that he and Cliff have been "rivals" that he wants to squash that. #BB21

Tommy and Analyse agree that they don't want Jessica to win HOH, because she's gunning after Nick and he's a number for them. They also agree they need to fake being nice to Jackson and Holly "Just in case" Tommy wants to talk to Cliff about next week.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
All of a sudden, Cliff and Nicole have become very popular!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
11m

Tommy tells Nick it's not his responsibility to tell people his game plan. Re: Cliff at F6
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds ·
3m
Cliff and Nicole are talking about Christie and Nick's conversation in the RV. Nicole is telling Cliff about hearing Christie accuse Nick of telling Nicole to put up Tommy/Analyse and vice versa. She says Nick never said that to her, so she grabbed Analyse to ask.
#BB21

Nicole says that she and Analyse agreed that Nick has never said that to either of them. She says she asked Analyse why Christie would be saying this and Analyse reported that Jess has been telling Christie things. Cliff says to make you go against Nick. Nicole says yes
#BB21

Nicole says that "No offense" but Jessica is getting a lot of targets and unraveling a lot this week. She says that she was in a good spot this week with Holly, Jackson, Cliff and Nicole so she should "Keep ya mouth shut."

#BB21

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Here's the audio of what was broadcast into the yard last night: https://twitter.com/bigbrotherover1/status/1163662625382600705?s=20

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Bella Wang replied

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
22h
Nick- I'm trying so hard. I literally love you. Why would I ever want you out? Analyse- I know. I dont think that you do. You need to stop crying. Nick- It hurts me when you dont trust me. I'm not saying you dont have a right to not, but it hurts me #BB21

Bella Wang
@BellaWang21
·
21h
Was I even on BB or did I just make it all up in my head? 😒

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL... hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·1m
🚨 BREAKING

Jackson said he's out of Old Spice deodorant

(so whatever they gave him instead could indeed be the cause of his latest rash/irritation down there)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates ·
1h
Jess- Did anybody leave any babies? Holly- Wait, what? What the (e) did you just say? Christie- Leave any babies? Holly- I try not to make a habit of it. Nicole- What?! Jess- English is not my first language. I meant do you have little babies in your life? Nieces, nephews #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
22m
#BB21 Christie/Jackson in HOH: Actually she is still dragging Nick, nothing new from any of the other times she has told this story in the last two days. She is embellishing it with each retell. (Ed note: Forgive me if I have lost the enthusiasm for typing it again).

And tears..

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Cas #BB21 @BBUpdoots·
10h
Well if the Tommy/Christie secret is truly out of the bag, I honestly doubt it impacts much at this point. Christie was already leaving.

The only thing that secret really does now is show Tommy's capable of more duplicity than the house thought. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Duke the Duck DukeTheBBDuck ·
41m
Nicole and Cliff on Christie and Analyse being annoying on the block #BB21 #BBLF

Big Brother Tea @BB21Tea·
10h
Analyse said she would rather be a spectator than be actually playing BB. Hopefully she manifests that. #BB21 #BBLF #BBSis

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 - 4:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
· 1h
Cliff- It kills me to get rid of her (Christie) instead of Sis but I think Sis is much easier target in the future than Christie is. Nicole- This is true. Cliff- And if we dont vote that way, we alienate Michie #BB21

📢 BB Fans For Fairness [ROXY] @ButFirstRoxy ·
1h
Jackson "it makes me think of the things my dad said in my hoh letter and the things he didnt say. It worries me...trying to figure out what city I'm going to live in after this to establish a therapist."

#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Danielle #bb21 @BB__Danielle ·
42m
Analyse: “Can you read out loud to me or is that illegal?” #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jenn @JennEllensBB·
3h
Nick has gone around to almost everyone and diffused whatever Christie will say. She lost her "gotcha" moment having the convo behind closed doors #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EvelDick
@EvelDick
·
1h
Biggest bunch of spoiled brats
Quote Tweet

hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
· 2h
Christie, Nick, Analyse, Tommy all agreed they didn't think it would be this hard #superfans

Nick: "like bro they owe us a movie right now"
Analyse: "they owe us SOMEthing"
Tommy: "Big Brother we would love a movie PLEASE"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 - 4:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Christie's Unofficial Campaign [SMEG] #BB21
@girlsmeg
·
5h
Tommy, Nick & Sis talk about Christie.

Tommy: The one thing that happened with me, that I know for sure, that showed me her (Christie) character is on day 44. She was part of the decision to flip the votes & pretended like she wasn't.

👁️👁️

#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
1h
Analyse- Do you think America likes me? Nick- A lot, yeah. Analyse- Do you think America likes you? Nick- I think they might be neutral. I dont think they dislike me. I dont know if they love me though #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
30m
#BB21 Christie: I hate doing stuff like this..ie her Taco Tuesday blow up his game plan.

#BB21 Christie: Tears............my heart tells me to go out gracefully.

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates·
39m
Christie to Jackson- He (Nick) is like "Holly and Michie are still going to be everyone's target after this week, cause everyone that cut deals is going to disappear, and they are going to go back to being everyone's target" #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Carolina 🌻 Be a fan, not a Stan 🤷🏾‍♀️
@Carolinabbfan
·
2h
She really thought she had this in the bag. While others were down, she didn’t care to empathize. Now that she’s down, it’s not fair and she doesn’t deserve it.

#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
40m
Christie to Jackson- He (Nick) is like "Holly and Michie are still going to be everyone's target after this week, cause everyone that cut deals is going to disappear, and they are going to go back to being everyone's target" #BB21

Jackson to Christie- Your taco Tuesday plan...your best chance would be to blow his (Nick's) (e) spot up and make people aware while they are all sitting around a table #BB21

Christie to Jackson- I see Nick going to the end, the way that he has himself set up. He is going to hurt a lot of people that are cushioning him right now. You are going to be the only other male threat now that everybody is protecting Nick #BB21

Jackson- These are true statements. He told me and Holly that we are good. Guess who else he has told this to. Christie- Everyone but me and Jess. I almost want to be like "raise your hand if you feel good if Nick wins the next HoH". Jackson- Exactly #BB21

Jackson to Christie- Your best chance of staying is that you are openly calling him (Nick) out and openly making him your target. Sis wont do it #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #BB21
@JokersBBUpdates
·
41m
Posted 4:14pm: Christie says she's pissed off that Nick is running the game. #BB21 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
41m
Christie- I am going to campaign tomorrow, I'm going to go to each person and speak nothing but my truth. I am going to let them know who my target is. Jackson- I would say send it. That's a good angle. That is a damn good angle #BB21

Christie- Nick is going to talk his way flawlessly out of it. Jackson- He is not talking his way out of an entire house of people that have caught his shit. Your best opportunity at this is tonight at dinner. It's your last taco Tuesday. Why not go out with a (e) bang? #BB21

Christie to Jackson- If I stay, I really do feel there is more of a chance of Tommy then coming back. Right now I think he his scared of being with you and Holly. He is latching on to Nick. No one is safe with Nick #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
30m
#BB21 Nicole/Tommy in Boat rm:
N: She feels bad, she feels like she knows how it is going to go and knows Christie is a competitor.
T: It is a dream for all of us and we all have our days numbered. It is put into perspective when your on the block.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
17m
BB20 Sam's legacy, they're taking things apart for arts & crafts...

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Whit
@Whitless256
·
5h
Analyse: "I don't know how to spell anymore. I feel so braindead in here without reading."

Oh sweetie... Don't give us more ammunition. #BB21

Yesterday Sis asked Christie what cynical means.