TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 19, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 19, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds·
26m
#BB21 Christie says that she is going to call out Nick. Ask him who he is loyal too because he is playing both sides.

#BB21 The houseguests are out eating a BBQ that they made with different meats and salads.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Nick's Tears [SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg·
21m
HGs are eating outside.

Tommy: Oh there's peppa's in the burga's. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
25m
BBQ party, without the BBQ

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
33m
Christie- If by any fluke I get to stay, I am putting up him (Nick) and Michie. They are together. Tommy- I dont know if they are. Christie- Nick was never with us. Nick wanted Jack out so bad cause he disarmed him from Michie. That's also why he said Holly's name #BB21

#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
13m
#BB21 The houseguests have been put on outside lockdown. Holly is saying how she was the cook at her ranch when she was 16 and learned from an 18 year old she was cooking with.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
52m
Jackson to Nicole- Y'all were there when I had nothing to offer. You werent there because you wanted anything from me. They only show up when they want me to do something for them #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates ·
41m
Christie to Analyse/Tommy- Nick is avoiding me at all costs. He is (e) moping around this joint because he (e) knows that I will (e) call his ass out #BB21

Analyse- He (Nick) said that he wants to talk to you. Christie- There is nothing to talk about. I will talk to him at the dinner table at taco Tuesday. Tommy- Why are you upset with him? Christie- He is controlling this game and he is not loyal to anyone #BB21

Tommy- He (Nick) does look like he is throwing every comp. I have been watching. Christie- He is #BB21

Tommy- I completely support you. Just try and keep us in mind for next week. Christie- I'm doing it for you. I am doing it so that he (Nick) is everyone's enemy #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates ·
36m
Tommy to Analyse/Christie- He (Nick) is very adamant that he is protecting me but I know that I am at the bottom of his list #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Nick's Tears [SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg ·
3m
Jackson talks about having a bedside table at home with protein bars & he rolls over & eats them in his sleep.

One time he ate 4 in the middle of the night & didn't know until he woke up the next morning & didn't see the bars. #bb21

(Not sure who Quest is)... Cliff says maybe Quest will want to work with Jackson after this. Jackson says they already reached out to him before he came on BB.

Cliff: You got a hell of a future ahead of you Michie. I just see it. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds ·
1m
#BB21 Nick asks Christie if she is mad. She says no she feels sucky but not mad but asks if he wants to talk. They go to the RV to talk.

#BB21 Nick says 2 days before the HOH he went to Holly and Michie and asked if he needed to win HOH. He says Michie said he is targetting other side of the house, figured it was Cliff and Nicole.

#BB21 Christie says, Cliff and Nicole who you are closely aligned with, Nick says I guess.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Quest makes protein bars

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
5m
#BB21 Christie says if he really loved her, Sis and Tommy, he wouldn't be planting seeds. He says what seeds. She says he cut a deal with Michie, he told Sis people were gunning for her, he told Christie that Cliff was targetting her.

#BB21 Nick says it would be naive to feel he was safe. Christie says she feels like he is playing both sides. She says he isn't loyal and he is not sticking to one or two people and she thinks he will continue to throw comps. She says she has a hard time respecting it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip
@bigbrothrgossip
·
7m
The Analyse/Nick convo was 99% Nick babbling. Something tells me this Christie/Nick convo will have the exact opposite ratio. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Hahahahahaha, Keldogg, I thought it was a new alliance or something, too funny.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#TEAMDRAMA #BBCAN7 🖤 @SweetBBfan·
3h
I want to understand how Analyse and Christie thought America would give them a power to save themselves after America send them on the field trip.
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch·
5m
Christie: "I'm gonna leave this game suckily early" #suckily

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 5:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds ·
6m
#BB21 Nick says he wasn't going to win the comp and he knew that. Christie says no that was him throwing the comp.

#BB21 Nick says he can explain how when he was kicked out he got with Cliff and Nicole until day 44 and then he wasnt a target so he got back in with Sis.

#BB21 Christie says how Nick wanted Jack gone the whole time and he says that is not true. He says when he went upstairs and Jess said Jack was the target so he went with that.

#BB21 Christie says she has wanted to believe him in this game but she can't. She says he promised safety with Sis and Tommy when he made deals but she says if she asked Nicole and Cliff they wouldnt know that.

#BB21 Christie says Nick is in the middle creating division and letting the others take shots at each other. That is not how she would play.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Casetopia Media Supply @Casetopia
·
4m
Replying to
@BB_Updates
Christie is basically saying she's mad at Nick because he played a better game than she did.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip @bigbrothrgossip ·
2m
How dare they not center their entire experience on making Queen/Saint Christie happy.
Quote Tweet

Hippi @Old_Hippi
· 2m
It frustrates Christie that others are playing the game its just not fair. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB21 They are going in circles. Christie says she wants to make sure the loyal people in this game have a shot. Nick says he doesn't care if she believes him or not he tries hard.

#BB21 Nick says he told Sis that she could take a shot at him anytime. If she doesn't trust him put him up. He told Sis that he was loyal to Nicole, Tommy and Sis, not Christie. He didn't have a reason to be loyal to her.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip
@bigbrothrgossip
·
1m
The weirdest thing about christie's plan to ruin Nick's game is that she somehow thinks it will get her the votes to stay over Analyse. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1m
#BB21 Nick says that Tommy and Sis tried to protect Nick when he was on the outs. He trusts and will protect them.

#BB21 Nicole just got outside of the RV and hears them talking. She is listening to this conversation.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yeah, exactly who would that be???? #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds·
8m
Christie says she would prefer to see someone playing a "good, clean, hard game" winning. (Ed note: WHO?) and that yes she would prefer to see Nick in the jury house prior to other people.

#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
7m
Christie says she's big on justice and fairness, especially in this game.

(Ed note: HI Tommy'a Aunt)

And Nick says that the only person who will probably be surprised by his thoughts would be Cliff.

#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1m
Meanwhile Nicole and Analyse check in while in the storage room. They both say that Nick had not told them to go after the other one except for back when Sam was still in the house. Analyse says that Jessica is feeding anti-Nick info to Christie.
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Techno Gaijin @technogaijin
·2h

More #Snackson eating in the middle of the night at 5:23AM today. This was literally less than 2 hours after he went to bed. Got up, pigged out in the storeroom, went back to bed. 4 hours later, he was doing it again. Those shrink sessions are NOT helping his disorder.