TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 19, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 19: Archive through August 19, 2019 users admin

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Guess Christie didn't like how Sis did.. so now Christie and Nick are doing the he said she said .. I'm a target .. you're a target .. conversation..

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
I'm muting the Christie/Nick.. and going to go listen to Holly/Jackson in the hammock..

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Needmylifeback, I think they played a bit in the beginning and Tommy and Analyse said they should play tonight but we will see if that happens.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
and she's crying...

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Need, let us know what AH/J are talking about. This way I'll know if I should switch. Thanks.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Christie is just toxic! And I am no fan of Nick.

This is how she describes herself in real life relationships.. Push push push.

Christie Nick's strategy is legit.. Not p!easant, but legit. Who asked for you opinion??

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
As someone who started out pretty disinterested in this season, since Jack was evicted, the second half has been pretty good. Lots of interesting game play, Tommy trying to figure things out, Nick darting everywhere, Cliff darting everywhere, good HOH's. People are playing the game now. Its turned out pretty good.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Sis seems unhappy with Christie? Tommy? Nick?

Cannot hear Nicole.

But they hugged.

Nick and Christie still getting louder...

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
anybody else surprised that Christie is single?

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
The fact is that Nick isn't being truthful. He made it very clear that he couldn't take Christie down if he won veto and would only take Sis down.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Why does Nick even justify himself to her or anyone ? In doing so, with his "full transparency BS" he gets to throw everyone under the bus. He just talks and talks and talks.
He sounds so pathetic.I've been so transparent . Waaaa

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Hammock talk is just general stuff.. they are trying to remember if Tyler won the final HOH and picked Kaycee or if Kaycee picked Tyler.. they finally had to ask Cliff and Tommy... And Holly is trying to decide who she is compared to as far as previous houseguests.. she's guessing Angela ... I turned around and looked at my TV screen and the Christie/Nick convo is still going on...

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
They are trying to enjoy the night before they get locked back in the house...

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Nicole is listening to the conversation between Christie and nick

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
I questioned the lack of use of the pool table this season (less than an hour ago...) and now Tommy and Cliff are playing a game....No strategy talk tho'...

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I went and took a shower and folded clothes....and they are still talking?

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Yep .. same position .. Nick laying on Nicole's bed .. and Christie sitting on hers ..(and hair flipping.. loads of hair flipping) <<< that I can see without turning around to look at the tv... lol.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Tommy just told Sis he wants to make a deal with Nicole and Cliff for next week... as I said up thread .. I hope Nicole asks Tommy "What day is this?" (As in .. you haven't given me the time of day for however number of days... and NOW you want to form an "agreement"??) I really hope this occurs during after dark...

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
And now Tommy has joined the convo....

wash, rinse, repeat

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Nicole is not going to like that Tommy and Nick are in her bed... they just cleaned the sheets the other day...

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
And Nicole walks into the RV room and Tommy quickly jumps into the next bed... as if she is not going to realize her side of the bed is warm...

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
He is draped all over Nicole right now... Why?

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
The only way to enforce “no napping” is to make the beds off-limits until the 10pm magic hour... this is ridiculous—they go on indoor lockdown tomorrow, yet they are willingly snuggled in bed before sunset, and before the backyard is closed off... maybe I wish there were a smoker or two in this bunch! #yawn

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
His feelwings were hurt and he needs a hug???

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 9:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Well Tommy started talking with Cliff. Feels like going into next week there will be 3 groups of 2 and Nick and Jess just out there. Tommy says he doesnt have any deals but would be naive to believe there aren't any. He feels like Jackson and Holly are probably safe.. but the trajectory of the game is for Tommy/Sis to go against Cliff/Nicole and he really doesnt want to have it that way. Cliff, no surprise, agrees.

And BB doesnt want us to hear the rest of the conversation as we have had FISH...