TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 20, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 20: Archive through August 20, 2019 users admin

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
mom_of_three,,

Dingo said this, about it
Later Holly asked Jackson "did you hear what the thing said?" He grunted negatively, and feeds cut to fishies. So maybe they did get buzzed by a wall yeller

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
and yes, cliff must've heard,,this is from jokers, just a little while ago

Cliff when talking to us few mins ago was referring to the megaphone blasting outside of the BB house which mentioned that Tommy and Christie knew each other. This is what caused the long fish activity last night. HG's must been told not to discuss this as
every-time they did last night - it caused fish.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 - 11:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Wow. I may just have to turn on feeds today.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Thanks queen. I am just curious if it will be discussed. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. As sis says with Christie gone America do something and they did. Now let the house blow up.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Sis did not know August had 31 days

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I don't know if Cliff actually heard what was said. He did say whatever it was would not effect the game in anyway. He also seem to hint that he didn't like outside influences and to please be kind to the Houseguests they were all playing the game the best they knew how.
I think it's a little late to out this info now, it should have been done while Jack was still there, I think it would have affected how he played.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Nick Talking about Christie to sis and Tommy. Nick is planting seeds to blow Christie up before she gets to him. As much as I am not a fan of his this is smart

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 - 12:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Why so much fish today? Nobody is saying anything fish worthy.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
oh i agree that its a little too late now, with the screendoor hitting Christy in the butt...It seems people think it was a re-play of Christy admitting to the camera, during the first show of the season, saying something to the effect that "i hope the others don't find out me and tommy know each other" but that it was not easy to hear and very long..but who knows,,I'm just reporting what others said..

You're welcome mom_of_three..I wish they'd let us hear any discussion at all, about it, but I doubt we will ever know. I truly wanna see the house blown up and stirred up and chaotic.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Unless they are talking about what was shouted last night.

Cliff may not approve of interference and be ok with a secret pair, but those Christie has targeted over much less, or those whose games she is currently blowing up on her way out, may care.

Or maybe Jess is talking about the boy in high school again. The one who was too nice to her and would show up to walk her to a class, the one her parents did not like when she was 18 and he was 22.

I assume he did not sign a release, so we get fish 🐟🐟🐟 when button boy realized she has brought him up again.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
This is my problem with feeds. We pay for them yet they cut to fish so much that we can’t hear things, also there are only two views going at a time they should make all 4 views different areas of the house

Govols

07-18-2005

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Outside influences aren't allowed, but coming into the BB house knowing someone if fair???
It really bugs me.
I am beyond thrilled that Christie is going on Thurs.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
that's why I stopped watching live feeds a long time ago and just read the transcripts now..It's way easier for me, especially while I'm working, lol,

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Lol queen

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Christy goes to Trailer where Tommy is alone and whispers, "Can you tell me what happened? They told me you could tell me... " .. FISH

so maybe Tommy did hear a loudspeaker yesterday (Tommy and Christy know each other) ... but BB has told them not to talk about it.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Feeds back.. Tommy continues to look for hiding Veto spot. Christy enters room and immediately FISH.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Tommy kneeling on bench leaning on table... bored. .

Nick comes darting over (attempting to hump him like a dog): that's the perfect position for me.

Tommy:.. No its not NIck

Nick: Tommy, your such a buzzkill
Tommy: why because I dont say yes to you

NICK!! come on dude. please stop embarrassing yourself.

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
I posted a link to the audio from the loudspeaker in the twitter thread.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Cliff thinks since there is a copy in the house of the Bible.. but it is unfair there isnt a copy of the Koran.

>> Well Cliff. The Bible is supplied so as those that follow the Bible can read the scriptures. This summer experience is not for you have a library of reference books from which to learn new things.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
If I remember correctly, Muslims have been allowed to bring in the Koran. Didn't Kayser?

Smevic

08-07-2008

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smevic a private message Print Post    
Bon, doesn't the Bible belong to someone in the house? BB lets them have their religious book, if anyone was Buddhist, they would be allowed their Gohonzon, Muslim Quran etc.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Smevic. .. I think there is a house Bible and yes, if someone wants to bring their religious book that would be allowed. But Cliff, earlier in the season, asked for them to get him a Koran. My thinking is anyone is allowed their religious book.. but not others simply to have new things to read.

Kel, yes, I remember Kasar bringing one

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes, Kaysar brought in his Quran.

I imagine someone could bring in Book of Mormon.

In theory it would be a personal important text for that person, but I remember that Memphis just brought in the Gideon Bible from his sequester hotel room, for something to read.

So if Cliff wanted something different, that was up to him.

Season One did allow Cassandra to bring in a book.

Not having books would make me crazy.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
thanks for the link in the twitter thread trebien,,i will have to wait until after work to connect,,,firewalls block social media at work. I've been trying to find something like that all day and all i needed was you..thanks again

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Never heard of having a house Bible.

If that is true, they definitely could be accused of bias.